• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

LTWood12

This comment reminds of a video that Slayerage put out over the weekend. Totally agree with him BTW.
https://youtu.be/9TmClLLlIik

Exactly what I thought as soon as I read the Weekly update. No reason to ever use Black Hammer after patch 2.0. Ugh.

Nope, no Messenger here. I've only been to Mercury once and that was all due to Unstable, so I more than likely will never have one.

*clears throat loudly

Haha. I feel your pain. Everyday I play a few strikes right before I log off. So far I've gotten a legendary AR, Sniper, Shotgun, and RL...but the Pilgrim eludes me.

Edit: Top of Page

Me going to Mercury twice this weekend...

xio7xQg.gif

Oh God Kickboxer gif! You made my Monday!

https://www.bungie.net/en/help/article/13160

Lol husk of the pit is confirmed bugged even though Bungie said it wasn't bugged.

We fucking called it like two months ago. They really should just gift it to the folks w/ over 100 Blades of Crota kills. Ridiculous.

Atheon cheese made that gun ruin Crucible for a while. It always needed a nerf, but not a death.

Oh, agree 150% on that. It's just a shame.I feel like the HoW exotics are a good idea of what's to come in TTK. Niche exotics that aren't really amazing. That said, I do enjoy using the Lord of Wolves.

Admodieus

Anybody who's been farming the husk could tell you it's not dropping. Myself included, there are people out there on their 300th+ attempt and still not getting it.

Dunk#7

Bungie absolutely hates having weapons that stand out, so their solution is to make everything as mundane as possible. Honestly, if the Hand Cannon nerf is bad as I expect, I might not play TTK that much. Hand Cannons are by far my favorite class (since the beta) and Bungie shouldn't be dictating how I play.

Scout Rifles are my favorite class and I don't feel Bungie should be dictating how I play either. Your hand cannons should not be able to out perform me at longer distances. They are trying to balance things so that everybody has the option to use what they like without being handicapped against other weapon types.

OMG, I just checked my stats. I have 16 capture points in salvage. I am four, FOUR captures away from guardian lord. this wait is going to kill me. when is it up again?

Oh, I meant to post this earlier but anyone looking to complete their Cipher, if you do both 32 and 34 this week twice you'll have your Cipher charged. The 32 boss gives 200 pts and the 34 boss gives 350 pts.

Anyone up for Trials tonight? 6pm CST?

Shito

I'm honestly getting back into destiny super hard though, so I figured it might be a cool thing to get, even if just for the buffs come september.
Now's a good time to fetch a nechro: you can only be hopeful it will be good come September.
Got mine last week, and the hope of it and hard light getting buffed help mitigate the disappointing black hammer nerf...

OkayRene

Oh, I meant to post this earlier but anyone looking to complete their Cipher, if you do both 32 and 34 this week twice you'll have your Cipher charged. The 32 boss gives 200 pts and the 34 boss gives 350 pts.

Anyone up for Trials tonight? 6pm CST?

I'll be around. So far the internet has been holding up.

Stantron

I got a shader called Substance 321. It's looks like gold camouflage.
Also got Bittersteel from a Dead Orbit package. Not bad. Looks best on my Titan.

My future is starting to look brighter. It looks like I might graduate somewhere next week and just heard that I got the PhD position. Just a big thanks to the Sons who supported me all the way and also a big thanks to DGAF for the inspiring words! DGAF = best GAF!

AaronMT86

Someone must have posted a YouTube about the Stranger’s Rifle or something. I’ve never seen it used as often as it has than in the past two days in Crucible.

My future is starting to look brighter. I looks like I might graduate somewhere next week and just heard that I got the PhD position. Just a big thanks to the Sons who supported me all the way and also a big thanks to DGAF for the inspiring words! DGAF = best GAF!

Very nice to hear!! Glad you were able to work it out!

Top Bottom