• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

border

I just had my very first Gjallarhorn drop! After running 3x Nightfalls every week for nearly 9 months straight, RNG finally delivered. Of course it would have to be the week that they announce the inevitable nerf :) I wish I had been with the NeoGAF Destiny crew instead of random LFGers, but I guess that's what I get for waiting until Monday to do the Nightfalls.

I guess I've got about 2 months to enjoyed this overpowered marvel -- I hope the Nightfall tomorrow is Solar Burn.

Trace

Banned
Anyone on XB1 that can carry a new player through the nightfall? As fun as this 235 attack pulse rifle is I need something better.

Lol its really good. It hits even harder than BTRD (although i think slightly slower) but you only get like 35 bullets from the ammo spawn. You kill everyone with 3 bullets so 10 killstreak confirmed everytime :D (if you are smart and wait for the rocket guys to trade kills)

Jesus christ. This makes me excited for the new weapons they are showing off this week in the Weekly Update.

So I joined my first Nightfall on XB1 via LFG, and these guys jumped down to the Nexus and thought the Minotaurs had Arc sheilds hahahahaha. They continued to die over and over and over. I had 13 revives and most of them I was last guardian standing and we pulled it off. Then 1 guy got so mad since he didn't get any rewards and he was pretty sure he didn't do it on that character but I don't think I've ever seen 1 person NOT get rewards when they haven't done it yet. It was pretty funny.

Anyone on XB1 that can carry a new player through the nightfall? As fun as this 235 attack pulse rifle is I need something better.

Hey, I'll add you for next week's NF! I mustered through it with some randos from LFG and it was rough. Especially since they just weren't smart at all. Who thinks the Minotaurs have Arc shields?! My nephew is currently doing the heroic weekly on L32 to try to get more strange coins and whatnot.

What's your GT?

Daigoro

I think there is an issue with either the chat adapter or the 2.5 to 3.5 cable. I have to try to find the extras that I bought a while ago.

extra mic, or adapters? sounded like a bum cable, but maybe it is the adapter. i haven't used the new controllers yet. try another mic if you have one around and test it maybe.

Seriously guys what the fuck why didn't no one tell me titans were so good to play??

C9jJRis.jpg

Trace

Banned
So I joined my first Nightfall on XB1 via LFG, and these guys jumped down to the Nexus and thought the Minotaurs had Arc sheilds hahahahaha. They continued to die over and over and over. I had 13 revives and most of them I was last guardian standing and we pulled it off. Then 1 guy got so mad since he didn't get any rewards and he was pretty sure he didn't do it on that character but I don't think I've ever seen 1 person NOT get rewards when they haven't done it yet. It was pretty funny.

Hey, I'll add you for next week's NF! I mustered through it with some randos from LFG and it was rough. Especially since they just weren't smart at all. Who thinks the Minotaurs have Arc shields?! My nephew is currently doing the heroic weekly on L32 to try to get more strange coins and whatnot.

What's your GT?

MBFtrace

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
extra mic, or adapters? sounded like a bum cable, but maybe it is the adapter. i haven't used the new controllers yet. try another mic if you have one around and test it maybe.

Just tested with my other headset, turns out that it's the mic on the astro headset that he uses that's going flaky.

My kid is at the hard gorgons if anyone wants the checkpoint.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone good with photoshop? I'm going to get a custom Destiny stick made.

EVO was on sportscenter. By the way, the winner of that match who went on to win it all was sponsored by GAF, our very own mod Shouta flew him out to a tournament.

CKaVwjVUkAELHHa.jpg

Mercury hype for Rawr and Milkham! Void Scholar for Rawr and weapon parts + glimmer for Milkham (solar Summoner).

Got stomped in our first game then won 8 straight, haha. Great games guys.

edit: I'm gonna take a break for some food but then I'll be on thru reset for any other Trials, PoE, w/e.

Mercury hype for Rawr and Milkham! Void Scholar for Rawr and weapon parts + glimmer for Milkham (solar Summoner).

edit: I'm gonna take a break for some food but then I'll be on thru reset for any other Trials, PoE, w/e.

Awesome. Congrats rawr and milkham.

adin75

If you're looking for 2-3 bursts a kill, a rerolled 55A-allfate does the same thing with better range, stability and firing rate. It's basically a hyper version of the stranger's rifle, which for the longest time, was the best PvP PR.

Yup, I found my AllFate much better than Spare Change, I bought another to try a few different perk sets to see what works best for me.

milkham

Awesome. Congrats rawr and milkham.

Congrats! Our run went the other way.

thanks!
I'll just leave this here

Nz8qNiu.png

So the Xbox 1 RNG is real!

I had all Blues going in today. Level 27.

1) Trials gave Chest and Gloves to put me at L30.
2) Level 26 Heroic Weekly gave legendary engram/ boots to put me at L32.
3) Nephew did Level 32 Heroic Weekly (to get the difference) gave another legendary engram... Helmet! Put me at L33.

J58GplWh.jpg

RNG is with me, today. I'm ready for Trials after I get a decent RL but who cares! Just need an exotic gear now haha

maomaoIYP

Yup, I found my AllFate much better than Spare Change, I bought another to try a few different perk sets to see what works best for me.

I'm buying my 2nd Allfate today! Similarly I want to test different perk rolls. In the meantime I'll just patiently wait for a Hopscotch.

I got my first matador last night and it came with 2 out of 4 extremely desirable perks. Was considering reforging, but I did some maths and realized that a perfect roll has only about 0.44% chance of occurring =(

adin75

I'm buying my 2nd Allfate today! Similarly I want to test different perk rolls. In the meantime I'll just patiently wait for a Hopscotch.

I got my first matador last night and it came with 2 out of 4 extremely desirable perks. Was considering reforging, but I did some maths and realized that a perfect roll has only about 0.44% chance of occurring =(

I have HP too, it's good but not sure I am completely happy with the perks at the moment, may try and get another to reroll.

I got lucky re rolling one of my Matadors, Aggressive, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel and knee pads.

Which perks did you get?

Top Bottom