• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Listen to Ruthles (and me) and join them. It'll be fun.

I don' know. Is that I am so tired of Destiny at the Moment... If it is going to last that much... Lately every time I put the game I keep looking at the map while saying "what activity sucks less"?

I don't think I will enjoy it, honestly. I could say I have seen everything from the TDB after it, but... I will think about it after lunch. For now I'm going have my spinning routine, do my laundry and clean the home. Activities more interesting and Rewarding than Destiny. At least here I will be rewarded with wrinkle free blouses, instead of fucking blue engrams.

Ken

I don' know. Is that I am so tired of Destiny at the Moment... If it is going to last that much... Lately every time I put the game I keep looking at the map while saying "what activity sucks less"?

I don't think I will enjoy it, honestly. I could say I have seen everything from the TDB after it, but... I will think about it after lunch. For now I'm going have my spinning routine, do my laundry and clean the home. Activities more interesting and Rewarding than Destiny. At least here I will be rewarded with wrinkle free blouses, instead of fucking blue engrams.

Take a break from the game.

Kurumi

Oh well ok. Well if you are tired of Destiny then perhaps taking a little break from it might help. Ruthles I tried convincing her but she shot me down! Guardian down. :(

Not denying that it's hard, but being in the top 7 along with hardest modes of some games like DMC, NG, etc...it's just not the same.

Sure. Games like Ghosts N Ghouls or Super Mario 3 are so much harder. Not even close. Skolas just requires all the hours to pull the correct gear.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Be up for more trials throughout the weekend. Haven't done much raiding in the last two weeks so if anybody needs help.

Pass. I only need to do the nightfall and a higher PoE today later today. But even those, it is just shotting the same shit over and over again just fr a dim hope of a decent drop. Maybe I will even go to Warframe.

What drops are you looking for though? Nightfall might not be the easiest way to attain depending on what you want

The only reason I do NF anymore is for XP buff

What drops are you looking for though? Nightfall might not be the easiest way to attain depending on what you want

The only reason I do NF anymore is for XP buff

I don't know, anything. Maybe completing a whole set of armour, or a exotic primary... But the truth is that I can't stomach more of this. I am tired of that no matter how much you crank up the difficulty, it's all shotting the same enemies over and over, in bigger numbers and with more shields, while running the same maps. I've reached the limit where I can't take anymore the lack of content after 65 hours of game time (not counting the alt or the time in the social hubs). The only times I've reached that time was with the mordern fallout series or The Witcher, and those at least had real content and a decent story

Tl;Dr: Complete burnout from the game, only keeping at it because withdrawal will come soon if I stop.

Ken

I don't know, anything. Maybe completing a whole set of armour, or a exotic primary... But the truth is that I can't stomach more of this. I am tired of that no matter how much you crank up the difficulty, it's all shotting the same enemies over and over, in bigger numbers and with more shields, while running the same maps. I've reached the limit where I can't take anymore the lack of content after 65 hours of game time (not counting the alt or the time in the social hubs). The only times I've reached that time was with the mordern fallout series or The Witched, and those at least had real content and a decent story

Tl;Dr: Complete burnout from the game, only keeping at it because withdrawal will come soon if I stop.

If you want timesinks go try a real MMO to fill the Destiny hole?

If you want timesinks go try a real MMO to fill the Destiny hole?

One timewaster is enough. I should be cleaning my backlog, but no, I am at the point where I will end watching streams of this if not playing. Also, after the announcement, it feels like "what's the point in trying to find those exotics if now they are going to suck?" Fuck, I had uninstalled the game already. I should delete the characters and put the disc on the blender.

GhaleonEB

One timewaster is enough. I should be cleaning my backlog, but no, I am at the point where I will end watching streams of this if not playing. Also, after the announcement, it feels like "what's the point in trying to find those exotics if now they are going to suck?" Fuck, I had uninstalled the game already. I should delete the characters and put the disc on the blender.

On the flip side, about half the exotics in my vault, which I've never really used, are about to get buffed. I'm looking forward to trying them out post-buff.

Siaynoqq

Does anyone want to do Trials with Drizzay and me?

I'll be playing for quite a while longer tonight if you guys want to run it more.

Ditto for you, Ray. Sorry we couldn't get a run going before you went to bed last night - I have a few more hours before I'm sleeping tonight, so let me know.

Just did trials 13 kills on our first win against the next team i figured these werent "flawless" guys they wanted a carry lol im not carrying level i said.

Anywho im down for trials or any other shenanigans with gaffers im done with lfg tonight.

deadduck

Also, after the announcement, it feels like "what's the point in trying to find those exotics if now they are going to suck?" Fuck, I had uninstalled the game already. I should delete the characters and put the disc on the blender.

The exotics aren't going to suck, they are getting balanced but you seem to be only negative.

The exotics aren't going to suck, they are getting balanced but you seem to be only negative.

I for one am seriously hoping Nechrocasm turns out decent its actually a cool gun with the cursed explosions popping off.Im only looking forward to final round and thorn dot nerf as the TTK was far to quick to reply sometimes.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Last week I got a Ghorn from PoE 28. Just now I get this. I should play the lottery.

CKLuijIXAAAxmjw.jpg:large

haha i just realized im almost reaching 34 and i have never done a raid in my entire time playing destiny
I was the same. Well maybe 33 I did my first VoG and that was only a couple of weeks ago. Thought it was a normal mode but ended up being Hard mode so nice introduction!

Top Bottom