• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Nowise10

I don't think their is anything more frustrating then loosing 0-5 your first match of Trials. Fuckkkk Cauldron, man. Map is just frustrating.

MrDaravon

We'll help you, psn?

Sorry I just saw this, I've been sitting in the zone watching Evo between Urzok spawns lol. I FINALLY just got it, it was me and the same level 24 dude and going poorly, then a max level titan showed up and with him and honestly just having a third body on the field we did it pretty easily. I accepted your friends request but I don't have a mic right now; I only had the terrible one the PS4 came with and I can't find it. I actually want to get some games going with GAF, especially since I've never done any Raids, PoE, etc but I need to get a mic first. I actually went looking for one today locally but no good deals or anything, if there's no sales at retail on one next week I'll probably just get something off Amazon.

I played the game hardcore on launch for 3-4 weeks on 360, then dropped it and only picked it up again recently on PS4, and I only have one friend on PS4 who plays this game so I haven't done most endgame content. My friend that does play is pretty hardcore and has everything and whanot so he was able to sherpa me through leveling up all 3 characters again though, so I've got a Hunter/Titan at 32 and this Warlock at 31, but I don't have any great weapons yet. The only exotics I've gotten are two Patience and Times (wat) and a Plan C lol.

But once I get a mic I'd love to play, and look forward to taking advantage of the newbie raid on here and things like that :D

GhaleonEB

I forget who asked if I could be on to run PoE in a bit, but I'm taking my kid to see Ant-Man now. I'll be back on later but it won't be for a few hours.

deafmedal

Sorry I just saw this, I've been sitting in the zone watching Evo between Urzok spawns lol. I FINALLY just got it, it was me and the same level 24 dude and going poorly, then a max level titan showed up and with him and honestly just having a third body on the field we did it pretty easily. I accepted your friends request but I don't have a mic right now; I only had the terrible one the PS4 came with and I can't find it. I actually want to get some games going with GAF, especially since I've never done any Raids, PoE, etc but I need to get a mic first. I actually went looking for one today locally but no good deals or anything, if there's no sales at retail on one next week I'll probably just get something off Amazon.

I played the game hardcore on launch for 3-4 weeks on 360, then dropped it and only picked it up again recently on PS4, and I only have one friend on PS4 who plays this game so I haven't done most endgame content. My friend that does play is pretty hardcore and has everything and whanot so he was able to sherpa me through leveling up all 3 characters again though, so I've got a Hunter/Titan at 32 and this Warlock at 31, but I don't have any great weapons yet. The only exotics I've gotten are two Patience and Times (wat) and a Plan C lol.

But once I get a mic I'd love to play, and look forward to taking advantage of the newbie raid on here and things like that :D

No problem, hit me up when ready to raid- you can do one of the organized newbie raids or run one here when it organizes. One new guy with 5 vets is even fine for hard mode!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Does the drop rate for rewards increase in crucible as your grimoire score increases?

I'm playing with my sons character and doing really well and I am consistently left out of the rewards.

SonComet

Was killing Atheon on hard mode and my apartment roof became a waterfall. Had to cut all power and drag my electronics and furniture out of the way. Now I'm just watching the 8 5 gallon buckets I bought fill up while browsing GAF and twitch. Supposed to rain through Tuesday. And evidently my indoor waterfall is with tarps on the roof. Dumb apartment living...

purg3

slept with Malkin
One guy for the Trials carry train on Xbox One. Someone didn't want his spot apparently.

I have another titan that has never made it to the LH if there aren't other people waiting and you guys don't mind.

Anyone with advice on weather Her Benevolence is a good sniper and if so, what are good PVE perks for it? PoE keeps giving me that damn weapon.

Top tier PvP sniper. PVE perks probably not as critical as the perfect PVP roll.

phen0m24

One guy for the Trials carry train on Xbox One. Someone didn't want his spot apparently.

Yeah we made it right. Couldn't let that DC get in the way of Mercury.

Thanks Lima - he's still grinning like a mad man. Now he's in crucible again with the scholar :)

Much appreciated guys

Was killing Atheon on hard mode and my apartment roof became a waterfall. Had to cut all power and drag my electronics and furniture out of the way. Now I'm just watching the 8 5 gallon buckets I bought fill up while browsing GAF and twitch. Supposed to rain through Tuesday. And evidently my indoor waterfall is with tarps on the roof. Dumb apartment living...

holy crap... how big are the holes? that sucks T_T

SonComet

holy crap... how big are the holes? that sucks T_T
They have been working on the roof for a month. Evidently the entire roof is open right now so I had nothing between me and the elements except the insulation and stuff above the apartment. So there are beams on the ceiling and water is pouring out on the beams. So at least it's centralized on them for easy tarping and buckets.

Luis_23

Hope you're doing OK :/

They have been working on the roof for a month. Evidently the entire roof is open right now so I had nothing between me and the elements except the insulation and stuff above the apartment. So there are beams on the ceiling and water is pouring out on the beams. So at least it's centralized on them for easy tarping and buckets.

whatttt.... damn. that sucks :'(

Top Bottom