• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Doesn't have the best perks. Nor is it reforge-ready.

But does have shortgaze scope and a stability perk.

I have a bunch of cores to waste. I'm starting to that the god perks aren't the best perks for me. I barely notice hh or unflinching. I want to start trying other things. I really like shortgaze, snapshot, and a spray and play. Outlaw would be great, but I don't know if you can get that combo.

Edit: Here's to drunk Monday night trials!

2_35358126_3.jpg

To be fair just two snipers can be better than SoV due reforge: LGH and Her Benevolence.

Unstabie uses Her Benevolence with perfect roll..

It's not.

It really depends on whether you're looking for ToO/Skirmish, other non-revive PvP or PvE. LGH cannot OHK revive snipe, and you'll find that many regard Her Benevolence or SoV as superior. Or any OHK revive capable sniper TBH.

In regular non-revive PvP, the faster RoF LGH and reforgability trumps the Impact of SoV for some. And Hidden Hand helps LGH, but frankly, SoV comes with one of the highest base AA already. LGH with HH may come close, but not at the same level as AA on SoV.

Hmmmm okay thanks guys :)

I guess theres no point in wasting motes on a sniper when i have SoV.

Anyone for PoE 32? Got one space left.

noomi

I'm about 1,300 miles away from home right now. Tried to remote into the ps4 and was not able to...

Oh no!

If Xur sells something my titan wants/needs this weekend I'm kind of fucked.

Macello.... if you see this I might need you to login as me to get some Xur goodies this Friday... depends on what he has... I'll text you later this week if anything.

Also... don't dismantle my Hawkmoon!

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Is there such a thing as too much good RNG? Within the last 10 days I got: Gjallarhorn, Hawkmoon, The Ram from a single engram purchased, and Fatebringer from 1 HM VoG run. Also my first Mythoclast but who cares.

I'm about 1,300 miles away from home right now. Tried to remote into the ps4 and was not able to...

Oh no!

If Xur sells something my titan wants/needs this weekend I'm kind of fucked.

Macello.... if you see this I might need you to login as me to get some Xur goodies this Friday... depends on what he has... I'll text you later this week if anything.

Also... don't dismantle my Hawkmoon!
You know what to do Macello.

A5Qe7Na.gif

Agent

Anyone doing ToO? I haven't been able to get part of many groups and really just want the armor and sniper. Haven't been to Mercury in weeks and at this point I'd be just happy with those two things.

Frenden

Banned
I have a bunch of cores to waste. I'm starting to that the god perks aren't the best perks for me. I barely notice hh or unflinching. I want to start trying other things. I really like shortgaze, snapshot, and a spray and play. Outlaw would be great, but I don't know if you can get that combo.

2_35358126_3.jpg

I hear you. I do better with Praedyth's and my Prudence II (Shortgaze, SLR10, Spray and Play, Perfect Balance, Firefly), than I do "perfect" rolls of Her Benevolence, and LGH.

About to get back on. I know first up on the train is either BobbyRawlins or Narmer, then not sure about after that.

Yo, sorry for the late post but I wouldn't be able to run until the weekend. Stuck at work 3-12 for the next couple weeks. Unless you feel like running at 2am eastern, lol.

2_35358126_3.jpg

Lagunitas is awesome. Best Lagunitas I had was on tap at a bar in Venice Beach overlooking the ocean.

Frenden

Banned
Cheers to that!

Picked this baby up while I was in WI, wish we could get it in TX

Yeah, I'm from Chicago. Had that, really like it. A buddy of mine hosts a Chicago area beer podcast and gets a lot of good stuff in--we trade.

Jester King's Black Metal Stout isn't bad, as local stuff goes!

Rehsa

Yeah, I'm from Chicago. Had that, really like it. A buddy of mine hosts a Chicago area beer podcast and gets a lot of good stuff in--we trade.

Jester King's Black Metal Stout isn't bad, as local stuff goes!
Nice! Yeah Jester King is good, I hunt down Prairie whenever I can, Bomb/Bible Belt is legit. Also Bourbon County when it releases.

Ok sorry for the sidetrack, will be looking for PoE 34s in an hour and a half if anyone still needs to do them, or enter my first Trials if anyone is keen

Bloodsent

I don't get it. I do so so in Crucible,but I can never seem to get together with a fireteam to get to Mercury. Anyone willing to help me out? PSN Bloodsent.

Dave_6

I can't even do patrol bounties without getting kicked from the game (fucking Anteater). Had this problem all weekend and haven't had this issue in ~6 months.

Maybe it's trying to tell me something...

SnakeEyes

Banned
I can't even do patrol bounties without getting kicked from the game (fucking Anteater). Had this problem all weekend and haven't had this issue in ~6 months.

Maybe it's trying to tell me something...
I was getting Babboon'd every which way over the weekend.

-----

I've got a quick question for DGAFers who have just recently gotten their Nepal Aid t-shirts - I received mine this morning which came in nothing but a plastic shipping bag. How are Bungie going to be dolling out the codes for the emblem and shader? I didn't use the same e-mail address to buy as I do for my PSN ID, and there was no card with the shirt to redeem through the Bungie website for the digital items when they go live :-/

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Woot!!!

I finally got a Hopscotch Pilgrim.

So what's the dream roll on this thing?

And... Why is this the fun of choice now? It seems crazy stable but I haven't used it much yet.

Anyone have any info on Dinklebot saying the Fallen thrive in darkness and then the rest of the game- it's not touched on at all? It could have been such a creeper race to fight against.

Lunar FC

Woot!!!

And... Why is this the fun of choice now? It seems crazy stable but I haven't used it much yet.

I wonder this exact thing about every weapon that people go crazy over for a month.

Frenden

Banned
Woot!!!

It's a two burst kill laser beam. It has an absurdly low time to kill and PRs aren't going to be hit as hard by upcoming nerfs.

Good rolls:

• Feeding/Outlaw/Third Eye (least important perk tier on PRs)
  • Braced > Smallbore > Handlaid
  • Hidden Hand/Headseeker

Top Bottom