• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Owensboro

I'm thinking of doing a few Normal Crota runs around 8pm. Worst case, we at least get one in. Anyone else interested? One or two spots might be taken by friends if they ever answer their messages....

1. OwensboroEsq
2. Biggy(ICan'tRememberTheNumbersAfterYourNameI'mSoSorry!)

M3Rocket

I got a Party Crasher with the god roll as a drop the other day. I previously rolled a Matador for the exact same perks. Matador has slightly better impact and worse everything else.

Huh. I also have a similar PC+1, and this is how it compares:
uc

I think the last bit of impact is why the Matador is slightly superior as a OHK sniper in PvP. ;-)

Agent

So. Does anyone want to do Nightfall x3? I really don't want to go the LFG route like I've had to lately if at all possible.

Edit: nevermind, off to LFG.

Lnkn52

The spirit of Iwata has saved us.

Because of the flash problems. Nintendo told Twitch to redirect to HTML 5. And that is why Twitch is working without any problems. Thank you Nintendo.

Of all companies to force them. Especially since Nintendo doesn't really like streamers streaming their games.

JTripper

Anyone running a flawless raid soon?

In other news, I just maxed my first subclass on my Hunter alt. All I really need to do in this game is flawless raider, flawless trials/reach mercury for the first time, and max a Warlock subclass. Hopefully I can do all that before Taken King. Also not worrying about loot anymore since I have a nice array of weapons I prefer using. I'll pay attention to what Xur has every week in case a Gally pops up but otherwise I REALLY gotta start spending less time with this game (probably won't happen).

sjay1994

Well, after 4 hours I finally claimed my first Skolas kill.

Got the cipher, and I now ride the halls of the reef shiny and chrome

I never want to fight Skolas again

Samphire

Neo Member
I'm thinking of doing a few Normal Crota runs around 8pm. Worst case, we at least get one in. Anyone else interested? One or two spots might be taken by friends if they ever answer their messages....

1. OwensboroEsq
2. Biggy(ICan'tRememberTheNumbersAfterYourNameI'mSoSorry!)
3. Samphire

I'll go if you wind up having room. Already on your friends list.

I got two prime zealot helms at atheon i didnt even know that was possible lol. Shitty loot all around.

Thanks for the run guys.

Trakan

I guess deej responded to a post on Bungie with this:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/114521210/0/0

If you'd like a list, that's the one we maintain (and yes, it needs work). Crucible servers are not on listed specifically, but our team of Engineers are always working to improve the performance of the game. In recent Bungie Weekly Updates, we've alluded to communications about how Update 2.0.0 will address a lot of your concerns, including weapon balance. We'll be talking about all of that work in the weeks to come.

I'm not citing these things to tell you that you're wrong. Just to point you in the direction of what you crave. Bungie cares. Bungie has updated Destiny dozens of times, and your feedback has been a driving force. I save those announcements for when the work is ready to discuss.

I'd love to post more on the forum. The fact of the matter is that I'm spread too thin with all of the things that this community needs. Some of those things happen behind the scenes, but they're the sort of conversations you'd want me to have on your behalf. You're absolutely right when you say that you deserve more attention. We're adding a member to this team, and that announcement is coming soon, so please stand by. I hope you'll welcome that person as your ally - because that's their job description.

In the meantime, keep talking. There are entire teams at Bungie dedicated to reading this forum and planning our workflow. Just yesterday, we gathered to discuss the major issues discussed here. It's a meeting we hold every week. It's an event we plan for every day.

Please excuse me, because I need to get back to planning the next weekly update to address some your immediate concerns.

Soon, friends. Soon. I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but help is on the way.

M3Rocket

Well, after 4 hours I finally claimed my first Skolas kill.

Got the cipher, and I now ride the halls of the reef shiny and chrome

I never want to fight Skolas again

Congrats!

I think if the rewards were more compelling, the fight actually encourages teamwork and communication. But alas, the reward isn't even as good as Crota. No checkpoints adds insult to injury. And just like Crota, the encounter will become trivial once your team isn't under-leveled.

I got two prime zealot helms at atheon i didnt even know that was possible lol. Shitty loot all around.

Thanks for the run guys.

Yep. Quick run. I got the raid launch experience tho. That's when you get just shards and energy. :/

Silvertongue still up for PoE?

Don`t change the subject! You dided the most! We need to pick a new avatar for you! lol

I'll probably do PoE tonight but not right now. Need to eat something and spend sometime with the family and girlfriend so I dont get in trouble.

ReignOfSparrows guided me through my first flawless raid <3. Lag made me a bit nervous during the Crota fight. We got really lucky after a mishap where Crota didn't go down by 2 gjally shots.
Thanks for your time and help Reign. Guardian lord, here I come.

Oh and for some reason I didn't get any rewards and Reign got 4 at our first Crota kill this afternoon. Well deserved though.

Top Bottom