• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Guardian lord of Light, come to us in our darkness. We offer you these false gods. Take them and cast your light upon us, for the servers are dark and full of lag. After the long dlc wait, lag will fall heavy on the tower. The stars will bleed. The cold breath of lag will freeze the maps... and the dead shall rise in the trials.

Amen.

Deku Tree

Good news regarding the weapon nerfs IMO.

I believe that the BHam nerf means they're going to let us Upgrade our legendaries to the new max somehow.

Otherwise there is no reason for them to bother nerfing BHammer right before TTK is released.

ta155

So my real life friends keep letting me down in terms of organising our first attempt at a Destiny raid, so I thought I'd see if anyone on Gaf would have the courage to allow a first timer into their Fireteam at some point.

Only have the base game so I guess there's only one raid I can do. I'm a 28 Warlock.

TheOddOne

I love the detail they put into this place. I still take a look around everytime I visit it.

screenshot-originalbuklj.png

Man using the Mida to wreck fools in pvp is soooooo much fun. That gun rocks. You just have to keep your distance and every map theres a couple of long range spots that are prime for kills. Snipers rarely kill me because with the agility boost that Mida gives you i just strafe like crazy and they dont hit me. A good sniper would kill me tho. Thankfully these are rare (meaning i dont play against unstable *knocks on wood 3 times).

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Bought my first Exotic Helmet Engram. Got The Glasshouse. I can either dismantle it or roll a Titan. :|

Oh where can I get me some Etheric Light?

SkylineRKR

Man using the Mida to wreck fools in pvp is soooooo much fun. That gun rocks. You just have to keep your distance and every map theres a couple of long range spots that are prime for kills. Snipers rarely kill me because with the agility boost that Mida gives you i just strafe like crazy and they dont hit me. A good sniper would kill me tho. Thankfully these are rare (meaning i dont play against unstable *knocks on wood 3 times).

Yeah MÍDA is great fun. It offers so much, like third eye, high caliber, snapshot etc. I use it in combo with Radiant dance machines on my BD. Lot of fun.

Korosenai

If you are bad at PvP and get on a train with good people two things are important.

1. Have alpha lupi or light beyond nemesis and leveled ready to go
2. Listen for the callouts, if you don't understand them ask and we shall explain.
3. If the people carrying you wipe, know exactly where they are and which orb belongs to who, so you can revive them when they can be revived.

Top Bottom