• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Can you guys stop talking about how good the Pilgrim is, thanks

Haha. I feel your pain. Everyday I play a few strikes right before I log off. So far I've gotten a legendary AR, Sniper, Shotgun, and RL...but the Pilgrim eludes me.

Edit: Top of Page

Me going to Mercury twice this weekend...

xio7xQg.gif

Ryck

Anyone wanna get a VOG group together? I have the GK CP we can start from there and do Atheon x3.

1. Ryck007
2. Friend

rc213

Anyone wanna get a VOG group together? I have the GK CP we can start from there and do Atheon x3.

1. Ryck007
2. Friend

I'll join haven't run either on my Hunter and have a couple hours before work calls. I'll be doing bounties in the meantime

Korosenai

I haven't but only Level 27. If you want the challenge of getting 5+ wins to get at least the gear I'd be up for it. If not, I understand :p

Edit: I have enough passage coins to buy all the boons.
Sounds like fun :p

I've never even stepped foot in ToO. I'd like to join a carry train someday, just to say I've been there.
Sure thing, after xplicit.
I haven't. Been there on PS4. Would definitely like to get a trip on XB1 at some point.
yeah we can, but I'd like to help people who have never been there at all first.

Really cool of you Koro to be helping more people.

If you are doing carries, will you stream it?
yeah, I can stream it if people want to watch.

Skele7on

Banned
the charity stream I was apart of for operation supply drop ended up raising 15k.
My stream of shots and eating chillies every donation ended up in vomiting a lot.
I feel a lot better today though!

I love the destiny community.

Anyone want to play Trials or something? Want to get to Mercury...lol

Want to play with people who are quite vocal and good and who is playing for fun and for Mercury.

Also. Easiest way to get Etheric light. Go.

Why won't you be able to do it again, if I may ask? Or do you mean to get 7+ wins?

If it's 7+ wins you need, I'd gladly do all I can to help you get that next week or any other. I can always use more weapon parts / glimmer myself and I enjoy the heck out of Trials

Yea you have until tomorrow to do it. Then you can start again on Friday.

I would really appreciate that, are you on Xbox One? My GT is SeventhGear. And yeah, I'm not very good at crucible, even though I spent a ton of time trying to roll all the perfect weapons for it. My first attempt with my team I went 0 and 5 or 0 and 6. The second time I played with two definite ringers from here and we got to 9-0, but I was definitely being carried.

So is there any clarification on what happened to 347 Vesta Dynasty and A Fate of Fools exotics? They looked super interesting and it's disappointing not seeing them around or even available.

Vex Mythoclast and Necrochasm say hi.

Vex they broke.
Necro is garbage out of the box.

:/

The Vex. The poor poor Vex. I love the way that gun sounds. Too bad it has become the gun for "Kill 2 enemies at once with a fusion rifle" now. It was such a sought after prize at one point.

EL CUCO

Vex Mythoclast and Necrochasm say hi.

Vex they broke.
Necro is garbage out of the box.

:/
They should've made Blackhammer the TDB exotic instead.
The Vex. The poor poor Vex. I love the way that gun sounds. Too bad it has become the gun for "Kill 2 enemies at once with a fusion rifle" now. It was such a sought after prize at one point.
Atheon cheese made that gun ruin Crucible for a while. It always needed a nerf, but not a death.

E92 M3

Bungie absolutely hates having weapons that stand out, so their solution is to make everything as mundane as possible. Honestly, if the Hand Cannon nerf is bad as I expect, I might not play TTK that much. Hand Cannons are by far my favorite class (since the beta) and Bungie shouldn't be dictating how I play.

ocean

Banned
the charity stream I was apart of for operation supply drop ended up raising 15k.
My stream of shots and eating chillies every donation ended up in vomiting a lot.
I feel a lot better today though!

I love the destiny community.

Sounds great! Which cause were you supporting?

Top Bottom