• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

JayHayabusa

Anyone need help for a 32 or 34 Poe? Working on my final elder cipher.

Fair warning I'm on remote on vacation 1500 miles away but so far things running smoothly.

No mic.

jayforone

I watched DestinyGAF vs Invigorate from Drubbed's and Kool's stream, finally saw Unstable's perspective on YouTube. Some of those snipes were inspiring. /BEAST

ocean

Banned
Opened three Dead Orbit packages today.

1. 2 Motes of Light
2. An emblem
3. An emblem and a chest piece

Why no shaders why :(

EL CUCO

ehhh... it really isn't.

aUYcERg.jpg

ocean

Banned
I watched DestinyGAF vs Invigorate from Drubbed's and Kool's stream, finally saw Unstable's perspective on YouTube. Some of those snipes were inspiring. /BEAST
That was a really intense matchup, it was always down to like 200 points difference.

Both teams played extremely well 5-0 makes it sound like a landslide but it was honestly super close. I think the main take away, having seen both sides:

When Unstable was down he'd get extremely intense and find the faults in his plays or his teammate's. He was constantly self criticizing and pushing his teammates to keep up the pressure. Kool has amazing gunplay but I think ended up losing because he was too focused on complaining about arcbolts not hitting or revives (lol) or lag or whatever.

Complaining is fine obviously but I think critical chances to communicate on the actual match would have given his team a few wins at the very least.

Nuszka

Just arrived from my 2 week long holiday, wish I could get a nightfall or 2 out of the way , but things like restocking fridge, sorting out basic stuff around my house have taken priority. Did I miss a lot , most of the time I was not super sober but recall folk being unhappy again with things. Anyway , sf5 beta is just around the corner , then maybe completing the back log in between crucible, that should keep me up till September. If I get everything sorted I should be on at reset time tomorrow if anyone is willing to run it 3x.

That was a really intense matchup, it was always down to like 200 points difference.

Both teams played extremely well 5-0 makes it sound like a landslide but it was honestly super close. I think the main take away, having seen both sides:

When Unstable was down he'd get extremely intense and find the faults in his plays or his teammate's. He was constantly self criticizing and pushing his teammates to keep up the pressure. Kool has amazing gunplay but I think ended up losing because he was too focused on complaining about arcbolts not hitting or revives (lol) or lag or whatever.

Complaining is fine obviously but I think critical chances to communicate on the actual match would have given his team a few wins at the very least.

Yup, Kool went full tilt.

GhaleonEB

I'm talking about how the HoW weapons don't drop like every other exotic weapon in the game.

I'm really hoping loot tables are updated for many of the activities. There's no basis for thinking this, other than my general sense that with the Taken King, Bungie is doing a very broad reboot of the current activities in a few ways. We know they're updating patrols, reorganizing base missions into quest lines, etc. I hope they refresh loot tables on some activities, in particular Prison of Elders. Other than elemental primary drops from Skolas and the chance for an exotic from the big chest (which has happened once since my first open), there's nothing in the PoE loot tables that I need. There's not really all that much that can drop from it to begin with.

TTK has more gear than the base game shipped with. I think it would be odd to tie that much gear to just the set of new activities that stem from TTK. Maybe it is, I'm just hopeful there's more of an across the board refresh.

My great fear is they will also remove some weapons from the drops, as they did with the vendor gear with each expansion.

phen0m24

I'm gonna say if Unstable is calm then Koro is donwright Zen-like in what I heard. Like:

(Soft-spoken voice)
One down
Second weak dropped down to the right push on him
Third outside right of heavy
We're done.

Listening to good players is educational. Unstable is very entertaining as he keeps the banter up even while running Trials AND giving instructions. ("Get me up, Colonel", which is crazy!)
and in those rare instances I'm alive and he's not

Koro you're like the Ice Man. :)

EL CUCO

I'm gonna say if Unstable is calm then Koro is donwright Zen-like in what I heard. Like:

(Soft-spoken voice)
One down
Second weak dropped down to the right push on him
Third outside right of heavy
We're done.

Listening to good players is educational. Unstable is very entertaining as he keeps the banter up even while running Trials AND giving instructions. ("Get me up, Colonel", which is crazy!)
and in those rare instances I'm alive and he's not

Koro you're like the Ice Man. :)
If Unstable had a radio show, I'd listen to it...no joke. Stabie really needs a tag already. Hit him up, GhaleonEB! Lol

Langy

So the guy we got for Skolas from lfg just quit out on the 2nd last round after telling us he was here for the duration....

Now need 1 more if you want to join for the last 2 rounds?

Theorry

Shame this elimination game mode is also full of Thorns and Last Words. Better play Trials then. Better loot. Was hoping people used some other guns in this mode.

EL CUCO

Shame this elimination game mode is also full of Thorns and Last Words. Better play Trials then. Better loot. Was hoping people used some other guns in this mode.
Sounds like the perfect simulator to me. I need to take my Titan out there
cuz I suck with him

Choked so many Titan smashs this weekend. I disgusted Ruben lol

NastyBook

Running my PEs x3 for the day. Is anybody down for POE32 x2 after that? I need to get those arms tonight before the reset.

PSN: GibbShift

OkayRene

I don't know how I managed to go 400 hours without seeing the Super Good Advice Bounty but I finally got it!

Only a few days until Xur is back!

Arrrammis

Try combined arms if you want a change of weaponry. Larger maps mean fewer hand cannons and blink shotguns. Haven't seen a Thorn or hawkmoon in at least 5 matches. Saw one last word last match, then just laughed when he tried sniping me with it. Then headshotted him. Good times.

It seems like a lot of people hate the maps, but I really like them. There is acrual variety in engagements; snipers/scout rifles on the edges, fusions/pulse rifles and HC on the outer buildings, shotguns inside.

ocean

Banned
This team literally killed themselves and pet us revive to make the game 4v4. That's about as worse as getting a message before game
Lol that's fucking brilliant tho. Like even if you're assholes at least have some style, which these guys nailed.

High GAF is best tho.

ocean

Banned
Try combined arms if you want a change of weaponry. Larger maps mean fewer hand cannons and blink shotguns. Haven't seen a Thorn or hawkmoon in at least 5 matches. Saw one last word last match, then just laughed when he tried sniping me with it. Then headshotted him. Good times.
Combined Arms is beautiful. It's a flashback to beta and launch, playing that ridiculously big Moon map and hearing Auto Rifles and Scout Rifles and Snipers all over, like 87 heavy drops (ok like 4) and everyone is too far so it just sits there for a while. And you gotta love vehicles. They're deathtraps but people *use them anyways*. And they get on the turrets so you can snipe em 20 times.

Nobody ever wants to do a Combined Arms train tho :(

Top Bottom