• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Welcome back :p

Have you done the nightfall this week? It will reset in 2 hours so if you're playing, finish it before then.

Do you want the gorgon chest for a chance at getting an exotic? Also have you done nightfall this week?

I've done the Nightfall's for this week.
I wouldn't mind the Gorgon chest, I'll need it for two characters.

Thank you!

LiK

Amazing. Was in control with randoms and I wad the ONLY one going for the points. They didn't even bother. I gave up eventually and just let the other team take all of them. What a bad group of players.

ocean

Banned
Maybe I'm crazy. When you go to Stats on the Destiny app and select like Control for example, it shows highlights like Highest Score.

Right now it's just showing me at #1 for all of these categories. However I'm pretty sure near launch it used to be like a leaderboard. Like id go there and I'd see #1 being whoever on my friends list actually had the highest Control match score.

Now I only see myself and I'd love to see me at #50 or whatever along with my friends stats but I can't seem to find that anymore? This is the screen I'm talking about:

xTxUnXx.jpg

No worries.

Have you done the 32 Prison of Elders this week? Try doing it on both your characters before reset so you can get the light 42 gloves.

If you're doing this I think you can complete the level after reset time and it still counts as last week...trouble is variks will have flipped to this weeks armour...

Guess how I know :)

Maybe I'm crazy. When you go to Stats on the Destiny app and select like Control for example, it shows highlights like Highest Score.

Right now it's just showing me at #1 for all of these categories. However I'm pretty sure near launch it used to be like a leaderboard. Like id go there and I'd see #1 being whoever on my friends list actually had the highest Control match score.

Now I only see myself and I'd love to see me at #50 or whatever along with my friends stats but I can't seem to find that anymore? This is the screen I'm talking about:

xTxUnXx.jpg

It's stupid, you have to relogin so you can be logged into psn. Then it'll update.

Edit: my app now has reauthenticate when clicking friends - > Playstation.

Followed by not being able to connect to Xbox Live and having to restart the box. Grr

It may be an old reply by now but this does happen a bit. I've never had it but a couple of guys that play a lot have it maybe once every few days.

It does often require a reboot of the Xbox and sometimes the router to clear it.

I think this is the only Xbox specific problem, everything else seems to be the same as the PS 4

Whoohoo! Very first Nightfall completed and 33.5 now. One more anything and it's 34 baby! Thanks btkdams for the great (arduous) Nightfall and PoE32.

Welcome back :p

Have you done the nightfall this week? It will reset in 2 hours so if you're playing, finish it before then.

Nope... I Just kept myself to playing Crucible, doing Dragon Strikes and hunting wolves. I will probably do it on wednesday, no time to play today. I am trying to put away the "Guardians before hoes" way of thinking I've been living with for the last two months.

Jinjo

Im starting to worry about the same for my vacation...Ps Vita on hotel network will be interesting :p

On my holiday Xur carried Praxic Fire (first time) and Red Death (second time), both of these were the items I most wanted at the time. Hotel internet network was not sufficient.

Waldini

Holy hell..

The Ram, Gloves of the Hezen Lord, Cuirass of the Hezen Lord and (random) boots make for one awesome looking Warlock.

... how the hell do I show off!?

glaurung

It's Beowolf! Female Hunter's make that shader look good :p
lol Bloodpact and Beowulf - the two shaders that don't look like a drunk golfing enthusiast and I never seem to be able to get those.

Still rocking Thunderdevil with my Warlock, but Heart of the Praxis Fire does not change when using that anyway.

Daigoro

xTxUnXx.jpg

hm, im not seeing this on my Destiny app. (im on Android), as soon as i scroll down past my stats, all i see is medals.not sure how to compare with other friends.

ocean

Banned
hm, im not seeing this on my Destiny app. (im on Android), as soon as i scroll down past my stats, all i see is medals.not sure how to compare with other friends.
Got it fixed now. It shows the leaders from my friends list. Try looking directly at a friend's stats. Like I went to the Friends tab then opened Fig. It shows she's year one blah blah and her characters below. Selected her Hunter. Then went to the Stats pane and pulled this up as a result:

8i7c48t.jpg

It's showing leaders and her in comparison instead of comparing me. BTW Lady of Strong Back confirmed, crazy good stats!

So... I completelt didn't realize I got 3 Etheric Light from Trials during the xb1 Back Out Kappa mission, so I could totally be L34 if I wanted. Not worth it to ascend my crappy boots and helm though but wow, crazy. Reset will be fun.

Just realised I'm going to be away the whole time Xur is in town this week. Which means Gjallahorn confirmed!

And that's why I love Vita. It's similar to when I'd be stuck in a backwater town years ago and bring a data card just to not miss the steam Christmas sales... Even if I hat to go to the attic to get some reception.

And that's why I love Vita. It's similar to when I'd be stuck in a backwater town years ago and bring a data card just to not miss the steam Christmas sales... Even if I hat to go to the attic to get some reception.

Theres an .apk for android devices on XDA that will let you remote play ps4 for anyone who doesnt have a Vita in a pinch.

glaurung

As a side note: are the fully upgrade legendary weapon and fully upgrade exotic weapon trophies still broken on PS4? I recently upgraded my Ghorn all the way and no trophy. Same with multiple legendary scout rifles.

Top Bottom