• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

purg3

slept with Malkin
Variks has a decent enough chest piece for you. I'd pick it up if you have an armor core (or go get one and then pick it up) if you're needing a 42 light chest.

Edit: 157 Discipline Pulse Rifle Ammo // Special Weapon Ammo // Vex Rampart

yup saved some cores from running PoE's with my Titans before I started my hunter.

Still need boots though

Insaniac

Thoughts on Skolas this week? Worth attempting? Lightswitch doesn't seem like a big deal with small arms, all adds should be killed before they get close anyways. Whats the "objective"?

getting bored with pvp again, so i spent like 75 motes to try a lil' messenger.

it sucks

Thoughts on Skolas this week? Worth attempting? Lightswitch doesn't seem like a big deal with small arms, all adds should be killed before they get close anyways. Whats the "objective"?

Objective is the same every week on Skolas (same every week for all PoE rounds actually), only the modifiers change. Kill Skolas, but a wave of 3 mines to dismantle spawns when his health reaches 50% then another wave at 25%.

Small Arms and Lightswitch is the worst modifier combo imo since GHorn does a lot less damage and so do shotguns or snipers for killing adds. There's a melee sword Captain that spawns underneath the back balcony with every add wave and he can wipe the team with one mighty swing if you aren't careful. Even so, it's completely doable but not the best week for first timers. Brawler and Juggler are much better.

Edit: Primaries like Fang are decent with the Small Arms but they just don't do comparable DPS relative to shotguns/snipers/GHorn even with the buff.

SkylineRKR

Souldestroyer and worthyedge, thanks man. Actually my first PoE 34, lol. No HB, no hawkmoon and only a class item lol.

Nightfall another Horn.

DNAbro

oops i was turning in bounties, spamming the x button and got an exotic bounty and accidentally chose one for an exotic i already had.

ocean

Banned
I don't get it. It shows what my character has equipped right now and the results of my last trials round... And?
Gives you an idea of who the opponent is. It's an at a glance view of abilities (revive sniper, quick revive armor, Viking funeral burn), along with win%.

Use it to see what your opponents actually use instead of their fake equipment I guess?

Gives you an idea of who the opponent is. It's an at a glance view of abilities (revive sniper, quick revive armor, Viking funeral burn), along with win%.
Yeah, I get that after looking at the Reddit post. At first I thought it was to evaluate your own Trials skills or something along those lines, and for that, I didn't see anything useful.

Top Bottom