• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Destiny LFG makes me sad.

It legit made me sad last week trying to do trials all i wanted was the helm for my warlock and after about 10 different groups 4-1 was the highest i got as every team disbanded at first loss.Wouldve been fine but every post i stated i wasnt after flawless i even got kicked from a group cause we lost messed up part was i got 3 kills to their total of 1 kills between two of them.:/

I was kinda shocked as i consider myself average at trials after much practicing lately yet i did the same or better than the ones with flawless emblems.

GhaleonEB

Finished the Nightfall solo on Nat's Hunter. Took a while and had several just insanely close calls. Figured I'd get a No Land Beyond, like I did the last time I soloed a NF on my profile.

Nope.

CKLMD_NUYAA3GeB.jpg

Finished the Nightfall solo on Nat's Hunter. Took a while and had several just insanely close calls. Figured I'd get a No Land Beyond, like I did the last time I soloed a NF on my profile.

Nope.

CKLMD_NUYAA3GeB.jpg

I hope you didnt want NLB over that gally as thatd be a first lol.Although as i read the update notes i wondered is NLB gonna be the next meta.....

Trace

Banned
It legit made me sad last week trying to do trials all i wanted was the helm for my warlock and after about 10 different groups 4-1 was the highest i got as every team disbanded at first loss.Wouldve been fine but every post i stated i wasnt after flawless i even got kicked from a group cause we lost messed up part was i got 3 kills to their total of 1 kills between two of them.:/

I was kinda shocked as i consider myself average at trials after much practicing lately yet i did the same or better than the ones with flawless emblems.

Flawless only meant anything the first week it was out. There's been so many times to try for it now, any average joe that's played enough could get it with a decent team.

GhaleonEB

I hope you didnt want NLB over that gally as thatd be a first lol.Although as i read the update notes i wondered is NLB gonna be the next meta.....

IIRC, the last time I ran a NF solo, that's when I got my NLB. :lol

She's the first of us to score it. I'm still deciding how to tell her. I might not, and just let her find it the next time she logs in.

Or, I might set that pic to the desktop wallpaper. Hmm.
Congrats, first one too, right?

Yup, her first. I still don't have one. I wanted her to get it first - it's partly why I drop in for Gorgon's chest each week on her profile, but not mine.

Nowise10

So sitting in a tree like a monkey gets you a perfection. Just thought I'd try it out for a match. Put active camo on and switch branches every now and then and people have a really hard time finding you before you find them.

todd360

I hate to tell you this senpai. You might want to sit down for this. But GameFaqs is wrong. I'm sry.

No! What else is there to do in a desert! I'm expecting this game to be a 1/10. Curse you PlayStation store promotions. Curse you red bull. Ahh I can't stay mad at you red bull.

Just had some guy in rumble send me a message that I "look awesome" then he didn't kill me and waved every time the next match. I changed shaders between matches and he said "you look better with the other shader" i don't even..
(Wearing full exile Titan female gear btw, which does look awesome)

Got my xb1 Hunter from L23 to L26. Did some mindless strikes with Colonel Jr. Good times. Now I'm of level to be accepted by a good amount of lfg for Normal VoG haha.

Just had some guy in rumble send me a message that I "look awesome" then he didn't kill me and waved every time the next match. I changed shaders between matches and he said "you look better with the other shader" i don't even..

Eww tell him to marry it if he loves it so much.

Should I watch the raid on stream or try to keep the surprise?

Still pretty depressed after yesterday server fail, and scared about getting this shit again, while playing back on my PS2.

Nope.

CKLMD_NUYAA3GeB.jpg

Such a nice dad. No way would I be grinding my kids account for them. They can grind mine for paying all the bills :p

Should I watch the raid on stream or try to keep the surprise?

Still pretty depressed after yesterday server fail, and scared about getting this shit again, while playing back on my PS2.

Why don't you join us? It should not take more than 2 hours, tops. It's 1/3rd the length of Vault of glass and much easier to figure out.

Lmao, Skolas/PoE 35 gets to be in the top 7 hardest things to beat in video games, alongside hardest modes of DMC, MGS, Ninja Gaiden, Doom, etc.....i can't even

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wue0-zgVNVA

It's hard because of not only the artificial difficulty but also the lack of matchmaking. Honestly, finding a group that can communicate well enough to get that done is probably harder than we think, because we're so spoiled over here at GAF LFG.

Can't wait to play some Trials on xb1! I need 11 more strange coins for the nighthawk. I'll probably get 6 from heroic Weekly so I guess I'll have to get whatever Xur sells next week.

The ironic thing is, from all the strikes I've done, I've gotten 3 different pieces of Warlock gear. Bungie is a big troll. "I'm sorry you lost your Warlock on ps4 and you're maining a Hunter on xb1, so here's some xb1 Warlock gear!"

It's hard because of not only the artificial difficulty but also the lack of matchmaking. Honestly, finding a group that can communicate well enough to get that done is probably harder than we think, because we're so spoiled over here at GAF LFG.

Not denying that it's hard, but being in the top 7 along with hardest modes of some games like DMC, NG, etc...it's just not the same.

Didn't watch the video, but I can't buy into that list if it didn't have battletoads or castlevania 1 on it.

Yea those were tough but it was all about memorizing the patterns though you needed pixel perfect timing.I remember beating Ninja Gaiden on PS3 and liking the combat and timing you needed wasnt till later i found out it was one of the toughest games to beat no wonder i enjoyed it.

Top Bottom