• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

tumblr_nkubuffxhu1t0ddt0o1_500.gif

You are dead!

Deku Tree

That's why I can't run Dragon strikes. My body and my mind tells me no.

Bad luck. I ran probably 50 and saw it drop 3 times before I got mine

Well if there are nine legendary weapons that can drop from Dragon and and you get one weapon every ten strikes. Then you have to run 90 dragon strikes on average to expect to get a Hopscotch Pilgrim.

So getting in in 50 strikes would be lucky.

Namikaze1

Ant-Man was good. Damn good.

Now back to Destiny. First need to kick my brother off my PS4. Found him watching him watching movies on it.

noomi

Completed 2nd trials run. Fun stuff, thanks xo and gunnerz :)

With that being said, I'm off DGAF! I'll be back next Sunday, flying out early tomorrow morning for a much needed vacation in the Bahamas :D The beach, sun, lots of drinks and food await me, cannot wait!

<3 dgaf, see you next weekend!

Completed 2nd trials run. Fun stuff, thanks xo and gunnerz :)

With that being said, I'm off DGAF! I'll be back next Sunday, flying out early tomorrow morning for a much needed vacation in the Bahamas :D The beach, sun, lots of drinks and food await me, cannot wait!

<3 dgaf, see you next weekend!

Have a good one dude! :D

Dave_6

Ran a few Dragon strikes this afternoon and finally had one of these drop from like the 8th one:

Is this worth keeping as is or should I re-roll for something else?

Still would like to run some Trials to at least get the chest piece for one or two of my characters today.

Ran a few Dragon strikes this afternoon and finally had one of these drop from like the 8th one:

Still would like to run some Trials to at least get the chest piece for one or two of my characters today.
That dropped with arguably a perfect roll. Some might want braced frame or headseeker, but I'd keep it. Spent a ton of parts to get close to that one, and gave up when I had everything but outlaw...and I wish I had outlaw every time I use it.

Thanks for the quick and easy flawless run Rubenov and Wicked. Have it done on all 3 character this week now.

All that's left to do till reset is farm some glimmer for weapon parts and play Trials for fun.

I'd keep it. People like to hate on smallbore but I think it's the better one to chose. adds range instead of reducing it

Dave_6

That dropped with arguably a perfect roll. Some might want braced frame or headseeker, but I'd keep it. Spent a ton of parts to get close to that one, and gave up when I had everything but outlaw...and I wish I had outlaw every time I use it.

I'd keep it. People like to hate on smallbore but I think it's the better one to chose. adds range instead of reducing it

Thanks for the feedback! Guess I shall keep it as is.

Following capcom's Street Fighter 5 panel. Slide with things they learned from Street Fighter 4:

- "Don't Nerf Chars Too Greatly. Buff Weaker Ones Instead".

Somebody from bungie should be taking notes.

Following capcom's Street Fighter 5 panel. Slide with things they learned from Street Fighter 4:

- "Don't Nerf Chars Too Greatly. Buff Weaker Ones Instead".

Somebody from bungie should be taking notes.

We don't want power creep though. TTK is far to fast already with two shot thorns and last word ads glitch.

EDIT: for PvE yes everything should get buffed, or make encounters less tedious. We ghallerhorn the shit out of everything because we don't want to spend 15 minutes shooting a bullet sponge boss while being harassed by endless adds

Top Bottom