• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

tumblr_inline_nqzew4dZA41r420de_500.gif

Bring it, Fig!
shake_off_cape.gif

giant_dad-100770.gif

Namikaze1

Looked up to see if I was missing any ghosts. Looks like I'm missing just one.

In The Wakening mission.

Fuck.
Oh hell naw. I'm not gonna be raids with benefits witch u.

Well, I guess this is good bye then.

Edit: double post. Really? No one wanted to post during the eight minutes that passed between this post and the one before?

As I see it, all HC's hit at the moment way too far out. Essentially to allow scout rifles the niche they're supposed to have, they either need to hit harder (in which case we get monster scout rifles and they definitely become broken) or you need to hurt HC"s ability to work at range - most HC's can pretty easily be used at range with some kind of stability upgrade or even without. I want them to be close range monsters.

I get that, I do, but I'm worry that this will really solidify the shotgun's place as the go to secondary weapon. Snipers are already tough to use with all of the obstructions, corners, and bad sightlines. Now people who use snipers well have to chose between not having a mid range weapon or a close quarters weapon. Shotguns and scout/pulse week reign supreme.

What will you pair with that close quarters monster HC?

Sky Walker

After playing for more than 720 hours :

ky7kE3D.jpg

I recently checked my trophy list and I noticed that I only need 3 trophies to get the platinum. I felt like : I can get it because why not ;p

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So who does the trials carrying on Xbox? I'm not really in need to get carried as much as looking for a couple good people to play with. I have fun going flawless, but it's just so annoying trying to get a regular group together.

I am a good second and a great third. Pretty sure you are on my friends list but I don't think we've ever played together.
The guys I used to play with all ran away from the game so I'm looking for new regulars to get comfortable with.

Congrats to all the new Flawless Raiders and GLords (and soon to be GLords)! We gotta keep Lnkn busy on that GLords of Gaf list, haha. Great job as always everyone, very fun group to run with and everyone kept an upbeat attitude the whole time despite the stress of flawless runs.

It's possible I've lost count by now but pretty sure that was Flawless Raider #20 for me (6 VoG, 14 CE). Still probably my favorite thing to do in Destiny and always happy to help when I'm available. At some point we have to do:

1.) Flawless NM VoG: Hawkian-DeafMedal-PvtHudson-McArkus-MS-whoever Edition

2.) Flawless HM VoG: Calling all fearless Guardians and experts of first-person platforming

Flawless raider get! Only salvage left. Psn actually snaps a picture for you when you get the flawless raider trophy. Cool

Thanks as always drizz. Your a pillar is this community

LTWood12

Congrats to all the new Flawless Raiders and GLords (and soon to be GLords)! We gotta keep Lnkn busy on that GLords of Gaf list, haha. Great job as always everyone, very fun group to run with and everyone kept an upbeat attitude the whole time despite the stress of flawless runs.

It's possible I've lost count by now but pretty sure that was Flawless Raider #20 for me (6 VoG, 14 CE). Still probably my favorite thing to do in Destiny and always happy to help when I'm available. At some point we have to do:

2.) Flawless HM VoG: Calling all fearless Guardians and experts of first-person platforming

I'm in!

Korosenai

Got in 2 9-0's, more to come later. Thanks to everyone who watched. Actually had 15 people at one point so that was pretty cool lol.

Definity

Thanks much for the help driz on the flawless run. Now just have to wait until salvage comes back around to finish it up.

P44

I get that, I do, but I'm worry that this will really solidify the shotgun's place as the go to secondary weapon. Snipers are already tough to use with all of the obstructions, corners, and bad sightlines. Now people who use snipers well have to chose between not having a mid range weapon or a close quarters weapon. Shotguns and scout/pulse week reign supreme.

What will you pair with that close quarters monster HC?

A sniper or a fusion rifle I guess is what I would use. Alternatively run shotgun as backup if you run your clip out and be weak at everything but close range - but be fucking amazing in close range.

1.) Absolutely!

2.) Hell naw. Templar would make my pooper pucker like a mother...

Namikaze1

I'll be up for attempting Flawless VoG HM. It's not that hard when folks know what to do. I mean we came real close to getting flawless in normal while doing a Hawkmoon only raid.

but a certain someone that will not be named ended up dying.

That person knows who they are.

Right, fig? :p

It's a slow day, Nami. :p

Also, kiss it

tumblr_n1w1szfBWg1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13101-1375413049-0.gif

I'll be up for attempting Flawless VoG HM. It's not that hard when folks know what to do. I mean we came real close to getting flawless in normal while doing a Hawkmoon only raid.

but a certain someone that will not be named ended up dying.

That person knows who they are.

Right, fig? :p

tumblr_inline_n9wn61rk3T1rrrq7y.gif

Out 1

Congrats to new Lords! Flawless Raider is the last trophy that I need - with that Destiny will become the first game that I platinumed.

moris

Congrats to all you new Guardian lords!

[...]

I'm still down for either but might die on HM VoG.

inthrall

If you're still running in 3-4 hours i'l be keen as a bean. At work for the time being though

maomaoIYP

Glad I decided to pick up the PS4 version even though it meant starting from scratch all over again. Destiny GAF has a great community, over the week I've actually gotten to play with more people than I did for over 6 months on the 360.
Looking forward to do some trials when I get a level 34 character!

Top Bottom