• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

shem935

Banned
Control on burning shrine against a full team of thorns and range shotguns. Fun fun fun.

For your viewing pleasure.

vO2bLA.gif

ocean

Banned
Last guardian standing.
Kill the last enemy.
Glide off the map but mistake and get a tie instead of a win.

Warlocks I hate you.

Lima

Last guardian standing.
Kill the last enemy.
Glide off the map but mistake and get a tie instead of a win.

Warlocks I hate you.

Last guardian standing against 3.

Kill all of them.

Die from Thorn poison to get tie instead of win.

Thorn I hate you.

He's not joking, the GAFers that were present actually enjoyed it because we actually remember that we also started somewhere contrary to some trolls in the chat.
I think most of us would love to go blind in a raid again, I know I am.

But that one guy who snagged a Hawkmoon and a Black Hammer...:p

We're gonna have to figure what 6 SoM are gonna team up for a TTK blind raid.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Xboners who have never been to the lighthouse you are our priority this weekend. Send me a pm or reply to this post with your GT and we will get you in later tonight.*

*100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.

If you get through people who haven't done it before and are still on, I wouldn't mind another shot at a messenger. Only been once so far.

kiguel182

I just wanted to do CE so at least this expansion makes some sense. It would be weird having some dude accusing me of killing his son out of nowhere.

phen0m24

Xboners who have never been to the lighthouse you are our priority this weekend. Send me a pm or reply to this post with your GT and we will get you in later tonight.*

Lima, my character on Xbox One is 21, but my son has a 34 Titan. He is excellent at PvP (did Thorn bounty on his Vita) and has been dying to try.

Would you mind helping him out? He is good. Many here can vouch for him. deafmedal, Shep, Drizzy, Fig.. :)

His GT is SunfirePrime. Thanks Lima!!

:)

Starting a nightfall if anyone needs it still. Room for 1. I'm helping my buddy with his new hunter, so I'm carrying a 29 but it should be easy.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Namikaze1

Trying to have at least 1 PvP RL for each of my guardians. Titan has Ash Factory, Warlock has Tomorrow's Answer, and I'm gonna reroll my Dreamwalker for my Hunter. Have two Hawkmoons maxed out. Currently working on a third. As for shotguns, I have what I want for all 3.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Titans get the ugliest raid gear from Crota..that helmet..ugh.

The titan VoG armor is really nice though.

Titan trials gear is the best, looks so good. VoG gear is right behind I think. Just ascended my VoG helm, I like the bottle cap opener. The CE chest/boots aren't bad though. Based on what the showed in TTK Vidoc, new Titan armor looks pretty good.

Haven't been to lighthouse on xb1. Might be on tonight. Will try to link up.

nOoblet16

Man Gothailon finished his stream early due to sickness and ended up giving a shout out to Meloonie's stream (small time streamer not even a partner, MsTeamKK was hosting her) and spammed his chat with a link to her stream and suddenly she went from 90 viewers to over a 1000 in a matter of minutes.

Just wow ! Good for her.

I would be nervous as fuck if that happened to me especially if that happens while playing PvP.

No married people, so you and wheelhoss are out :p

I will still be single for 11 more days when TTK comes out . . .

Titan trials gear is the best, looks so good. VoG gear is right behind I think. Just ascended my VoG helm, I like the bottle cap opener. The CE chest/boots aren't bad though. Based on what the showed in TTK Vidoc, new Titan armor looks pretty good.

Actually, warlock trials gear is the best. No hunter. No titan.

Oh well. They are all the coolest.

Top Bottom