• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

E92 M3

Best mode in destiny at the moment. Thanks to Koro and Tae, back to working on that blink strike.

Everyone works on that blink strike while I enjoy my gunslinger and Ned makes fun of me lol.

Also, I've become a magician with the Tripmine grenades. Tae can testify lol.

Homey, you are good enough to help people too!

Homey hates revealing that he is a long time Halo player that's good at PVP. Shhh!

Homeboyd

Homey, you are good enough to help people too!
Thanks.. I still have some work to do. Playing with 3 titans so long will take me a bit to get a adjusted to the other classes. Really liking hunters in pvp though.. definitely see the hype. Just unlocked blink as well finally but haven't been able to use it in pvp yet. Looking forward to that for sure.

Namikaze1

CKcygIwUAAAPHPW.jpg:orig

Tried to get Bobby his 9-0 last night before reset, but with two minutes to go, me and Doge could only manage the 8-0 so we had to make a mad dash to the reef to let him get his packages. We could have made it there but I lagged out of two consecutive games (thunderstorms) and they managed to win at least one of the games.

We will get you to Mercury next weekend for sure Bobby.

No worries, dude, it was fun even if we didn't make it this time. Looking forward to the weekend and attempt two! I'll try to get some practice in beforehand lol.

btkadams

Yeah no problem.

In the meantime is anyone is planning on running PoE34 and wants to join us? We'd be starting when btkadams finishes the NF.
K I'm done now. Also, I got etheric light from nightfall. Didn't know that was possible! Very nice.

Anyone else need to do 34 PoE? We need 1 I think.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Thanks.. I still have some work to do. Playing with 3 titans so long will take me a bit to get a adjusted to the other classes. Really liking hunters in pvp though.. definitely see the hype. Just unlocked blink as well finally but haven't been able to use it in pvp yet. Looking forward to that for sure.

Same here man, I just deleted one of my 3 Titans and started a Hunter. Really liking it so far, haven't unlocked blink yet but real close. Still need to work on getting geared up though. Right now I have Mask of the third man, Celestial, and Don't touch me. Hopefully Xur will have a good Hunter piece this week or I get something from the NF.

Homeboyd

Same here man, I just deleted one of my 3 Titans and started a Hunter. Really liking it so far, haven't unlocked blink yet but real close. Still need to work on getting geared up though. Right now I have Mask of the third man, Celestial, and Don't touch me. Hopefully Xur will have a good Hunter piece this week or I get something from the NF.
Variks has a decent enough chest piece for you. I'd pick it up if you have an armor core (or go get one and then pick it up) if you're needing a 42 light chest.

Edit: 157 Discipline Pulse Rifle Ammo // Special Weapon Ammo // Vex Rampart

ethomaz

Banned
@ocean

Do you will get in for Skirmish?

I will play another one while that... forgot your PSN and mistaken with another GAFer lol

Happy Reset Day gaf and 1 week OT26 uhh.. Weeksary?

I'm still looking for ideal armor loadouts on all my 3 mains. I especially need heavy Hunter boots. I have CE ones but unupgraded with no Radiant mats. Plus, they're ugly.

At the very least today, 3x NF

I'll also be looking for 1x xbox NF and weekly :p

Damnit Variks. Was hoping for boots or helm. Next week should be one of those

If Bro Vance sells either, I'll be stoked!

Or if Xur sells Bones ;)

Top Bottom