• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

ethomaz

Banned
Bungie needs to removed the ability to matchmaking already started matches.

I want to play a new one and not enter in one with 6000 x 2500 score.

nOoblet16

After the shotgun boost the Bladedancers get so weak.

Shotguns in PvP were unaffected, they never got any boost. What happened was that Lord Saladin sold Felwinter and that shifted the game towards high impact, shotpackage, high range shotguns then they made a couple of more shotguns like it with HoW.

ocean

Banned
Them teams that had quitters would just be auto lose and everyone would quit.
Just put everyone who backs out of a match have to wait 5-10 minutes before joining a new one. People will quit far less and this chances of joining a match in progress go way down.

Regarding quitters, I'm starting to get used to do Strike as a two man team. I finally started getting out of the door in The Summoning Pits and it was fairly easy to at level 28, even missing one player.

But with Strikes such as Valus Taur'c... God, that must be my most hated strike at the moment. The first part until the tank is terrible, with nearly invulnerable enemies. It gets even worse with The "Angry", as the Phalanx will never drop the shield.

At this moment, I'd say The Shadow Thief is my favourite strike. Not too long, not too irritating.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Starting NFx3, message me on PSN if you wanna join. psn=ultrajari

Gammacide

Yup, I found my AllFate much better than Spare Change, I bought another to try a few different perk sets to see what works best for me.
Hmm, looks like ill give my AllFate a reroll or two then give it a go in PvP today then. I'm always open to suggestions. If it behaves that much more easily and predictably then maybe I'll switch over to it...until I find a pilgrim. :)

Top Bottom