• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

neoism

have you not played on Skywatch?

Im one of them, :p that loves combined arms...(halo btb is still in meh vains) i dont really like SW in the day time but the night time version is awesome.. had some good games on that map i reeaallly love the long range game in destiny... combined arms needs to be a perm list.. and this game really needs more big maps... D2 better not give it the shaft when it comes to btb..:( Also they need to fix the fucking ridiculous vehicles.. they are dogshit..

when it comes to Cauldron i just REEEEAAALLY hate anythang the hive.. i hate their look fighting them their environments everything about them its pretty much other than the fact its not worth it but its the reason i dont have the 1st expac... the moon is my least fav area in the game ... plus i even hate the hive weapon designs.. plus the fact that Cauldron is just a shit map with fucking doors that have no point other than the be in players way... haaate that map...

btkadams

Hard Crota raid anyone? Hopefully going to be the first time I'll beat it (on hard).

PSN name is btkadams.

1. btkadams

todd360

tumblr_inline_n9wn61rk3T1rrrq7y.gif

*tear* we will make an American out of you yet.

I am a good second and a great third. Pretty sure you are on my friends list but I don't think we've ever played together.
The guys I used to play with all ran away from the game so I'm looking for new regulars to get comfortable with.
Yeah sounds good, it's be nice to try to get some runs in this week

WipedOut

Yeah, it was pretty cool. Overall, this was a very easy 9-0 we went on to 5-0 mostly everyone except the lagging fools.

I missed most of it, Jumped off to help a couple gaffers beat skolas for the first time. They had been going at it since 1est and 2 other guys bailed on them. Once we got the hang of the mechanics and past the mines it was easy. Just managing that taint was the problem.

Lima

The craziest thing just happened in a Trials carry that we have never seen before. We matched against the same guys 3 times in a row. Back to back matches.

When they went up against us they had already used their mercy boon and lost 5-3. They rushed us pretty hard the first rounds and we didn't expect it.

Next match we won 5-4. You could tell they were motivated as hell for that rematch.

They send us some messages and shit after the second match. We just replied with GG.

Now third match you could tell their morale was broken. We went hard on them and rushed them down 5-0 and they completed their passage.

After that match one guy send Doge message that was funny as hell. "How about using some lube before you fuck me".

Lol I'm done.

todd360

The craziest thing just happened in a Trials carry that we have never seen before. We matched against the same guys 3 times in a row. Back to back matches.

When they went up against us they had already used their mercy boon and lost 5-3. They rushed us pretty hard the first rounds and we didn't expect it.

Next match we won 5-4. You could tell they were motivated as hell for that rematch.

They send us some messages and shit after the second match. We just replied with GG.

Now third match you could tell their morale was broken. We went hard on them and rushed them down 5-0 and they completed their passage.

After that match one guy send Doge message that was funny as hell. "How about using some lube before you fuck me".

Lol I'm done.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Namikaze1

Lol I'm done.
Oh god I'm dying here! LOL

Lol I'm done.
Holy shit lol unexpected

Edit: hopefully Ghaleon doesn't happen to read this page with all that gif spam haha

Lag or luckiest shot ever?

http://youtu.be/MLRV6MEpPu4

Did you check if they had AP rounds? I'm leaning towards lag tho.

Yep, Armor Piercing rounds were my first thought as well. Even after the nerf they can penetrate thin geometry so I wouldn't be surprised if that door qualifies.

Come on suomebody lets trials.

Hopefully xo and Gunnerz were able to get a run with you, I had to take a break for a bit after those two flawless raids but I can probably get back on later if you and Rubenov or whoever are running.

Congrats to new Lords! Flawless Raider is the last trophy that I need - with that Destiny will become the first game that I platinumed.

If you're still running in 3-4 hours i'l be keen as a bean. At work for the time being though

Been taking a break for now but if there's actually enough interest I would be happy to Sherpa another run tonight. Frankly I'd be shocked if we could fill 3 fire teams for flawless in one day but who knows, lol.

SonComet

Sorry guys, a group of friends just made a group so I am running with them first. Apologies! I wanted to invite you both but they had others join their party too quickly.

I'll be playing all night tonight though so I can probably run something after.
No worries. I was just hoping for another shot at the Crux.

We beat a team in Trials today and the guy sent me a message saying "Beautiful Pilgrim."

We've had a rash of complimentary PSN messages recently in PvP. Ruthless and myself both got nice messages from opponents today even when they had been t-bagging us or we'd been doing weird stuff like using all white weapons and armor to beat them, haha. Everyone is so polite, what is wrong with the world! I miss those salty hate mails.

Out 1

Been taking a break for now but if there's actually enough interest I would be happy to Sherpa another run tonight. Frankly I'd be shocked if we could fill 3 fire teams for flawless in one day but who knows, lol.

Sure, I'm down. Today my mac decided to stop working normally and now it's hard to get much work done - meaning I'm up for more Destiny after I get home :)

Three flawless runs in a day? Insanity lol

Gammacide

Sure, I'm down. Today my mac decided to stop working normally and now it's hard to get much work done - meaning I'm up for more Destiny after I get home :)

Three flawless runs in a day? Insanity lol
I too would be down for this as I still need that trophy. That and the clan raid, but that will be much easier to arrange I think.

Top Bottom