• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

spyder_ur

I have a bunch of cores to waste. I'm starting to that the god perks aren't the best perks for me. I barely notice hh or unflinching. I want to start trying other things. I really like shortgaze, snapshot, and a spray and play. Outlaw would be great, but I don't know if you can get that combo.

Edit: Here's to drunk Monday night trials!

2_35358126_3.jpg

Hudson it is funny but that is what I was enjoying last night when we were playing.

XBone crew stole Unstable? They must be stopped!

spyder_ur

This an Xbone thread now, my friend.

Never.

Just kidding - as someone who spent the early days of this game struggling to find people because I was on PS3, I'm happy that more people are grouping up on XBone because this game is way way better with a good group.

todd360

Never.

Just kidding - as someone who spent the early days of this game struggling to find people because I was on PS3, I'm happy that more people are grouping up on XBone because this game is way way better with a good group.

Liar. You want them to suffer like you did on a inferior platform.

Trakan

How rare is the Crux? I ragequit Destiny after a couple hard raid clears, but I have like ten total now and have yet to see one even drop.

DNAbro

Have to say I got pretty lucky for my first run of it when it comes to drops lol

I had great luck my first time during Normal crota as well. Got the armor i needed and Hunger of Crota at once. Hoping Oryx will be the same.

List of things I want which I will never get:

- Fatebringer.
- Husk of the Pit (lol)
- Crux for the Husk.
- ToO shader.
- ToO cloak for hunter.
- ToO yellow emblem.
- Harkmun.

I've got a quick question for DGAFers who have just recently gotten their Nepal Aid t-shirts - I received mine this morning which came in nothing but a plastic shipping bag. How are Bungie going to be dolling out the codes for the emblem and shader? I didn't use the same e-mail address to buy as I do for my PSN ID, and there was no card with the shirt to redeem through the Bungie website for the digital items when they go live :-/

Same, it came in a cheap plastic bag with nothing inside but an invoice. That's USPS for you.

Codes will be emailed I guess? They should be redeemable on bungie.net like all other codes.

Gammacide

Good lord. This Hopskotch Pilgrim is amazing! Now I see why everybody loves it so much.
Have you tried Spare Change though? I don't have a HP, but SC seems to be a fantastic pulse rifle with killer range, rof, etc. I've been using it almost exclusively recently. Get a good roll and you're off to the races!

Kurumi

Have you tried Spare Change though? I don't have a HP, but SC seems to be a fantastic pulse rifle with killer range, rof, etc. I've been using it almost exclusively recently. Get a good roll and you're off to the races!

No I haven't. I think I had one but dismantled it because I didn't know if it was good. I'll have to try it if I get another.

Top Bottom