• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

btkadams

Finally beat Crota on hard! No crux though.. Just need to upgrade a couple guns on Tuesday and do 35 PoE to get that year one triumph thing done.

Havent counted. Some of those he listed were expressing interest earlier, but not sure they are in tonight.

How many do we need for CE flawless? 5 minimum?

Technically you can do it with 1, lol. 5 is very doable but 6 is best imo just so the bridge doesn't require any squirrelly-ness (with 5 you have to let the bridge dismantle when the third person heads across).

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

Is everyone listed here still around? I could get on to run in ~30 min.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Got my hunter to 26 today, reset I'll be able to buy another armor piece from Variks with the armor cores I saved. Anyone know what piece he will have? Otherwise I'll need to run a VoG to get some armor and ascend that for now.

After running 3 titans since launch, really enjoying playing a hunter. Especially in PvP. I don't have my bladedancer class fully leveled yet, but it's so much fun.

Gammacide

Technically you can do it with 1, lol. 5 is very doable but 6 is best imo just so the bridge doesn't require any squirrelly-ness (with 5 you have to let the bridge dismantle when the third person heads across).

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

Yup. Ready and waiting if everyone else can go too.

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

30 mins or so should be good. Wife is finishing up a show.

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

If you guys have an extra spot I'll join. I still need the trophy.

Biggy

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

Oh man missed another opportunity :(.
I would like to join the next run if we have enough people who need it.

inthrall

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

I'm home, so I'm in! psn is therealinthrall

Out 1

CE Flawless

1.) Drizzay
2.) DeathJay
3.) Delamarchay
4.) Orthogonalay
5.) Gammacideay
6.) Inthrallay ?

I'll be good to go whenever you say. Just need to log in.

Is there a class preference for these things? My defender subclass is not leveled btw...

get outta here nghtly :p

1280px-Destiny_SUROS_Regime.jpg
Love the SUROS. Such a classy design.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Others in AU got theirs weeks ago. I used USPS' cheaper shipping option so it arrived much later. Didn't make sense paying more for postage than the cost of the shirt.

I ordered L and it's almost an XL. It's not too long, but quite wide/loose.
Sweet, maybe that means mine'll arrive tomorrow.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Greetings to all on destiny gaf!

This is my first post so I'm a bit (admittedly) nervous haha. Although I have been keeping up since HoW came out.
However I've always been looking to join NeoGaf, and the community here was one of the motivating factors to do so.

Now that I'm able to post I'm looking forward to playing destiny and
doing raids/nightfalls/strikes/poe/trials and whatever else with you all now, and in the future

Thanks!

I'll be good to go whenever you say. Just need to log in.

Is there a class preference for these things? My defender subclass is not leveled btw...

Logging in now. I'll be Hunter for solo'ing Abyss and running sword. After that, Titans are always nice but if you haven't leveled Defender then use whatever character you feel most comfortable using.

Sounds like Sushi can take DJ's spot assuming everyone else is still down for it. I'll start sending chat invites soon. My PSN is DrDrizzay101 in case I don't have any of you on my friend's list.

This is my first post so I'm a bit (admittedly) nervous haha. Although I have been keeping up since HoW came out.
However I've always been looking to join NeoGaf, and the community here was one of the motivating factors to do so.

doing raids/nightfalls/strikes/poe/trials and whatever else with you all now, and in the future

Thanks!

Welcome, glad to have you. Keep DGAF as homebase and you will find plenty of folks to coop with.

Thanks!

Welcome! You've come to the right place :)

Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad we could encourage you to join up with NG! Please don't hesitate to post as much as you want with any questions, opinions, reasonably worded criticisms (haha) or LFG posts. Welcome aboard, and good luck!

LTWood12

We can run with you after this one if you still want.

That was a crazy run! Thanks so much! Solar Jewel
Hype!

Hopefully xo and Gunnerz were able to get a run with you, I had to take a break for a bit after those two flawless raids but I can probably get back on later if you and Rubenov or whoever are running.

Yeah it was awesome! I didn't know xo or gunnerz prior to tonight, but we had a heck of a sweaty time getting to 9-0. Hope to get the flawless done sometime soon!

Thanks!

Welcome! Don't be nervous, just post here if you have questions or want to get a group together for some activities. I don't know what console you're on, but most of DGAF is on PS4, but the Xbox side is growing stronger each day! Enjoy!

Is there a link to the stream?

Just ended. I'm sure the highlight reels will be amazing. I tuned in at the semis and noticed one of the guys was Korean and I stuck around to cheer him on. Shit's fun to watch even considering I hadn't played any SF since third strike, so I had no idea what was happening.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Welcome, glad to have you. Keep DGAF as homebase and you will find plenty of folks to coop with.

Thanks and will do!

Welcome! You've come to the right place :)

Thanks! Happy to be here. :)

Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad we could encourage you to join up with NG! Please don't hesitate to post as much as you want with any questions, opinions, reasonably worded criticisms (haha) or LFG posts. Welcome aboard, and good luck!

Thank-you as well, and I'm glad to be apart of it.
That's good to hear since I have a few questions about what I should ascend first/what to remove from my inventory as it's getting a bit cluttered :(

Welcome! Don't be nervous, just post here if you have questions or want to get a group together for some activities. I don't know what console you're on, but most of DGAF is on PS4, but the Xbox side is growing stronger each day! Enjoy!

Thanks, Sounds good and I look forward to doing some activities with you all.
The console I have is PS4 :)

P.S Is it alright to multi-quote like this on gaf?

That was a crazy run! Thanks so much! Solar Jewel
Hype!

Congrats! Jealous of your Jewel. Still don't have an elemental one (pulled a regular one from my gold package at least).

@Robinson: Sent you a message on PSN. We have another candidate for the Sons. Went flawless with him and Ikkarus (got Void Scholar and stole Ikkarus' shader xD).

Thanks, Sounds good and I look forward to doing some activities with you all.
The console I have is PS4 :)

P.S Is it alright to multi-quote like this on gaf?

Yeah that's fine, as long it's no full page. If you quote a long post, people usually trim it a bit but you'll see that quick enough.
As long as you don't pull a Lnkn (post a pic that almost took the whole page) or post a gif of 60 MB you should be fine.

Regarding your question on what to ascend or remove first:
Do you have a Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence or Found Verdict? That would be three of my first choices to ascend.
Maybe you could post a screen cap of your vault and people here can tell you what you can possibly remove to clean your vault.

@Robinson: Sent you a message on PSN. We have another candidate for the Sons. Went flawless with him and Ikkarus (got Void Scholar and stole Ikkarus' shader xD).

I saw it, already approved his request. Congrats on the flawless and shader! I knew we made the right choice with Ikkarus.
I might make a push for Mercury this evening, my reflexes were way too low yesterday. I even had to pull out my Matador because I couldn't snipe. Weird to see that you lose some of the reflexes after a short break.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't even like SF4 all that much, but jesus the last two matches.

That is why when it happens GAF gathers around and watches it. You don't have to watch or even like fighting games to enjoy it. It is the highest level of competitive play without the manufactured goods and boring commentary of Esports. You see and feel the raw emotions coming from these players. EVO has never disappointed. Only disappointment is not being able to see every match on stream because trying to stream 10k people playing is impossible for a three day event.

It would be a dream to see Destiny on a stage like EVO. It is all up to Bungie. They easily have the resources to do it.

Top Bottom