• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Langy

Still need to take down Skolas to complete my year 1 triumphs. Got to Skolas and had him at 20% and wiped then someone had to leave the other day. Really wanna complete this. Does anyone want to come and help me?

I'm abandoning the game. No farewel nightfall or raid, or whatever. I tried putting it again, but it feels as if I had been applied the clockwork Orange treatment. I can't even hear the opening tune or stand a load screen anymore, to the point it feels repulsive, and nauseating.

I will have to try and remember how did I play games two months ago.

I'm abandoning the game. No farewel nightfall or raid, or whatever. I tried putting it again, but it feels as if I had been applied the clockwork Orange treatment. I can't even hear the opening tune or stand a load screen anymore, to the point it feels repulsive, and nauseating.

I will have to try and remember how did I play games two months ago.

No shame in taking a break. We all get a little burned out. I limit myself to a few activities a week now. Just NF and whatever the Endgame activity of the DLC is on 1 or 2 characters and thats about it. Pick a few things and just do those, don't feel like you have to do everything.

And all triumphs done! Ty so much guys!

Congrats :)

wzSkRTQ.jpg

First timer Crota's End raid about to begin..

Our first timers:

SolicitorPirate (now a Vault of Glass veteran, he loves smashing the Templar with the relic and loves getting the glowing titan towel from gorgon chest)

Kiguel 183 (Unlike Solicitor, he actually knows how to use the relic. Also a lover of glowing titan butt towels and wished he could fill his vault with them)

Blackprophecy (34 hunter who is an expert of VoG hard mode)

Kudoboi (34 who has never done a raid since he started playing Destiny)

Instant__vintage (it's all good, he has the marshmallows. Also sucks while jumping with a hunter)

DeathJr. (has only killed Crota maybe 300 times but likes to pretend he knows nothing)

Stream will be live @ twitch.tv/djruthles
Apology for stream video quality in advance, please blame the Australian govt.

kiguel182

I need to do VOG again eventually before I forget all about the relic. That was too much fun.

EDIT: Also, let's see how many glowing butt towels I get this time around. Tune in to find out!

shhh look it's a Drizzay

DrDrizzay101 waves at Colonel. :)

Has everyone chilled the fuck out yet?

Is it safe to come out the bunker and back into the thread?

It was always safe here :p The trick is to tune out some of the more unfortunate stuff, which is easier said than done. It sucks but it's also the way things go every time people are upset with Destiny... which means it's going to happen again. I've started to just post less during those times and not engage with unproductive conversations, wait for emotions to settle when more rationale discourse can rise again.

I need to do VOG again eventually before I forget all about the relic. That was too much fun.

EDIT: Also, let's see how many glowing butt towels I get this time around. Tune in to find out!

The Titan butt towel from Crota doesn't glow unfortunately :(
Maybe it might glow with glowhoo though.

Stream will be live @ twitch.tv/djruthles
Apology for stream video quality in advance, please blame the Australian govt.

Can I also blame them for the stream being offline? I like to do some work with a stream in the background for some reason...

Liamc723

Hey guys, in the previous thread I posted about picking up Destiny again.

I did that, and I'd forgotten how fun this game is! I've made my way up to light level 23, which I'm pretty happy about. But, I'd like to play the two raids. I think I have access to one of them at the moment? I'd love to play this, so could we form a 6 man group some time over the next few days so I could play it?

I think I'm a decent player at the game, but you must understand that I've never played a raid before so I wouldn't have any idea what I'm doing in that setting haha.

Anyone up for Hard VoG? I want to take my friend through it, as he hasn't attempted VoG before (and let's not kid ourselves, I'm a little rusty too).

Nvm, seems like he had to go.

nOoblet16

After the newbies clear abyss

Ruthless: "Let's try the abyss again for exotics since we didn't get anything"
Others: "Ok"

*Goes back to orbit*

Mega troll confirmed

Top Bottom