• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Flawless CE #3 for the day set a new speed record I think. #Team1stTry in 31 minutes, lol. Incredible job everyone and congrats to all the new Flawless Raiders, Clan Raiders and GLords!

CKVZPdmWEAAAA1E.jpg:large

Me and Inthrall definitely 2-manned it... \s

Great job by everyone on flawless raid. It was surprisingly casual and everyone was on point. Not a single close call. Thanks to Drizzay for the sherpa. It was fun. Got Hawkmoon #5 for my troubles.

Now to play Salvage and do some Ghost hunting for GLord.

inthrall

Flawless CE #3 for the day set a new speed record I think. #Team1stTry in 31 minutes, lol. Incredible job everyone and congrats to all the new Flawless Raiders, Clan Raiders and GLords!

Me and Inthrall definitely 2-manned it... \s

Ssh, don't spoil the secret!
Wife didn't care at all and wanted help with the dishes, so I was still there :p

Out 1

Thanks to Drizzay and the team for the super smooth flawless run!

Great job everyone.

19848920285_d773cbbdfe_b.jpg

Cheers guys, appreciate it! Thanks to Drizzay for the impeccable guidance. It was almost too easy though.
I almost scrubbed it up with the sword on the bridge section (jumper controls...) :)

My PS4 did take a screenshot after all, but trophies never popped up. Now I have a memory of Sushi getting a Gjallarhorn (a dupe one at that) lol

P.S. First platinum ever get!

Gammacide

Dvn4qMP.jpg

FInally!! The game I have devoted more of my time to than any other probably in my life and here is one of many rewards. SO much thanks to Drizzay for making it incredibly easy and laid back. Sherpa Lord in my book. :)

Thanks to Drizzay and the team for the super smooth flawless run!

Great job everyone.

Flawless Raider AND Guardian Lord achieved!

Super stoked for that, thanks for the easy run everyone :D

Great job by everyone on flawless raid. It was surprisingly casual and everyone was on point. Not a single close call. Thanks to Drizzay for the sherpa. It was fun. Got Hawkmoon #5 for my troubles.

Cheers guys, appreciate it! Thanks to Drizzay for the impeccable guidance. It was almost too easy though.
I almost scrubbed it up with the sword on the bridge section (jumper controls...) :)

P.S. First platinum ever get!

FInally!! The game I have devoted more of my time to than any other probably in my life and here is one of many rewards. SO much thanks to Drizzay for making it incredibly easy and laid back. Sherpa Lord in my book. :)

Congrats :)

Sometimes I love the Destiny Community.

I went on LFG for normal Crota and joined up with these college dudes who were all 420 blaze it and all that shit, and we ended up completing the strike with my new level 32 Titan.

Then they're like "okay let's do Hard mode. We have a good formation," and so I said I was probably too weak and I didn't even unlock the Bubble Shield yet (I was the only titan on the team). So I suggested I'd just go do something else.

And then they were all "NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE"

...and then they ended up practically carrying me. We took down Crota without a bubble

Biggy

CKVZPdmWEAAAA1E.jpg:large

Me and Inthrall definitely 2-manned it... s
Hey drizz anymore flawless CE runs planned for today?

Didn't you read the regulations: no colorblinds and no robot dinosaurs. Don't know how you got in there!

Nah man it's all good, only criteria is be fun to play with and you definitely meet that requirement :)

OK cool, cause when you said "those ppl" I thought Gaz and I were gonna have to start our own clan.

So I haven't been reading the thread for a few days and the last time I was reading anything it was about people getting their weapons deleted.

Anymore word on that? It's kinda making me avoid trials.

LTWood12

Congrats! Jealous of your Jewel. Still don't have an elemental one (pulled a regular one from my gold package at least).

@Robinson: Sent you a message on PSN. We have another candidate for the Sons. Went flawless with him and Ikkarus (got Void Scholar and stole Ikkarus' shader xD).

Thanks! That was actually my third Jewel in a row. Got one for each element now :)

Congrats to all the new flawless raiders and glords!

ocean

Banned
So I haven't been reading the thread for a few days and the last time I was reading anything it was about people getting their weapons deleted.

That one post was later confirmed to be bullshit.

With how loud this community is, if there were other cases we'd have heard by now.

Last time I read something about that it was revealed that the guy made it up. The problem in Trials seems to be lagswitchers at the moment. Several people posted videos of fireteams dancing and turning circles on the flag while being immortal.

That one post was later confirmed to be bullshit.

With how loud this community is, if there were other cases we'd have heard by now.

Last time I read something about that it was revealed that the guy made it up. The problem in Trials seems to be lagswitchers at the moment. Several people posted videos of fireteams dancing and turning circles on the flag while being immortal.
Ok cool. If someone deleted my goddamn longbow I would've been pissed

ocean

Banned
If Bungie ever gives Warlocks some Exotic boots that let them jump normally instead of the floaty crap they have now I think they'd be an amazing addition.

I love all of Warlock abilities but that freaking jump map, just kills it for me.

ocean

Banned
I'm not familiar with VoG like at all. Where is that?

Edit: Ah its right before. Is Gorgon soloable? So far I soloed up to the first boss.
Dude if you reached Templar by yourself you are super pro. The Conflux solo is no joke. But yeah Goegon's is soloable easy.

Ikkarus

Yeah me and Wheel had a lag switcher on our final boss trials match yesterday evening. Thankfully for us he wasn't very good at it and we still managed to pull out the win.

It does appear to be happening more and more in trials as time goes on though, hopefully Bungie are heavy with the ban hammer.

Dude if you reached Templar by yourself you are super pro. The Conflux solo is no joke. But yeah Goegon's is soloable easy.

I've never finished VoG but I did try it once.

Anyway I have a few questions for DGAF.

1. How does checkpoint sharing work? I joined someones fireteam and they were doing heroic VoG. After I left and went back in I didn't have the checkpoint. Is it because I already had a checkpoint for this week?

2. If you already have a checkpoint can you overwrite it?

3. Are checkpoints shared between difficulty levels?

123rl

I'm on a Xbone, from what I've gathered most of Dgaf is PS4.

Send me a friend request. I'm on most nights and I'm always up for Crota/PoE/Nightfalls etc. I've got three characters at 34 so I always have something to do. My tag is rlench

ocean

Banned
I've never finished VoG but I did try it once.

Anyway I have a few questions for DGAF.

1. How does checkpoint sharing work? I joined someones fireteam and they were doing heroic VoG. After I left and went back in I didn't have the checkpoint. Is it because I already had a checkpoint for this week?

2. If you already have a checkpoint can you overwrite it?

3. Are checkpoints shared between difficulty levels?
1. If you've never completed Normal VoG you can't save a checkpoint on Heroic. The way checkpoints work is if you join someone at a certain part of the Raid and you wipe there, you have the checkpoint too.
2. Checkpoints are overwritten whenever you reach a new one, or if you join a team that's further along.
3. Normal and Heroic checkpoints are separate.

Top Bottom