• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

LiK

getting bored with pvp again, so i spent like 75 motes to try a lil' messenger.

it sucks

Base stats ain't the same so even with identical perks, you won't get the same performance.

ocean

Banned
Lol I was sniping into C heavy in Twilight Gap. People kept spawning there and I just sniped them as soon as they spawned. Felt so scummy but it was crazy, I kept thinking the game would stop spawning people literally into my sights.

I was thinking that in the end maybe I had enough time to do the Nightfall today before movie night, but in the end today I will have to not only leave the PS4 off, but unplug it.

Massive electric storm all the day, and I am pretty unsure about this buildings electrical wiring, even with surge protection.

Baliis

Lol I was sniping into C heavy in Twilight Gap. People kept spawning there and I just sniped them as soon as they spawned. Felt so scummy but it was crazy, I kept thinking the game would stop spawning people literally into my sights.

There are some total bull spawns on that map, It happens on Cauldron too, people will spawn at A down the stairs and you can snipe them from by the heavy ammo.

Base stats ain't the same so even with identical perks, you won't get the same performance.

what? i'm not looking for the same performance. i already have a hopscotch. i wanted to try the same perk setup on the higher ROF, lower impact type pulse rifle, hence "lil messenger". it's basically a non-auto stranger's rifle.

LiK

what? i'm not looking for the same performance. i already have a hopscotch. i wanted to try the same perk setup on the higher ROF, lower impact type pulse rifle, hence "lil messenger". it's basically a non-auto stranger's rifle.

Yea, lower impact anything is awful especially in PVP.

chur

I was thinking that in the end maybe I had enough time to do the Nightfall today before movie night, but in the end today I will have to not only leave the PS4 off, but unplug it.

Massive electric storm all the day, and I am pretty unsure about this buildings electrical wiring, even with surge protection.
Definitely. There was a thunderstorm in my area about 2 days ago and the power went out while I was playing and afterwards my PS4 wouldn't turn on and just kept beeping. Eventually it came back to life but I regretted playing through that storm.

LiK

I cleared out some peeps from my friend list. Nothing personal, but I need to delete people whom I haven't played with much in a long time. Doubt they'd notice anyway.

ocean

Banned
Cool website, what does the red strip at the top indicate? Mine says "Revive Kill Sniper", but a buddy next to me just says "Quick Revive".
That means you have a high impact sniper equipped, capable of killing an enemy with a sniper headshot even with their revive over shields.

Quick revive means your friend has an anymore piece with Keeper of the Pack perk (Alpha Lupi of Light Beyond Nemesis) which lets him revive and be revived more quickly.

ethomaz

Banned
Last night Rubenov, Trakan, and I were running Trials.

We were at 8-0 when Rubenov lagged out right before my Final Boss match.

Another week, another 2v3 Trials of Osiris domination.

Had to upload to vidme as youtube failed me 3 times.
Rubenov likes to do that a lot ;) it is not coincidence :p

I was thinking now if I can remember all guys I got to Mercury... I guess there are over 10 guys being the last one with Rubenov and Unstabie.... Dunk... Cosmos.

btkadams

Is there a way to view the details about each round of the PoE stuff this week in the Destiny app AFTER I closed the initial pop up?

Falifax

Raiding Party is the only trophy I need that is keeping me from Guardian Lord, so does anybody from The SEXY clan or School of Hawk want to do a quick PoE 32?

Ramirez

That means you have a high impact sniper equipped, capable of killing an enemy with a sniper headshot even with their revive over shields.

Quick revive means your friend has an anymore piece with Keeper of the Pack perk (Alpha Lupi of Light Beyond Nemesis) which lets him revive and be revived more quickly.

Ohhh, QR made sense, but I was reading the RKS in the wrong manner, heh.

Raiding Party is the only trophy I need that is keeping me from Guardian Lord, so does anybody from The SEXY clan or School of Hawk want to do a quick PoE 32?
I'm up for a 32. Currently in school of hawk from when I got my own raiding party trophy, but I feel like an imposter because I have no hawkmoon. I can hop clans to sexy if you need.

Psn is Teasing_Pink

btkadams

Anyone up for 35 Skolas?

I haven't done the 35 before, but my weapons should be good enough now. I have 365 primary and special weapons of each element, and then ghallahorn and a 365 arc damage machine gun.

Namikaze1

Jesus. I only have 15 Salvage wins.

I'm up for a 32. Currently in school of hawk from when I got my own raiding party trophy, but I feel like an imposter because I have no hawkmoon. I can hop clans to sexy if you need.

Psn is Teasing_Pink
No Hawkmoon is needed for School of Hawk.

Hedera

Is there a way to view the details about each round of the PoE stuff this week in the Destiny app AFTER I closed the initial pop up?
If I'm correctly understanding what you want you can go to Advisors and then scroll down to the PoE stuff. Click on the level you want to see and it will tell you what burns and where the round is.

ethomaz

Banned
3665 is the max, although I think some people can only hit 3660. I'm at 3645 with 20 points left in Rumble and VIP kills.
DestinyStats is lying to me :p

I guess I can reach 3665 because DestinyStats is not showed Rumble because I have 0 wins (20 points).

btkadams

If I'm correctly understanding what you want you can go to Advisors and then scroll down to the PoE stuff. Click on the level you want to see and it will tell you what burns and where the round is.
Hmm doesn't do anything for me for some reason. This app is so buggy. I'll sign out and back in and see if that works.

Top Bottom