• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Have they said anything about what they'll do with the first 2 raids (and their weapons) when TTK comes out? Are they going to raise the levels to keep them relevant? What about previously attained weapons? Will there still be an ascension type system for those?

I know no one is going to want to take me but Ive never done Trials and would love to give it a shot if anyone is willing to take a Trials noob. I realize the chances of that are slim

Have they said anything about what they'll do with the first 2 raids (and their weapons) when TTK comes out? Are they going to raise the levels to keep them relevant? What about previously attained weapons? Will there still be an ascension type system for those?
They haven't said anything about the previous two raids but I think they said that they want to leave the previous weapons in Year 1 behind. Not all but TTK will probably push forth a ton of new weapons so that we're not using the same old gear.

I'm too far from the router. That's why I was wondering about an extended where I would be able to plug my PS4 into the extender through LAN
How far is it? My router is pretty far as well so I just bought a 100ft ethernet cable. It's probably your best bet instead of sticking to wireless and getting an extender. You'll get even better service with an ethernet cable.

They haven't said anything about the previous two raids but I think they said that they want to leave the previous weapons in Year 1 behind. Not all but TTK will probably push forth a ton of new weapons so that we're not using the same old gear.

How far is it? My router is pretty far as well so I just bought a 100ft ethernet cable. It's probably your best bet instead of sticking to wireless and getting an extender. You'll get even better service with an ethernet cable.

Do you happen to remember where they said this? I just got Fatebringer, so it would suck if I didn't get to use it once the new content came out.

Namikaze1

I was quiet but in my head, I was like "Oh god! Why you did that?! Why?! Fuck! Fuck! Jump goddammit! Jump! Yes! Keep jumping! Jump like you never have before! JUMP! I made it? I FUCKING MADE IT!!!! I don't know how but I made it! Oh my god!"

I was quiet but in my head, I was like "Oh god! Why you did that?! Why?! Fuck! Fuck! Jump goddammit! Jump! Yes! Keep jumping! Jump like you never have before! JUMP! I made it? I FUCKING MADE IT!!!! I don't know how but I made it! Oh my god!"

That was amazing :D

I could feel your butt clenching watching the video :p

I can't believe it:

Also, chilling under the reef with Gala and the body of DeathJr after Gala and my first Skolas kill:

holy shit, i didn't know until i saw this post that fermi solution was the name of the dead orbit ship. it's been sitting at the postmaster because i guess my ships were full, and i just assumed it was some random legendary.

Unstable offering to help and everyone like:

KJnk9.gif

Namikaze1

Alright, uploading the video of the Gunslinger with Golden Gun out falling to his death and giving us the victory on a 4-4 and 1 person alive on both sides situation. It is hilarious.

gatti-man

holy shit, i didn't know until i saw this post that fermi solution was the name of the dead orbit ship. it's been sitting at the postmaster because i guess my ships were full, and i just assumed it was some random legendary.

I'd be so happy if I could get that ship :/

tick221

Thanks to unstable and wicked for the trip to Mercury!!! Summoner hype was real, arc from the chest and a non adept from the gold package

I really want to max out my Grimoire before TTK. Just don't have the will to grind VIP kills :(

For some reason I recently became motivated to do the same thing even though Rumble might never happen.

Let me know if there's sometime you want to farm VIP kills. We could spread out on patrol to cover more ground, I have ~55 left.

fizzik

Banned
So AU$40 seemed like a good price to jump in.

Then I played it and... Umm.. like the gunplay is fun.

But seriously, what the hell happened? I know I'm lttp and by now that question is rhetorical, but daaamn. Outside of the gunplay it's literally laughably bad.

Thank sweet baby Jesus for EB.

But seriously, what the hell happened? I know I'm lttp and by now that question is rhetorical, but daaamn. Outside of the gunplay it's literally laughably bad.

You're asking people in OT26 why the game is "laughably bad"?

Not sure what kind of answer you're looking for in this thread. We like the game.

My god just had the most epic day of trials..we all sacked up, kicked ass and made 3 trips to the Lighthouse. Got a Void Scholar on Hunter, and Arc Scholar on Titan, and a Void Jewel of Osiris on my Warlock. Holy fuck my mind is still blown.I started drinking after our second trip to celebrate, ran 2 NLBs fucking off to start the 3rd ON MY LEVEL 33 TITAN I HAVENT TOUCHED IN MONTHS, PRIMARY GOAL WAS TO GET A FUCKING SHOULDER CHARGE KILL..then before I knew it we were 7 wins deep wtf. Just awesome..

Top Bottom