• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Dave_6

3 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours and 16 mins across 3 characters for me. Yet I still can't consistently be good at PvP in this game :( My apologies to MostWantedZero and Macello for my dismal performance (and waste of your time) in Trials yesterday. Can't even get 5 fucking wins so I can get a chest piece. :/

Anyone want to carry me tonight?

Namikaze1

Rank 2 got. 56 minutes got me 2005 kills and 69 deaths. Just need to do this again for 65-70 minutes later on and I'll have rank 3.

And then do the same for Pulse Rifles on Wednesday. Just need rank 3 for them.

Matador 64 is better than Felwinter's and actually the best shotgun in the game right now. Or at least in a way it is. Like Felwinter's, it fires super slowly. But with the right perks (Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled/Reinforced Barrel) it's got the highest possible impact and range on a shotgun, meaning one-shot kills are guaranteed.

Party Crasher +1 has less impact but higher RoF. Slightly worse than Matador or Felwinter's for 1v1 at bullshit range, but firing more quickly makes a Double Kill a lot easier if two targets are next to each other.

Anyways, if you have a Matador there's no reason to use your Felwinter's since Matador is just better.

Thought only range matters in PvP as all of them should be an instakill anyways.

I thought I was kind of done with Destiny until TTK, since I was having so much fun with ESO. This weekend a group of guys at work wanted skolas so we could complete our triumph list. 9 hours later no skolas ( I posted about it here ) I'm not salty it was fun until the last 2 hours.

Anyways what im trying to get at is after playing that I'm now back and worried about my armor. Most of it is STR because of the POE armor core stuff. I haven't played too much attention to stats on armor in my almost 2 weeks of playtime. I noticed the vanguard gear has a decent split and picked some up. If I can get some etheric light this week I can get back to 34 and have a decent stat range.

Am I crazy?

I just woke up and I had the weirdest dream:

Grim disappeared for some time and another gaffer told Grim if you don't come back, wheelhoss is considering deleting you (from psn) hahaha

Happy Monday!

OkayRene

VoG HM folks, let's do it.

1) your boy, Rene
2) ?
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?

EDIT: Seems like no interest, I'll check again later.

void666

Banned
5 weeks 4 days 6 hours 29 minutes 56 seconds
Deleted: 1 week 16 hours 16 minutes 18 seconds

What is deleted? I deleted a hunter a couple of months ago. Is that it?

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I just passed the certification test I've been bitching about studying for over the last month.

Thanks for the study breaks DGAF, couldn't have done it without you!

Much love

E92 M3

It's insane (and kinda scary) how addictive Trials is. Whenever I'm not playing Trials I'm thinking about playing Trials.

Best activity in Destiny currently. Wish I had the time to play it all day. It literally never gets boring.

I just passed the certification test I've been bitching about studying for over the last month.

Thanks for the study breaks DGAF, couldn't have done it without you!

Much love

Congrats! What cert?

PuMa

sEuAKo7.png

sheesh

I'm a little over 3 weeks play time according to that site. Getting real close to my diablo 3 play time. TTK will push me past that very easily though.

I also played a looot of Diablo 3 at the beggining of the year on PS4 and i didnt find any way to check my playtime. How did you do it?

WipedOut

99.9 percent not allocated to trials!

6 weeks 6 days 3 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Deleted: 1 week 3 days 4 hours 28 minutes 32 seconds

Hopefully I can get Monday trials in tonight - Need a couple strong backs.

ich00

ouch:

ichabod00
5 weeks 21 hours 31 minutes 12 seconds
Deleted: 1 week 2 days 6 hours 31 minutes 34

I think I need to take a break.
Not taking a break until I get Bones of Eao

Souldestroyer199
2 weeks 10 hours 4 minutes 43 seconds
Deleted: None.

Not too bad. But if you consider that I'm only home for half the time compared to all you guys then yeah >.>

Could be at 4weeks and 20 hours potentially.

ouch:

ichabod00
5 weeks 21 hours 31 minutes 12 seconds
Deleted: 1 week 2 days 6 hours 31 minutes 34

I think I need to take a break.
Not taking a break until I get Bones of Eao

5 weeks 6 days 18 hours 46 minutes 56

Thank god I was able to leave this addiction behind. lol

It will probably kick in again once TTK is out tho.

ethomaz
5 weeks 7 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
Deleted: None

I though I played more.
Damn I stand corrected. You guys are over 840+ hours.

