• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just read about the weapon balance changes. About equal parts obvious and baffling. Whatever, I guess we'll just see how it shakes out

Namikaze1

Found them! :D

Hour 2

Journal entry #097

My arms have slowly been corrupted by the Hive's blood. I no longer control them. The hunt for the Husk must resume but I fear I will lose myself even more if I persist.

Journal entry #148

My helmet broke. The vast energy stored in my body busted forth. I-I can't feel my face. I can't feel my face! When will the Husk make its presence known?!

Journal entry #467

I'm seeing and hearing things. I hear fig's voice cursing out at someone. Me? Crota? I don't know. I see Zoba's name popping up with k/d ratios in the high 20s. I saw Todd's Warlock chasing after a flying Heart of Praxic Fire several times. I don't know if that's LiK or me throwing down that shield. I think I heard Math talking about Dragon Age.

I'm slowly losing my mind. The Husk! Oh the Husk! It must be it! It must be behind all this! I must find before it further corrodes my mind!

Journal Entry #343

I took a small detour after coming across some wary travelers. We headed off to the moon to face off the creature behind all the attacks on mother earth. I kept my promise to the dying Blade of Crota. I made Crota my bitch. I bid my friends farewell to return back on my endless path. It seems the Hive knows their so called god was vanquished for they have attacked me in larger numbers. But I still held my own. My quest, I fear, is far from over.

Journal Entry #666

Hour 11

As I stand before the dismantled Blade of Crota corpse, tired and bloody from the near endless Hive attacks, I stare ahead at my prize. I take a few steps towards it but my body gives in. I tumble forth and land on the cold stone ground with a loud thud. I try my best to get up but my legs just can't no longer support me. With no other option left, I begin to crawl. Blood smeared the ground behind me as I crawl to my prize. Once I'm within reach, I reach out with my hand. I turn my body to lay on my back. I weep as I cradle the cold steel in my arms. I didn't care I was dying. I finally found it.

As I lay there, I had one regret. I never told her how I felt. The female hunter I traveled with to the moon to finally put an end to Crota. Dear fig, if you're reading this, it means I'm gone. I want you to know how I feel.

Fig, I hate you and Math is still the better dressed Hunter.

*dies*

tumblr_m08zjp7RLN1r3b2jc.gif

I just read about the weapon balance changes. About equal parts obvious and baffling. Whatever, I guess we'll just see how it shakes out

Hawkmoon deserves better.

It baffles me they are patching out an extremely rare luck based 1-shot kill edge condition. Leave Hawkmoon alone.

Sky Walker

7FBdIGl.jpg

All what I need now is to collect some ghosts and I'll be a guardian lord. Thank you so much Drizzay and the other guys for the help ;)

Thanks to x__xo__o and Yung_Gunnerz for the trials and my first trip to mercury! You two have some mighty backs. Just hope I was at least pulling a little of my own weight with some timely revives and a kill here and there.

Watch them not fix it till Taken King launches.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not saying I got in contact with a certain dev. I'm not saying I bribed said dev with an undisclosed amount. I'm not saying I did all that.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkmoon deserves better.

It baffles me they are patching out an extremely rare luck based 1-shot kill edge condition. Leave Hawkmoon alone.
I don't really care about patching the extra lucky bullet edge case. Increasing the mag as a pvp nerf is pretty pathetic though. I'm not convinced that any non exotic HC needed its range touched, either. We'll see how it goes

P44

I don't really care about patching the extra lucky bullet edge case. Increasing the mag as a pvp nerf is pretty pathetic though. I'm not convinced that any non exotic HC needed its range touched, either. We'll see how it goes

As I see it, all HC's hit at the moment way too far out. Essentially to allow scout rifles the niche they're supposed to have, they either need to hit harder (in which case we get monster scout rifles and they definitely become broken) or you need to hurt HC"s ability to work at range - most HC's can pretty easily be used at range with some kind of stability upgrade or even without. I want them to be close range monsters.

But, unless I understood Bungie's notes wrong, aren't all handcannons having their clip size reduced? So it sounds like Hawkmoon's clip size is probably going to stay the same.

btkadams

Anyone running Crota on hard tonight? I've still never finished it on hard. Struggled like crazy a couple times at 32 before the second expansion.

I'm 34 with 365 Fatebringer and 365 Gjallarhorn so I feel like this time could be different lol.

Kyoufu

Anyone running Crota on hard tonight? I've still never finished it on hard. Struggled like crazy a couple times at 32 before the second expansion.

I'm 34 with 365 Fatebringer and 365 Gjallarhorn so I feel like this time could be different lol.

Yeah, you've already won. Congrats man.

Namikaze1

Xur best have the fucking Gjallarhorn for sale tomorrow, SERIOUSLY!
hehehehehahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
always one every week.

Good times. Good times.

We can still make this work! Plus I don't want fig and math to take half of everything I own.
It's too late, Todd. We gave it our all but it's just not working out. We drifted apart. It's best if we go our separate ways and raid with others. We can still be raid buddies if you want.

ryan13ts

Finally got to Mecury thanks to Korosenai and Taeshik! Can't thank you guys enough, you dudes are seriously legit when it comes to Osirus!

Never thought I'd see the day, it's seriously so beautful :)

So who does the trials carrying on Xbox? I'm not really in need to get carried as much as looking for a couple good people to play with. I have fun going flawless, but it's just so annoying trying to get a regular group together.

todd360

hehehehehahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
always one every week.

Good times. Good times.

It's too late, Todd. We gave it our all but it's just not working out. We drifted apart. It's best if we go our separate ways and raid with others. We can still be raid buddies if you want.

Oh hell naw. I'm not gonna be raids with benefits witch u.

Top Bottom