• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I've just run the Prison Of Elders for the first time on level 28, and I'm pretty chuffed because I just got my very first exotic weapon!

I decided to run it again in the hope I could get another one, but upon completion, I couldn't open the big chest. I've now read that you can only open this chest once a week.

Is this true?

If so, when does the "week" reset so I could open it again?

I think you're guaranteed an exotic the first time you ever run a prison. I got a Truth on Xbone and PS4 in both cases. I think as long as you have Treasure Keys, you can open the chest, regardless of the weekly reset. FWIW, the reset occurs late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. I don't know the exact time, though.

LTWood12

All praise to the stroopwaffels! Nice one dude.

You don't choose the Hypescotch, the Hypescotch chooses you. I'll grind some with you for a 4th.

What? I like to re-roll...

Also I just bought a year of XBL for cheap and I'm in prime position to be Taken advantage of with a Taken King bundle with the Xbox credit I have. I might be joining the "I'm crazy like Ji66aMan" club.

Take my advise.

Don't.

But you make that poor choice, try to stock up on about 12 or so Redbull codes. Just trust me.

You guys are nuts.

phen0m24

All praise to the stroopwaffels! Nice one dude.

You don't choose the Hypescotch, the Hypescotch chooses you. I'll grind some with you for a 4th.

What? I like to re-roll...

Also I just bought a year of XBL for cheap and I'm in prime position to be Taken advantage of with a Taken King bundle with the Xbox credit I have. I might be joining the "I'm crazy like Ji66aMan" club.

Stroopwafel! I've heard good things about those. :) And great news Dr. Dubbelzout! ;)

Oooh Phaethon can join us on the dark side?
I say that as a lowly 23
Phen0m24 on XBL

matmanx1

Tried Skolas for the first time Sat night. We made it to Skolas but gave up because we'd been at it for about 4 hours at that point and it was getting late. We could reliably get to the part with the debuff but then something would happen and somebody would die and then it would all go downhill from there.

I think I might want to stick with the level 34 version of PoE most of the time and I really, really wish there was checkpoints after each round.

Can open the big chest as many times as you wish, as long as you have a treasure key in inventory. You get those randomly from public event ether chests, the smaller PoE chests, or a guaranteed key for turning in your first Queens bounty (dark blue colored) of the week.

Not sure if the light blue bounties net you a key, as I've yet to complete one :Kappa:

You also get a key when you rank up your Queen's Rank, too.

Definity

My five year old is really starting to take an interest in Destiny. She keeps asking if she can play that dancing game. She actively stalks other players in the tower and starts dancing to see if she can get a party started.

She told me this was the best dancing game she has ever played.

My five year old is really starting to take an interest in Destiny. She keeps asking if she can play that dancing game. She actively stalks other players in the tower and starts dancing to see if she can get a party started.

Bungie knew what they were doing when they added dancing.

well if that's not adorable then I don't know what is.

But really. If anyone wants to help out two guys; HELP! lol

Can't believe Xplicit got TLW and the Greaves. Exactly what he needed. He got the Universal Remote too right?

Unstable

That sounds good to me!

Oh hi unstable :) will you be doing any trials today?

It's Funday Monday after all. So I'll be doing things on Xbox today.

HUGE thanks to Koro and Cha for the awesome Trials run!! I was Level 27 with all Blues and we lost a match to a team that we then faced a 2nd time 2 games later while 2 wins away from Mercury. They messaged us to Back Out and they lost 1-5!

My first exotic is my favorite, TLW!! And the Vance Chest + Gauntlets from the Gold Package put me at mid Level 30!!

And I got Universal Remote from the Silver package to top it off :p

Congrats on the Mercury trip and TLW Xplicit!

X got TLW out of the Mercury chest? Nice

:)

Kept my NLB so ya know

Koro and Lvl 27 Xplicit are at ToO Final Boss...

http://www.twitch.tv/korosenaii

Thanks!!

Rehsa

HUGE thanks to Koro and Cha for the awesome Trials run!! I was Level 27 with all Blues and we lost a match to a team that we then faced a 2nd time 2 games later while 2 wins away from Mercury. They messaged us to Back Out and they lost 1-5!

My first exotic is my favorite, TLW!! And the Vance Chest + Gauntlets from the Gold Package put me at mid Level 30!!

And I got Universal Remote from the Silver package to top it off :p

Thanks!!

Those dudes before the final game were the true final boss. So glad we beat them, very satisfying.

That revenge was sweet! GG KAPPA!

E92 M3

I got the Nepal shirt today. It's really well done - will definitely wear it and such. I must say, though, my shirt smells like a brand new car's interior. I love the smell, but it's so weird for a shirt smell.

Top Bottom