• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

phen0m24

OT disclosure:
Took Josh to see Ant Man. Freaking loved it. Great flick. Fun! :)

Yay Destiny! :) Moar carries! Need 27! Normal VoG on Bone, anyone? :)

Guardian lord finally get!
jgTd3mA.jpg

Playing as a Titan defender wasn't super practical, but fun.
fdjtfu0.gif

Seeing so many players that you don't know where to aim.

Shito

Looks like the storm has finally stopped, but it's pretty late now. :( In any case I'm too spaced out to concentrate today. Been proposed for relocating to Paris or Prague.
Both towns are really cool; if you have any question on Paris, don't hesitate to ask me, been living there for more than 10 years now...

zewone

It has tracking and everyone has it. It's crazy how far it's fallen when it once was the best legendary rocket launcher in the game for a good long time

Tracking isn't good in PvP. At least nowhere near Grenades & Horseshoes.

Best legendary in PvE maybe.

Namikaze1

MY ROCKET SAVED MY ASS! I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ENDED UP HITTING ONE ANOTHER BUT MY ROCKET SAVED MY ASS FROM THAT OTHER ROCKET!

I didn't know it was even possible.

Well okay, if it's possible to stop a rocket with a grenade (fuck you, Greg the Dreg!) then it might be possible to stop one with a rocket.

nOoblet16

It has tracking and everyone has it. It's crazy how far it's fallen when it once was the best legendary rocket launcher in the game for a good long time

It's still the best legendary RL for PvE, it does more damage than pretty much everything apart from Gjallarhorn.

Hunger of Crota being in the top 5 cracks me up.

That launcher is garbage everywhere.

I've been using Tomorrow's Answer for everything lately. I don't have Ghorn btw, hence why I use it in PvE also. But overall, it's a well rounded launcher.

zewone

MY ROCKET SAVED MY ASS! I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ENDED UP HITTING ONE ANOTHER BUT MY ROCKET SAVED MY ASS FROM THAT OTHER ROCKET!

I didn't know it was even possible.

Well okay, if it's possible to stop a rocket with a grenade (fuck you, Greg the Dreg!) then it might be possible to stop one with a rocket.

In Trials last night, my arcbolt grenade hit another Bladedancers arcbolt nade they just exploded in mid air.

Looked nice.

GhaleonEB

What's so frustrating about the Skolas fight is Bungie has pretty great set of mechanics right now, but they artificially make it harder with forced under leveling and Lightswitch (every other week). The mechanics alone require such tight communication and patience that neither of the other factors are needed to make a challenging or fun fight. I wish they'd drop Lightswitch, drop the fight to level 34, and buff his health back up proportionally (so we do the same damage as now). It would be pretty much perfect then.

They've done this with other activities as well, but I feel like they are moving in the right direction. Nightfalls post-HoW have been a lot more fun, with less punishing modifiers and a mix of boosts like Brawler in the mix. And all the PoE challenge bosses at least have some type of unique mechanics, though not all are really successful. I feel like they did level 35 out of some sort of reflex to make it harder, not trusting that the encounter they designed was sufficient, when it really is.

It's terribad. People don't know what they're missing with rockets like tomorrow's answer, Radegasts, and Ash Factory.

I love it; easily the best legendary rocket launcher I have. Though I don't have the other three you listed; never heard of any of them.

nOoblet16

So much Thorn. Spawns seem pretty balanced though, which is good.

Considering this is the overall crucible stat and not a stat from a personal POV.
I don't understand about the spawn, wouldn't it be 50-50 always? lol
Because there's always a team that is at A and one team at B.

I love it; easily the best legendary rocket launcher I have. Though I don't have the other three you listed; never heard of any of them.

Oh yeah, I should clarify. Like Nooblet said it's probably the best legendary rocket launcher for PvE. For PvP howsoever you want something with Max velocity and blast radius along with hand grenades and horseshoes as opposed to tracking and cluster bombs.

Also I totally agree that the Skolas fight shouldn't be made artificially difficult by having it a level higher than your max level. I didn't like this about Crota Hard mode either before HoW came out. Skolas would be better if he actually gave meaningful rewards for what is easily the most challenging and most teamwork intensive encounter in the game.

Trakan

Considering this is the overall crucible stat and not a stat from a personal POV.
I don't understand about the spawn, wouldn't it be 50-50 always? lol
Because there's always a team that is at A and one team at B.

It shows which side won so it means there really isn't a side that has an advantage on most maps.

Top Bottom