• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Looking for a group to run with for trials haven't got to try it yet.

I've grinded all the iron banners for the gear, so I do pvp a bit. Let me know!

PS4 thewrathofsean

Gammacide

No I haven't. I think I had one but dismantled it because I didn't know if it was good. I'll have to try it if I get another.
I would totally recommend it, especially since you can directly compare the two. I have two SCs now and I'm keeping them both until (read: if) I get a HP. :p

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Would anyone on xbox be willing to help my son get to mercury for the first time? He got to 7-0 on his card before the team he was playing with went offline.

Frenden

Banned
Spare Change has a weird up and to the left recoil pattern, less stability, slower handling, lower aim assist, and a smaller mag than Pilgrim.

Pilgrim can achieve max stability with Braced or Handlaid.

I have two Pilgrims and have had three Spare Change. Only a roll with Handlaid and Counterbalance was able to ameliorate the weird recoil at distance on the Spare Change.

Spare change is still the best PR archetype in the game, but Hypeskotch is better than Messenger, Spare Change, and Three Little Words.

Stantron

Have you tried Spare Change though? I don't have a HP, but SC seems to be a fantastic pulse rifle with killer range, rof, etc. I've been using it almost exclusively recently. Get a good roll and you're off to the races!

I would totally recommend it, especially since you can directly compare the two. I have two SCs now and I'm keeping them both until (read: if) I get a HP. :p

I've got HP and a Spare Change (in my post master).
Looks like a predecessor to Time on Target. Will definitely play with some rolls.

Gammacide

Spare Change has a weird up and to the left recoil pattern, less stability, slower handling, lower aim assist, and a smaller mag than Pilgrim.

Pilgrim can achieve max stability with Braced or Handlaid.

I have two Pilgrims and have had three Spare Change. Only a roll with Handlaid and Counterbalance was able to ameliorate the weird recoil at distance on the Spare Change.
Yikes! If SC is so bad I cannot wait to give the Pilgrim a try if I ever manage to snag one! SC puts down just about anyone in 2-3 bursts eating shields and health bars for breakfast. It's hard to imagine a more efficient pulse rifle killing machine, but I would love to be pleasantly surprised. :)

Rhaegar

Thanks again to Unstable and RevolverNed for sending me to Mercury for the first time. I had an amazing time! Definitely check out Unstable's stream if you haven't already.

Lima

Would anyone on xbox be willing to help my son get to mercury for the first time? He got to 7-0 on his card before the team he was playing with went offline.

Sure thing. Me and Unstable are running Trials. Currently taking a break. Tell him to add me on Xbox. GT is Revolver Ned.

We will get him the last two wins real quick if that is all he needs.

Frenden

Banned
Yikes! If SC is so bad I cannot wait to give the Pilgrim a try if I ever manage to snag one! SC puts down just about anyone in 2-3 bursts eating shields and health bars for breakfast. It's hard to imagine a more efficient pulse rifle killing machine, but I would love to be pleasantly surprised. :)

It's not just my opinion--check the CruciblePlaybook subreddit. There are a lot of threads comparing HP and SC. SC isn't bad, but HP is just that much better. Preeeetty rad.

Stantron

What's your roll? Ideal roll?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Same, it came in a cheap plastic bag with nothing inside but an invoice. That's USPS for you.

Codes will be emailed I guess? They should be redeemable on bungie.net like all other codes.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping. I was at least expecting a leaflet or little card saying "hey, there's other stuff too."

XBOX RNG is where it's at!

Trials gave me Gloves and Chest, and Heroic Weekly gave me Legendary Boot engram which turned into Boots. Level 32 ftw.

phen0m24

XBOX RNG is where it's at!

Trials gave me Gloves and Chest, and Heroic Weekly gave me Legendary Boot engram which turned into Boots. Level 32 ftw.

I'm not complaining got two legendary engrams in an hour, gauntlets actually for a Titan and a void heavy mg.

Anyone on Bone want to do a normal vog? :)

Daigoro

I've done a ton of strikes since HoW and I've never seen HP, does it actually exist?

one dropped for a buddy in PoE 28 just this morning, so yep!

Sure thing. Me and Unstable are running Trials. Currently taking a break. Tell him to add me on Xbox. GT is Revolver Ned.

We will get him the last two wins real quick if that is all he needs.

oh snap. i never connected (or forgot!) that you were Ned. ive had you on my FL for a while now.

im totally gonna pester you to play Trials with me one day. i still havent even tried it. building up quite a stack of passage coins...

Damn playing as a Titan on pvp is so damn fun. Just went two 6500+ points matches. Im wrecking everyone with my green machine gun (Xerxes-C)

daedalius

one dropped for a buddy in PoE 28 just this morning, so yep!

oh snap. i never connected (or forgot!) that you were Ned. ive had you on my FL for a while now.

im totally gonna pester you to play Trials with me one day. i still havent even tried it. building up quite a stack of passage coins...

So is it from strikes or the queens chest?

maomaoIYP

If you're looking for 2-3 bursts a kill, a rerolled 55A-allfate does the same thing with better range, stability and firing rate. It's basically a hyper version of the stranger's rifle, which for the longest time, was the best PvP PR.

New meta confirmed.

Lol its really good. It hits even harder than BTRD (although i think slightly slower) but you only get like 35 bullets from the ammo spawn. You kill everyone with 3 bullets so 10 killstreak confirmed everytime :D (if you are smart and wait for the rocket guys to trade kills)

Top Bottom