• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Unstable train is leaving the station in about 2 hours guys.

And next week we will have a very special guest in a trip to the lighthouse. We are going to play with P3 if he finds the time. Yes Phil Spencer, the #Xboss.

Beyond humbled to get that chance. This will of course be streamed.

Oh wow thats awesome!

Agent

Oh goodie.

CKZQUjBWoAAWrS0.jpg

M3Rocket

Why is LGH regarded as better than SoV?

If I get right you are talking about snipers...

LGH is better because the reforge... you can get the best sniper in the game with Hidden Hand, Injection Mold and Unflinching... plus Shortgaze.

PS. Hidden Hand is too good to be true ;)

It really depends on whether you're looking for ToO/Skirmish, other non-revive PvP or PvE. LGH cannot OHK revive snipe, and you'll find that many regard Her Benevolence or SoV as superior. Or any OHK revive capable sniper TBH.

In regular non-revive PvP, the faster RoF LGH and reforgability trumps the Impact of SoV for some. And Hidden Hand helps LGH, but frankly, SoV comes with one of the highest base AA already. LGH with HH may come close, but not at the same level as AA on SoV.

phen0m24

If I get right you are talking about snipers...

LGH is better because the reforge... you can get the best sniper in the game with Hidden Hand, Injection Mold and Unflinching... plus Shortgaze.

PS. Hidden Hand is too good to be true ;)

Shadow of Veils still better for ToO regardless of roll.

Dude I got it a couple days ago not realizing its true power. Is it really THAT great?

Yes.

I'm going to begin re-rolling one with Trueshot IS, Feeding Frenzy, Braced Frame and Hidden Hand. I really like Trueshot IS, makes movement a lot quicker than the Red Dot I have, it's as agile as a hand cannon! Makes such a huge difference. I'm gonna need more Weapon Parts... To the Dragon Strikes!

Owensboro

LF people for HM Crota x 2. Have CP.

I'm down for it! Logging on now.

PSN; OwensboroEsq.

EDIT: Well, down for one run. Let me know if that's a problem. Realistically, I can run it twice with y'all for fun if you can't find anyone for that last slot the second time.

oSoLucky

I'm down for it! Logging on now.

PSN; OwensboroEsq.

EDIT: Well, down for one run. Let me know if that's a problem. Realistically, I can run it twice with y'all for fun if you can't find anyone for that last slot the second time.

I have 2 with me. It's fine if you want to do 1 or 2. Trying to find 2 more but can 4 man it easily if not.

Top Bottom