• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I'm not the top of anything lol. From my friends list:

Skirmish: everything is Nghtly
Control: Falifax top of every category
Clash: Wicked owning it

I'm curious, would i be close to the top on your leaderboard? Most kills is 50 and top score is 8680.

LTWood12

Ufbr5ej.gif

Pretty much.

Thanks for the runs guys! I've really pissed the RNGesuses off huh >.<

2 legendaries and a legendary engram. >.>

My usual experience with NF. Exotic rewards are unbelievably low for me when I check out what people say in this thread, most of the time I just get coins or crappy purples... Main reason I love Xurday.

You've clearly bribed RNGeebus somehow.

Yesterday tried playing via 4G mobile hotspot on my phone and I didn't get a single "Contacting Destiny Servers" message. Though playing a story mission and a PvP match used up 300 MB. Will probably try NF x2 later today.

ocean

Banned
I'm curious, would i be close to the top on your leaderboard? Most kills is 50 and top score is 8680.
Which playlist? I'm assuming Control given the score. #1 on my list is Falifax on that playlist:
- Longest Kill Spree: 30
- Best Score: 10 315
- Best Single Game Kills: 58

I don't know how to see the full leaderboard though. I can see #1 and then it just jumps to me and one person above and one person below me. So like #1 #18 #19 (me) and #20 for example. This is just based off my friends list though, if you want real leader boards play around in DestinyTracker :)

Which playlist? I'm assuming Control given the score. #1 on my list is Falifax on that playlist:
- Longest Kill Spree: 30
- Best Score: 10 315
- Best Single Game Kills: 58

I don't know how to see the full leaderboard though. I can see #1 and then it just jumps to me and one person above and one person below me. So like #1 #18 #19 (me) and #20 for example. This is just based off my friends list though, if you want real leader boards play around in DestinyTracker :)

Damn Falifax kicks some ass.

ocean

Banned
Damn Falifax kicks some ass.
Some people are insane. Like the Longest Kill Spree on my friends list on Skirmish is a goddamn 32. If I got 32 kills on a Skirmish match I'd be like whoooooa. But doing them on a single spree? :p I can't even.

This is the first FPS I play so I'm not surprised to see there's a huge gap between you really good players and I but it's still amazing.

Nightfall this week means I actually have to play the dark below story missions. About time I suppose

edit; ok unlocked who wants to wreck this nf? PSN davidbloop

Homeboyd

I have a confession....

I actually enjoy the Omnigul Strike.
Most of the strike isn't terrible. It's just the end. Stuffing a wizard and 14.9 billion adds in a 6x6 room isn't fun. There's just nothing fun about that.

I say, while they're at it, stick 2 walker tanks in there as well. Maybe phogoth in the back closet and skolas under the bridge.

SkylineRKR

Onmigul should lose health from previous encounters like that dude from HoW. They could at least patch it in.

Available for NF btw.

LTWood12

Most of the strike isn't terrible. It's just the end. Stuffing a wizard and 14.9 billion adds in a 6x6 room isn't fun. There's just nothing fun about that.

I say, while they're at it, stick 2 walker tanks in there as well. Maybe phogoth in the back closet and skolas under the bridge.

The final encounter is absolute garbage. But I enjoy everything up to that point.

ich00

More boomer knights, there should be a lot more of those in there too

Top Bottom