• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I believe it is just totally random.

Man the grind is real in this game. I had completely forgotten how hard it was to get your first piece of legendary gear.

I'm trying to get my son 5 more strange coins to buy the Nighthawk helmet.
And RNG is showing no love to me. I grinded away to get 8 motes of light in hopes of getting a Hunter exotic helmet and of course I got one for a Warlock (he has a Titan and a Hunter).

Man the grind is real in this game. I had completely forgotten how hard it was to get your first piece of legendary gear.

I'm trying to get my son 5 more strange coins to buy the Nighthawk helmet.
And RNG is showing no love to me. I grinded away to get 8 motes of light in hopes of getting a Hunter exotic helmet and of course I got one for a Warlock (he has a Titan and a Hunter).

POE 28 rains strange coins, do a few of those.

Owensboro

I don't suppose anyone is grinding glimmer at the gatekeepers, are they? Good lord I'm broke. I'm about to descend into Exclusion Zone hell.

Namikaze1

Team thought they were gonna get an easy win. They started teabagging after they won their second round. We won the next four to win the game.

Namikaze1

And it was hilarious how we won it too. Both were down to one last guy. Theirs had Golden Gun. He jumped off to his death to get the win.

Namikaze1

Seriously, still don't know how I survived. I ended up jumping off the map. I tried to jump as best as I could back in.

Ah! I really don't know how to explain it. You gonna have to watch the video. It's just crazy.

EL CUCO

For HB you'll want:

- Shortgaze/Ambush Scope
- Hidden Hand (increases aim assist)
- Snapshot/quickdraw
- Unflinching/Final Round
Can't roll final round anymore. Only OG Spears could now. I wouldn't worry about unflinching too much either. If you have Ambush it does nothing. On Shortgaze, close to nothing. Any ammo bonus should be good enough.

Also, add injection mold to the perk tree.

Dammit guys. I'm getting so damn frustrated. I have such bad connection to the Destiny servers. I need to play crucible and play with you guys but I can't!

Anyone recommend any WiFi Extenders/Boosters? Or if they even work? :-/

That's why. It might be your router or your service provider giving you shit speeds. Should try and contact them when possible and ask them about it.

We've called ATT at least 4 times and each time they come out, and it works fine when they're here and the day after they leave. Then it goes to shit again.

I'm to far away from the router BTW and right up next to it is 15. We should be getting 24 mbs

chur

Dammit guys. I'm getting so damn frustrated. I have such bad connection to the Destiny servers. I need to play crucible and play with you guys but I can't!

Anyone recommend any WiFi Extenders/Boosters? Or if they even work? :-/
If you're on Wi-Fi switch to a wired connection.

shouldn't need that much to play an online game though right?

If you're on Wi-Fi switch to a wired connection.
It depends if the wifi is being used for other things as well. I'm at 60 down but when I'm using my computer, phone and other electronics it causes me to lag in PVP. 11 down by default is pretty low, especially if the connection is being shared.

And as chur mentioned, use a ethernet cable instead of wireless.

It depends if the wifi is being used for other things as well. I'm at 60 down but when I'm using my computer, phone and other electronics it causes me to lag in PVP. 11 down by default is pretty low especially if the connection is being shared.

And as chur mentioned, use a ethernet cable instead of wireless.

I'm too far from the router. That's why I was wondering about an extended where I would be able to plug my PS4 into the extender through LAN

Top Bottom