• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Shito

wtf is rainbow burn?
All burns. :)

[EDIT]

Oh hey top of the page!

bnKd8cD.png

Daigoro

Got it fixed now. It shows the leaders from my friends list. Try looking directly at a friend's stats. Like I went to the Friends tab then opened Fig. It shows she's year one blah blah and her characters below. Selected her Hunter. Then went to the Stats pane and pulled this up as a result:

http://i.imgur.com/8i7c48t.jpg[/im]

It's showing leaders and her in comparison instead of comparing me. BTW Lady of Strong Back confirmed, crazy good stats![/QUOTE]

cool, ill check that out. thanks.

And that's why I love Vita. It's similar to when I'd be stuck in a backwater town years ago and bring a data card just to not miss the steam Christmas sales... Even if I hat to go to the attic to get some reception.
Oh crap yeah remote play! I've got to test that and dust off the Vita. Totally forgot about that option.

Almost made it to Mercury for the first time but thunderstorms and the reset time conspired against us. Oh well, there's always next weekend. Thanks for the run Koro and Taeshik! We'll get it next time.

Shito

Rainbow burn is really fun to play, I find, plus it is *really* useful when different enemies move against together, like when hives spawn against fallens in that first phase: both camps kill each other sooo quickly! <3

Yup do you need it?

I need Etheric Lights (Stuck in Lvl. 32), so I want to do the Nightfall this week. Just keep in my mind that I still make a lot of mistakes. I guess I am not that terrible as lately there are strikes were I end saying "How can he/she be so bad? I'm losing the count of times I have had to make a revive run in the last minute. My worst mistake tends to be running into deathtraps on the urge for reviving team mates.

Speaking of Etheric Light and ascending Armor, should I aim for some specific type of Armor?. Right now I use the Vanguard Legendary set + Exotics depending on what I need, and I am not sure if I'd be wasting light on them or I should try to find something better.

ocean

Banned
Anybody needing Locket Infinity fusion rifle kills, this is you. Vex Mythoclast and the first encounter of this NF are a perfect fit. Just so many Thrall to plow through. Also PPP your glimmer consumables, this Strike is like 3k if you use ether seeds and black wax.

Lima

Thanks Unstable for having me tonight. I deeply apologize for scrubbing some rounds pretty hard. You know how hard I take these things on myself.

After that break we took I lost all my momentum.

Also sorry for anyone watching the stream if I was complaining a bit much during those matches. I was more complaining about myself and the stupid stuff I did.

Everyone have a lovely reset day.

Omni

Intellect and Strength roll on PoE armour... Again.

Bungie must really hate Warlocks. Last week was the only time we've had a straight stat roll (discipline). Very frustrating. My armour is all over the place.

Nighte

Anybody needing Locket Infinity fusion rifle kills, this is you. Vex Mythoclast and the first encounter of this NF are a perfect fit. Just so many Thrall to plow through. Also PPP your glimmer consumables, this Strike is like 3k if you use ether seeds and black wax.

Glad ive almost maxed my Mythoclast the last few days :)
Can`t say omnigul is tempting to do once again, but at least im better prepared this time around.. :p

Lima

Intellect and Strength roll on PoE armour... Again.

Bungie must really hate Warlocks. Last week was the only time we've had a straight stat roll (discipline). Very frustrating. My armour is all over the place.

No? He sold a 170 discipline chest piece once that was perfect for Warlocks.

I need Etheric Lights (Stuck in Lvl. 32), so I want to do the Nightfall this week. Just keep in my mind that I still make a lot of mistakes. I guess I am not that terrible as lately there are strikes were I end saying "How can he/she be so bad? I'm losing the count of times I have had to make a revive run in the last minute. My worst mistake tends to be running into deathtraps on the urge for reviving team mates.

Speaking of Etheric Light and ascending Armor, should I aim for some specific type of Armor?. Right now I use the Vanguard Legendary set + Exotics depending on what I need, and I am not sure if I'd be wasting light on them or I should try to find something better.

Whatever gets you to 34 youll get plenty more light after that and 32 is good for NF i just need to finish this 34 poe

Omni

Oh, my bad. Must have been the week I didn't bother. Every other has been shitty mixed stat rolls though. While Titans and presumably Hunters (don't have the latter) have been able to get straight strength, intellect and discipline rolls since the beginning.

ocean

Banned
It also had HC + Special ammo buffs and the perk for Armor/melee cool down during Fallen rooms making it perfect everywhere. Shame it's not as good looking as the Exile chest because stats wise it's a damn jewel of a chest piece.

Top Bottom