• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Going to start a 32 PoE solo. Feel free to join or message me in a few if you want to join in on a run that's already started.

Down for Skolas if youre ok with someone who hasnt run it before.

If you're level 34, that's no issue. Going to knock out some other stuff until there is interest, though.

raindoc

Re: Hopscotch

holyfuckingshit said:
KgYvHiI.jpg

Xu1oYau.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
lol

I just sharded one Hopscotch today to get space in vault.

I'm leaving only even set and the Tier 1 legendaries.

matmanx1

Variks has a NIIIICE Titan chestpiece this week. Glad I saved my armor core from last week. 85int 88disc with with bonuses to armor and melee recharge vs Vex is very good. The improved special weapon ammo is icing on the cake.

Falifax

We need a third, either from SEXY or School of Hawk clans, for a PoE 32 with the intention of
me
getting the Raiding Party trophy.

Variks has a NIIIICE Titan chestpiece this week. Glad I saved my armor core from last week. 85int 88disc with with bonuses to armor and melee recharge vs Vex is very good. The improved special weapon ammo is icing on the cake.

Yup, glad I saved my core as well. Now I want earn another core for a better Titan arm piece with INT & DISC bonuses instead of strength.

I also have yet to buy a PoE Titan helm, I suppose I should have one of those for whenever I want to switch up my legendary armor piece.

Feorax

Got a Celestial Nighthawk. 99 intellect max...

Might as well duct-tape my face, would probably get a better stat roll.

Thanks for the help Kyuubi. Hope the engram rolls to something good.

dB Viper

Anyone have Legendary ARs that should be purchased from Vendors or ones I should be on the lookout for from Dragon Strikes? I want to level any decent ones before TK hits with the new patch.

Already have an Adept Summoner maxed as well as Up For Anything.

No interest in trying Tiger Strikes for Shadow Price...

Thanks for any insight.

SkylineRKR

Anyone have Legendary ARs that should be purchased from Vendors or ones I should be on the lookout for from Dragon Strikes? I want to level any decent ones before TK hits with the new patch.

Already have an Adept Summoner maxed as well as Up For Anything.

No interest in trying Tiger Strikes for Shadow Price...

Thanks for any insight.

Pest Control from the vanguard is pretty good. The one from Dragon strike is shit. And Crucible too.

Also bought the PoE rifle and it looks to be good when they buff AR.

Deku Tree

Lightswitch Skolas? Another skip week. Been weeks since I did Skolas lol.

If Bungie doesn't fix their "hard mode" for TTK raid to respect people's time then I might not buy it.

I don't want easy mode but I don't want ridiculously cheap mode either. This is coming from someone who loved BLoodbourne.

Yea, thanks. Have to get used to it after using TLW for a while.

Really happy for you LiK. Just found out that you got one. I wish I was there to see/hear your reaction.

TLW is a lor harder to use. If you got used to that, you will master the hawkmoon in no time.

LiK

Anyone need one for NF?

Really happy for you LiK. Just found out that you got one. I wish I was there to see/hear your reaction.

TLW is a lor harder to use. If you got used to that, you will master the hawkmoon in no time.

Thanks, I was with Nami and Todd so they heard me scream lol

Definitely. There was a thunderstorm in my area about 2 days ago and the power went out while I was playing and afterwards my PS4 wouldn't turn on and just kept beeping. Eventually it came back to life but I regretted playing through that storm.

That's pretty fucked up, or poor OS disaster recovery from Sony. All right, the console is this time more computer like, but even computers can lose power. Just plan better for things that can happen, dammit.

I've considering leaving the machine suspended for a week long vacation and remote play with vita (or at least interact with the merchants), but just imagining that something like this could happen...

Looks like the storm has finally stopped, but it's pretty late now. :( In any case I'm too spaced out to concentrate today. Been proposed for relocating to Paris or Prague.

matmanx1

Re-rolled "Her Benevolence" a bunch of times at the Gunsmith and finally landed on Void (which I wanted) with Triple Tap and Replenish. In the middle tree I have casket mag (good) snapshot (great) and high caliber rounds (not bad). Also got a Tacsis scope so even with the weaker Replenish perk in there it ticks enough of the boxes for me to keep it.

Kyoufu

Lightswitch Skolas? Another skip week. Been weeks since I did Skolas lol.

If Bungie doesn't fix their "hard mode" for TTK raid to respect people's time then I might not buy it.

I don't want easy mode but I don't want ridiculously cheap mode either. This is coming from someone who loved BLoodbourne.

You didn't do Skolas last week? Had easy modifiers.

Top Bottom