• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Frenden

Banned
I have a fightstick template. Just making a Destiny themed stick. Just need to make a cool art and compensate for button and stick placements.

I'm about to buy my first stick (PS4). Do you recommend Hori or MadCatz? I don't mind spending a little extra to get a better stick.

rc213

Streaming with Doge. Going to help one of his friends, then one of my friends, then probably one more run with someone here (preferably someone who hasn't been to mercury).

http://www.twitch.tv/korosenaii

I know i'm no Unstable, but I promise exciting games :p

No Mercury here, Hoping for any wins. Haven't tried Trials since the first week.

Played a ton of IB but not sure if that helps in Trials at all.

So the Xbox 1 RNG is real!

I had all Blues going in today. Level 27.

1) Trials gave Chest and Gloves to put me at L30.
2) Level 26 Heroic Weekly gave legendary engram/ boots to put me at L32.
3) Nephew did Level 32 Heroic Weekly (to get the difference) gave another legendary engram... Helmet! Put me at L33.

J58GplWh.jpg

RNG is with me, today. I'm ready for Trials after I get a decent RL but who cares! Just need an exotic gear now haha

What shader is that? :O

Obscured

Streaming with Doge. Going to help one of his friends, then one of my friends, then probably one more run with someone here (preferably someone who hasn't been to mercury).

http://www.twitch.tv/korosenaii

I know i'm no Unstable, but I promise exciting games :p

Watched your stream earlier and I'd agree. Jumped on right before you were down 3v1 and you pulled out some shotgun magic to pull it out.

Hopefully one day I get a chance to run some trials (although skirmish is so far my weak game type, just have no feel for it yet).

Tonight has been terrible for connections though.

Ran 3 straight flawless runs in under 3 hours a few hours ago.

I lost the very first match on the very first run, didn't lose not once after. Was carried the whole way through cuz I suck. lol

All I did was tell 'em where the enemy was while dead. Died literally every round. lmao

Got solar jewel too

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Play with whatever you are comfortable with. There are world class players for both pads and sticks. Don't force yourself to get a stick just because so and so is using it. When it comes down to it my favorite controller was the saturn 6 button pad but it eventually killed my left hand when I started to use charge characters at a high level. I had to force myself to learn a stick and now I mainly play on it. It was a rough transition for me personally but I had to do it.

Play with whatever you are comfortable with. There are world class players for both pads and sticks. Don't force yourself to get a stick just because so and so is using it. When it comes down to it my favorite controller was the saturn 6 button pad but it eventually killed my left hand when I started to use charge characters at a high level. I had to force myself to learn a stick and now I mainly play on it. It was a rough transition for me personally but I had to do it.

You brought it way back. My favorite was the Sega Genesis 3x2 (6 face button) controller!

sega-genesis-button-controller-rare-video-games-auctions-sega-genesis-video-games-game-consoles-list-characters-free-download-1998-price-console-logos-in-india-illustrations.jpg

LiK

Yup, Luffy uses a PS1 pad lol

Korosenai

Watched your stream earlier and I'd agree. Jumped on right before you were down 3v1 and you pulled out some shotgun magic to pull it out.

Hopefully one day I get a chance to run some trials (although skirmish is so far my weak game type, just have no feel for it yet).

Tonight has been terrible for connections though.

Yeah, you talking about that play I made in the inside water heavy? I have no idea how I pulled that off.

Three times today we got disconnected with disconnect/weasel errors on Xb1. Once in the middle of Heroic Weekly, and another in the middle of a PvP match. Is this frequent for xb1 or a problem for anyone else today? I haven't gotten these errors before today.

maomaoIYP

I have HP too, it's good but not sure I am completely happy with the perks at the moment, may try and get another to reroll.

I got lucky re rolling one of my Matadors, Aggressive, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel and knee pads.

Which perks did you get?

Holy crap that's a perfect roll!! ;_;
I have aggressive, shot package, small bore and rodeo. I can live with it, but you know the temptation to reroll is always there, even if it's just a 0.44%.
I'm starting to feel that getting 3 out of 4 of the perks that I want is good enough and I shouldn't try my luck anymore. Like my 1st Allfate, I have one crap perk but I got the sights I wanted with almost max stability and headseeker so I stopped there. Unfortunately only upon using it did I realize that headseeker is not as useful for Allfate than I had hoped. Still a good gun though, and I don't want to risk a reroll.

Trace

Banned
My first legendary weapon dropped for me today on Xbox. BTRD with Aggressive Ballstics, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw/Injection Mold, Rangefinder. Am happy.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Finally home from class.
Been looking forward to playing Destiny before the reset!
-----------
Would anyone like to play Trials? (I think it's worth mentioning that I'm only level 33, would that be a problem? not to mention it would be my first attempt at it. I'd like to give it a try though.)

I'd also like to thank you all for the warm welcome yesterday!

Three times today we got disconnected with disconnect/weasel errors on Xb1. Once in the middle of Heroic Weekly, and another in the middle of a PvP match. Is this frequent for xb1 or a problem for anyone else today? I haven't gotten these errors before today.

Followed by not being able to connect to Xbox Live and having to restart the box. Grr

Obscured

Yeah, you talking about that play I made in the inside water heavy? I have no idea how I pulled that off.

Exactly that, both the play and your reaction were great.

What is with all of the low level players on normal crucible? New people or just rolling new classes?

Followed by not being able to connect to Xbox Live and having to restart the box. Grr

I'll go a week without any issues and then have a day like that. Feels like it's been worse the last week or so, also seems like more lagging games as well.

EL CUCO

Tried carrying our scrubby friend to Mercury for the first time and got rekt at the final boss...twice.

Feels. Bad.

Apparently my tries to get unhooked from Destiny failed miserably. From falling asleep with jrpg's to technical issues with Gamepads on Freedom Planet (thanks for ruining a perfect game, Sixaxis driver for Windows.

In the end I am back in the drug, although with very limited game time as I have resumed working out and guitar lessons . Also the excessively hot weather is affecting both the ISP and my network equipment. Lots of restarts for the routers... :(

Not a lot of interesting drops or improvements. I got a Dispatch l11 (Auto Rifles are Lame) and "The Chosen" (I already have Patiente and Time, but meh, more stuff for the vault)... And discovered that I had misread the information on Faction Brands. I thought only crucible reputation was converted instead of both Crucible and Vanguard too... Basically I've been wasting a lot of time that could have been used raising the reputation for the factions, thus enabling me to access their gear.

Apparently my tries to get unhooked from Destiny failed miserably. From falling asleep with jrpg's to technical issues with Gamepads on Freedom Planet (thanks for ruining a perfect game, Sixaxis driver for Windows.

In the end I am back in the drug, although with very limited game time as I have resumed working out and guitar lessons . Also the excessively hot weather is affecting both the ISP and my network equipment. Lots of restarts for the routers... :(

Not a lot of interesting drops or improvements. I got a Dispatch l11 (Auto Rifles are Lame) and "The Chosen" (I already have Patiente and Time, but meh, more stuff for the vault)... And discovered that I had misread the information on Faction Brands. I thought only crucible reputation was converted instead of both Crucible and Vanguard too... Basically I've been wasting a lot of time that could have been used raising the reputation for the factions, thus enabling me to access their gear.

Welcome back :p

Have you done the nightfall this week? It will reset in 2 hours so if you're playing, finish it before then.

That's alright,
Good luck in the Trials!

Do you want the gorgon chest for a chance at getting an exotic? Also have you done nightfall this week?

Top Bottom