LTWood12

Better question why are you? I have to go to work in an hour.

Baby didn't want to be put down. Was letting the mrs. Get some sleep.

Reading all the crazy detailed Trials stats on Destiny Tracker. I had no idea Rubenov's played more games (1333) than Stabie (1243), xo (1218) and Wicked (1042). Also didn't know xo had logged that many hours in ToO. I'm slacking way behind at 509! I play more PvE than those folks and haven't had as much time recently (although still a ton of time relative to most people), but didn't realize I was that far back, lol.

Also, you remember that iisKampii guy that rekt us and Ruben on Thieves Den? Didn't realize his stats were that ridiculous, he has the 5th most Crucible kills total out of all Playstaion players. Wat.

I'm still on a high from that Trials run w/ xo & gunnerz. I actually didn't play like total shit! But the two of them both had some incredibly clutch moments to get us to 9-0. At one point specifically, we already had used the mercy, and were down to some sweaties 3-4. Xo and I are both dead and all 3 on the other team are still up. I was ready to hang it up but then Gunnerz went all Dark Knight on their asses and we came back and won!

Dude Kampi was ridiculous. I knew he had to be in a whole other league. We couldn't even get close to him.

Kydd BlaZe

This fucking game has DESTROYED my relationship :(

My girlfriend just broke up with me, and all I can do is sit here and think about all the times I've shut her off and ignored her because I was too busy raiding and running Iron Banner/ToO...smh

Fucking Destiny, man. Really wish I could've found some type of balance.

Well I guess I'll get to spend even more time with Destiny. Just in time for TTK! Yay! :(

Fucking pitiful...

Xbox One:

2 weeks 5 days 2 minutes 12 seconds
Deleted: 9 hours 6 minutes 49 seconds

PS4:

5 days 16 hours 56 minutes 25 seconds
Deleted: 2 minutes 55 seconds

99.9 percent not allocated to trials!

6 weeks 6 days 3 hours 49 minutes 13 seconds
Deleted: 1 week 3 days 4 hours 28 minutes 32 seconds

Hopefully I can get Monday trials in tonight - Need a couple strong backs.

thanks again for the Skolas kill yesterday! :) Relieved to have that one checked off. Wish I could repay by helping out in Trials but I need to get my feet wet in there first.

WipedOut

My girlfriend just broke up with me, and all I can do is sit here and think about all the times I've shut her off and ignored her because I was too busy raiding and running Iron Banner/ToO...smh

Well I guess I'll get to spend even more time with Destiny. Just in time for TTK! Yay! :(

Fucking pitiful...

Wow. I honestly do not know what to say about that. Fellow guardians, pay attention to that post, you could be next.

ethomaz

Banned

Fucking pitiful...
Same happened to me in November last year for the same reasons.

Now I'm well... happy again and continue to play Destiny.

The best part I learned how to play Destiny and give attention to GFs... sad the previous GF was really really good with me (I miss her).

E92 M3

Fucking pitiful...

How long did you guys date?

WipedOut

Xbox One:

2 weeks 5 days 2 minutes 12 seconds
Deleted: 9 hours 6 minutes 49 seconds

PS4:

5 days 16 hours 56 minutes 25 seconds
Deleted: 2 minutes 55 seconds

thanks again for the Skolas kill yesterday! :) Relieved to have that one checked off. Wish I could repay by helping out in Trials but I need to get my feet wet in there first.

That was a really fun run, thanks for letting me bypass all the garbage rounds. Once we had our strat down I thought it was pretty easy, not near as hectic as the skolas burns.

WipedOut

If I was still dating my ex when Destiny came out I would never have known what destiny is or some of the great people in this community.

Lnkn52

Fucking pitiful...

It's not the game's fault but it just be something in your life that you keep resorting going back to Destiny.

Reevaluate your priorities. If you'd really cared about your GF, you would have second thought about raiding, playing Iron Banner etc.

Trust me, I've fought the same battles. My girl despises the game but she understands that what I do is more than the gaming. I've told her about you guys, being part of the community and helping out any way I can.

E92 M3

Top Bottom