• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Lima

It also had HC + Special ammo buffs and the perk for Armor/melee cool down during Fallen rooms making it perfect everywhere. Shame it's not as good looking as the Exile chest because stats wise it's a damn jewel of a chest piece.

True. Certainly not a looker but the perfect chest for a Warlock.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Managed to complete one PoE 32 just before the reset, Got the gauntlets for my Titan.

The Nightfall sounds good this week, Should be able to do one tonight than the other two tomorrow.

How does Skolas look this week, Better than last week or worse?

Kyoufu

Managed to complete one PoE 32 just before the reset, Got the gauntlets for my Titan.

The Nightfall sounds good this week, Should be able to do one tonight than the other two tomorrow.

How does Skolas look this week, Better than last week or worse?

Lightswitch is the worst modifier.

Black Hammer for Unstable Hype!

CKbgxf4UkAAmKC8.jpg:large

Jinjo

Bleh, this is what happens when you play on Xbox. You're out of sight, out-of mind.

Post-nerf BH won't be more than a slightly buffed Outlaw-sniper. Which is a dumb perk to have on a sniper anyway. Actually, the new precision shot bonus on a sniper (3 precision shots will return 1 to the mag) will be better than White Nail, since those bullets will not come from the ammo pool.

Shito

Post-nerf BH won't be more than a slightly buffed Outlaw-sniper. Which is a dumb perk to have on a sniper anyway. Actually, the new precision shot bonus on a sniper (3 precision shots will return 1 to the mag) will be better than White Nail, since those bullets will not come from the ammo pool.
Watch them nerf this perk as well / remove it from the possible perks of the new snipers...

nOoblet16

Got it fixed now. It shows the leaders from my friends list. Try looking directly at a friend's stats. Like I went to the Friends tab then opened Fig. It shows she's year one blah blah and her characters below. Selected her Hunter. Then went to the Stats pane and pulled this up as a result:

http://i.imgur.com/8i7c48t.jpg

It's showing leaders and her in comparison instead of comparing me. BTW Lady of Strong Back confirmed, crazy good stats!

Yea my destiny app doesn't look like that....it used to look like that until they updated it last month.

Omni

Yea my destiny app doesn't look like that....it used to look like that until they updated it last month.

The android app is different to the iPhone one. No one knows why. It's really stupid. And intentional.

Android even gets a dark theme on the forums, ugh.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Attempted to solo the nightfall with a lvl 33, Got to Omnigul and reduced her to half health before falling to a unlucky shot from a nearby wizard.

Going to try the nightfall again tomorrow after classes are finished. :)

Top Bottom