• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

What's the best way to get POE keys?

Queen's bounties - first one each weak will give you a guaranteed key. Leveling up her rank can also rewards keys.

Wolves are prowling public event - the ether chests can give treasure keys.

Both the small chests in PoE (any level) have a chance of giving keys.

mil6es

Queen's bounties - first one each weak will give you a guaranteed key. Leveling up her rank can also rewards keys.

Wolves are prowling public event - the ether chests can give treasure keys.

Both the small chests in PoE (any level) have a chance of giving keys.

Thanks

Ryck

Oh yeah...Forgot about that.

New question!

Relic Iron. I need lots of it. Is there a good farm route?
I ususally go to The Hollows and look for chests near the entrance to the Dust Palace. Once I find one real close I open it and run down to the Dust Palace (either entrance that is closest to the chest) once you see Dust Palace on the screen you can run back to the chest and it will still be there unopened. Rinse, Repeat.

Disclaimer: Doesnt work if there are other guardians in the specific area.

SkylineRKR

So much luck in Vanguard Dragon today.

Warlock purple body and leg piece (hes 32 now).
Final Rest II, Judgment VI, Give/Take, Rot 32 something shotty
Tick tock ship
And close to 100 weapon parts lol.

Almost maxed my hopscotch in the progress.

Mindlog

So much luck in Vanguard Dragon today.

Warlock purple body and leg piece (hes 32 now).
Final Rest II, Judgment VI, Give/Take, Rot 32 something shotty
Tick tock ship
And close to 100 weapon parts lol.

Almost maxed my hopscotch in the progress.
Yay, Warlock progress!
I had great times with the FRIIFR. Dry Rot is an outstanding PvE Shotgun. Very worth rerolling for Auto/Element you need.
Solid ship.
Weapon parts are always a big need.

.... Oh you have a Pilgrim. That's nice. /seething hatred.

noomi

You may not realise but kadey is streaming and you're in the party, so everyone can hear you :p

Don't diss the sidearm yo!

Hah... I should have known. Everyone could hear me shit talking in crucible lmao

Yooo. Yung gunnerZ! Thatz my boy! He shoots all teh thorners and doesn't afraid of anything!

He's definitely a cool dude, funny as hell too. Love listening to him and xo talk crap back and forth lol

SkylineRKR

Yay, Warlock progress!
I had great times with the FRIIFR. Dry Rot is an outstanding PvE Shotgun. Very worth rerolling for Auto/Element you need.
Solid ship.
Weapon parts are always a big need.

.... Oh you have a Pilgrim. That's nice. /seething hatred.

I try to get solar on the Dry Rot. My FV is ascended.

Agree about FRII, it was my fave next to the exotics. This Final Rest II is my second one. My first is from way back, and rolled with hammer forged and hip fire. It basically delivered me the Thorn PvP part. I want to ascend it one day.

This one I rolled with Feeding Frenzy and Coils, its in Arc (which wasn't my goal, I've gotten Perun in Arc as well). Hope they'll make FR relevant again.

TP-DK

For fucks sake. Had a trials match where the opponent team where invicible. They were bunch of lagging fucks, they just stood still and we couldnt do anything against them. Then when the overtime happened my team magically died from nothing. It just said player is down, and then they took the point without standing in it.

Why cant Bungie get their fingers out of their fucking asses and fix gamebreaking shit like this. We saved videos of it and will post it on Bungies Twitter. They better do something about it.

sajj316

For fucks sake. Had a trials match where the opponent team where invicible. They were bunch of lagging fucks, they just stood still and we couldnt do anything against them. Then when the overtime happened my team magically died from nothing. It just said player is down, and then they took the point without standing in it.

Why cant Bungie get their fingers out of their fucking asses and fix gamebreaking shit like this. We saved videos of it and will post it on Bungies Twitter. They better do something about it.

Happening a lot now. Ban them for a time period Bungie! Makes me frustrated in playing ToO

Lnkn52

Going to start our Crota runs soon. Thanks non SEXY knights. Three for the price of free.

letsgoapeshitwhipitellenpage.gif

TP-DK

The destiny servers are laggy and full of terrors.

This wasnt lag though. This was something the opponent team did on purpose, no one had a red ping and they won all five match with overtine even when my whole team was standing in the zone.

todd360

Guardian lord of Light, come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us, for the servers are dark and full of lag. After the long dlc wait, lag will fall heavy on the tower. The stars will bleed. The cold breath of lag will freeze the maps... and the dead shall rise in the trials.

Top Bottom