• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Ikkarus

Went flawless with Ikkarus and new Sons candidate Navvaro. Didn't even need the mercy, even though we faced a full-blown lag-switcher as the final boss. Will try to post a video later. It was absurd and depressing, but Ikkarus was in full beast mode and wouldn't be denied. Got a void scholar from the chest, and a jewell from the package (now, I just need an elemental jewell). Also, I stole Ikkarus' shader :p
Haha - I'll hopefully get that evasive shader soon! It was a solid run. <3 Lucky Raspberry.

LTWood12

Went flawless with Ikkarus and new Sons candidate Navvaro. Didn't even need the mercy, even though we faced a full-blown lag-switcher as the final boss. Will try to post a video later. It was absurd and depressing, but Ikkarus was in full beast mode and wouldn't be denied. Got a void scholar from the chest, and a jewell from the package (now, I just need an elemental jewell). Also, I stole Ikkarus' shader :p

Wow way to go Wheel! That's awesome!

P44

Nami sabotaged the loot drop so he'll be the only one to have a necrochasm D:

Well, I've got a crux ready and waiting so hopefully they fix this in the next few weeks. Though if they just want to dump a free one in my inventory as a 'sorry' I'll take that too.

Namikaze1

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm here
7GHOXkb.jpg

Have I missed anything super important so far?

Flawless CE raid.

1. Subtervotion (me)
2. Drizzay
3. Robdraggoo
4. Deviantboi
5. Dunk7
6. Definityxmg

We will be starting as soon as Drizzay is ready. I'm not sure if his current attempt went smoothly or not but once he messages me or posts on here, we will begin. I will post as soon as I know when we start.

I don't know why, but I kept a husk and an ally in addition to a nechrocasm. Every time I complain about vault space my wife tells me to dismantle that crap.

Nooooooooooo

Flawless CE raid.

1. Subtervotion (me)
2. Drizzay
3. Robdraggoo
4. Deviantboi
5. Dunk7
6. Definityxmg

We will be starting as soon as Drizzay is ready. I'm not sure if his current attempt went smoothly or not but once he messages me or posts on here, we will begin. I will post as soon as I know when we start.

#TeamFirst*Try is in the books, congrats to the new Flawless Raiders and GLords or soon-to-be GLords! Great job everyone, silky smooth and everyone played awesome.

*we won't count that one bridge false start, let us never speak of it again :p

Let me grab a drink real quick then I'm ready to roll another one as soon as all of you fine folks are ready.

Agent

Anyone doing ToO and have a spot for an average to below average PvPer? Haven't been to Mercury in weeks and at this point I'd be happy to get the armor and sniper rifle.

PSN: phantom8324

Namikaze1

Well you see; Nami spent so long hunting that thing he's developed a sort of Stockholm syndrome with it. Especially if you mention that; for example I got my Husk off of my first Blade kill ever.
I came out of that pit a changed Guardian. None of you will never understand the shit I went through. I could still hear Eris's voice in my dreams. She keeps telling me the mission details over and over and over again.

Thanks a lot for the Flawless run to the guys who were there! Was nice and smooth :D

Also thanks Drizzay for helping us out! Much appreciated!

I thought that would be me getting my platinum but.....no.

God damn salvage Trophy is stopping me :(

Edit: I have 425 Sword kills and:

- No Husk
- No Hawkmoon
- No Mote Carlo
- No Fatebringer.

I have the worst luck ever.

https://www.bungie.net/en/help/article/13160
Destiny Player Support recently launched an investigation into the drop rate of "Husk of the Pit" due to a noticeable increase in player reports that it was not dropping. We learned that there is in fact a bug that's preventing the Husk from dropping during the "Fist of Crota" mission. Please read Destiny Player Support's official help article for more information on this subject.

Thank you for using the #help forum to bring our attention to this issue. If you have any addition questions post them here.

I've spent at least 12 hours in the past 10 days farming this shit >.<

Top Bottom