• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

TheTurboFD

I'm looking to play some ToO again, I've already went to mercury this week so I can just help others who want to try and get there too. Anyone down? I'm not super amazing so don't expect me to carry 2 people by myself :p

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I'm looking to play some ToO again, I've already went to mercury this week so I can just help others who want to try and get there too. Anyone down? I'm not super amazing so don't expect me to carry 2 people by myself :p

I'll go with you, I've also been this week but would like to grab some packages at least on my Titan.

PSN Crophonso

2real4tv

Average player here but would like to give it a shot add bigmanny287

rc213

If you do another run I'd like to give it a shot.

Super scrubbbbbbbbby, Like couldn't get past 2 wins with buff scrubby. Lol

I'll be doing bounties to lvl up 3x word of crota 3x lord of wolves.

ocean

Banned
Since I have 14/15 Exotic Helms I thought an engram would be a waste. Got one anyways because why the hell not.

15/15 Exotic Helms are now mine :)

Owensboro

Wow, if y'all are carrying people to the Lighthouse, you should see just how good you are and carry my awful PvP rear. I've only tried ToO once. We didn't win a game. Needless to say, it made me kind of hate the mode :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow, if y'all are carrying people to the Lighthouse, you should see just how good you are and carry my awful PvP rear. I've only tried ToO once. We didn't win a game. Needless to say, it made me kind of hate the mode :(

Get good at reviving if you aren't good at killing. Once your bodyguards are dead you have to force yourself to be good with evading and reviving while helping get kills here and there.

Lima

If you are bad at PvP and get on a train with good people two things are important.

1. Have alpha lupi or light beyond nemesis and leveled ready to go
2. Listen for the callouts, if you don't understand them ask and we shall explain.

Poor Kansas - even their namesake city doesn't want to be in that state.

KCs alright though.

Hahaha I had to double check. I always forget which one I'm in since they're so close together. KC is cool, except right now since it's raining.

I guess I'll have to get my Trials run in on Monday.

WipedOut

If you are bad at PvP and get on a train with good people two things are important.

2. Listen for the callouts, if you don't understand them ask and we shall explain.
Are you streaming this Ned?
If you are it will help who's next see how you guys are playing and see your callouts. Get a sense of what to expect

Xbox or ps4?!

phen0m24

Hey Lima - Josh added you. He has 34 Titan with Alpha Lupi, TLW, Dry Rot auto shotgun and Dreamwaker.

What time are you thinking about rocking and rolling?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Finally done!

11722237_10207324226652386_5721627520824751466_o.jpg

Owensboro

PSN ROBOT_FACE__ invitation sent

Need to cleanse my dirty weapon. Its a strike on an exotic bounty but I am 100% stuck needs some help

I guess its name is Xyor

Oooh, that's that The Pit strike thing. I've never gotten that bounty but I'd love to see it!

PSN: OwensboroEsq

Top Bottom