• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

nOoblet16

Ruthless uses Bones of Eao to get to the top of the tower in the crota section of crota before the fight and says

"You guys have to get to me to get to the next part"

The troll

Alright, flawless CE... starting around 10am EST (~10 mins)

1. MostWantedZero
2. Dariuspopinz
3. V1ctlm
4. Readvacancy
5. ???
6. Darknyss

May need 1 more if anyone is interested.

SkylineRKR

So yes, Hopscotch is the weapon I wanted. Its the legendary version of Red Death. I tried it for a bit in Crucible and its very fine. Only have feeding frenzy on it right now (2 burst, quick reload.. like RD), can't wait to unlock smallbore. Wanted headseeker but gonna stick with reactive reload, should be good also.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Just lost power Ape, going to take it as a sign and take a break. Good Mercury run! Going to look to take my Titan at some point this weekend too so hit me up if you want to go again.

ethomaz

Banned
Some fucking guys are cheating on Trials and made me lost my match after 6 wins.

We couldn't hit them but they can shift and hit us when they wanted... so they waited until the flag shows to get it and end the point.

I reported the three guys.

One of them sent me a message "Are u mad"

lol lol lol

Some fucking guys are cheating on Trials and made me lost my match after 6 wins.

We couldn't hit them but they can shift and hit us when they wanted... so they waited until the flag shows to get it and end the point.

lol lol lol

Someone posted a video of this happening on the last page. Pretty shitty.

raindoc

who's ready for some ToO?

lol lol lol

great. *rolls eyes*

lol your fucking with me right?

He's not joking, the GAFers that were present actually enjoyed it because we actually remember that we also started somewhere contrary to some trolls in the chat.
I think most of us would love to go blind in a raid again, I know I am.

But that one guy who snagged a Hawkmoon and a Black Hammer...:p

Shito

Yep, totally not joking: seeing people figure out the encounters and slowly getting better at them reminds me of why I got hooked at this game.
Love watching those first time streams.

kiguel182

Man, got no glowing Titan Marks this time. So sad :,(

Will have to settle for the Hawkmoon I guess. Although I have no idea why Black Hammer is good but if everyone says it is I'll take your word for it. I'm more of a shotgun kind of guy.

But I had a ton of fun. First part excluded, not super keen on that but the rest was good even if it never reached VoG levels.

coy

Will have to settle for the Hawkmoon I guess. Although I have no idea why Black Hammer is good but if everyone says it is I'll take your word for it. I'm more of a shotgun kind of guy.
This guy lol.

ocean

Banned
Lol round 4: a Sunsinger tries to pull res after the timer is over. He's just burning up throwing naded while the announcer says we won :p poor guy

Lima

Xboners who have never been to the lighthouse you are our priority this weekend. Send me a pm or reply to this post with your GT and we will get you in later tonight.*

*100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.

But I had a ton of fun. First part excluded, not super keen on that but the rest was good even if it never reached VoG levels.

You must have missed everyone crying about it being nerfed haha.

Top Bottom