• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Seen this on the SF5 beta thread:

CKhdRHZUEAAh1Dr.jpg:large

Reading this confirmation button with Variks' voice in mind...

Go back to Destiny, yes?

Namikaze1

I think the other team hates me cause I've been consistently the top player across 4 games. I haven't backed out yet thus why I've been playing with most of the same folks from the first game.

Going to try and remote into my ps4 with the vita later today, the Destiny itch is getting worse by the day!

The internet here is about 4 - 5.5mbps which is the bare minimum for using remote.

Even on vacation I still want/need destiny lol. I did get to do some really awesome shit though....

Snorkeling and seeing sea turtles up close will go down as a life achievement :D

Sweet dude! Sounds awesome!

I do a fair bit of scuba diving myself and some of the stuff you get to see is out of this world.

Have fun!

Congrats on the Ghally Wheel!

noomi

The loot thirst is so real. Where are you vacationing?

Very real :p

I'm at a resort in the Nassau, Bahamas. Currently sitting at the pool with my wife and being extremely lazy drinking girly drinks lol. It's hot as balls here :eek:

I'll post a pic or two when I get back.

I've been doing the daily crucible lately because I need passage coins. I have three messengers and I am really loving them. It makes me want the hopscotch all the more now.

Grind, my friend. Grind! Or you'll turn into the person quoted below me! If you see me online I'll grind with you. I need weapon parts like a mofo.

Got a Spare Change to replace the one I dismantled weeks ago.

tumblr_inline_nd0b38ROjL1qj0ncd.png

For those who may have missed it (it happened in the wee small hours of the morning): https://youtu.be/G0BZrtW0a3g

Just in time for the nerf. :p

Also, why don't you guys leave the mic open?! I'd have loved to hear your reaction there.

Very real :p

I'm at a resort in the Nassau, Bahamas. Currently sitting at the pool with my wife and being extremely lazy drinking girly drinks lol. It's hot as balls here :eek:

I'll post a pic or two when I get back.

Last thing I need is to be even more jelly today, so how about no pictures? lol

Got a Spare Change to replace the one I dismantled weeks ago.

I'm putting the fear of Hawkmoon into these guys.

Why.jpg

Just rolled Radeghast's with:

- Tripod
- Javelin
- Nades and horses.

Niice.

Can you roll HC's for Firefly?

No. :(

Just checked again, btw. Tickets to Berlin and back from Brasilia are about R$ 3.400,00 to stay a week. That's over $1.000.

How do I change that? Wish I had it! I woke up my fiancé . . .

I think it's in party settings? I'm not sure.

Well, I don't know the finer details, but I'm pretty sure that if you come work in France you benefit from the French healthcare, which is one of our best assets here. I understand that having to start looking for a surgery all over again in another country could be a bit bothersome, though. ^^
Strange that they wouldn't raise your salary with a relocation; indeed Paris can be a bit expensive, even though this reputation was a always a bit exaggerated.
From how you describe it, it doesn't seem too exciting indeed if it is a long term thing... Even if I really love Paris, I wouldn't sell it to you for a downgrade with no raise to come with it... ^^

Not happening in the end... The guy in Paris is taking the Prague post, it's a long term thing and I can't be out for that much time. But looks like my current project is going to take a long time to complete, so... yay for me.

Ok. Brush my teeh, get changed, fire Destiny and Do the damn Nightfall. Any recomendation on elemental damages to bring? I'm regretting being so happy at first about Dry Rot. That shotgun is so short range that I'd say my warlock melee attack has better range.

And BTW, I'd better work on unlocking the resurrection skill for Sunsinger. That's going to be so useful for Nightfall and Raids...

purg3

slept with Malkin
What exotics are worth it for the Hunter or what should I hope Xur to have this weekend?

Right now I just have
-Mask of the Third Man
-Celestial Nighthawk
-Don't Touch Me

Grind, my friend. Grind! Or you'll turn into the person quoted below me! If you see me online I'll grind with you. I need weapon parts like a mofo.

tumblr_inline_nd0b38ROjL1qj0ncd.png

Hahaha. Sure! I'll be on tonight 6pm CST(on the work grind atm) only doing Dragon strikes. Add me and put a note in the message.

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

How do I change that? Wish I had it! I woke up my fiancé . . .

I'm not sure. Party settings I think.

Hum... how big is Paris Games supposed to be this year? I know Sony will have a keynote but I don't know anything else. Since it's farther away I think tickets would be a lot cheaper.

zewone

What exotics are worth it for the Hunter or what should I hope Xur to have this weekend?

Right now I just have
-Mask of the Third Man
-Celestial Nighthawk
-Don't Touch Me

Knucklehead Radar is pretty good depending on how you play.

Crest of Alpha Lupi is also nice for Trials and Skirmish.

matmanx1

Fatebringer / Found Verdict / arc Dreamwaker rolled for PvE (don't have a Ghorn) / or HoC

All 3 of us were Titans all specc'd for max orb generation. Always had bubbles.

Spec'ing for max orb generation for Skolas is a good idea. My team is 1 Hunter, 1 Lock and 1 Titan (me) so I don't know if that is better or worse. Probably worse since I'm the only one with a bubble.

Does the first phase end when you've killed a certain number of Servitors or is it just how much damage you've done to Skolas? And why do the invisible Servitors continue to spawn and hang out even when you are in the second phase?

So I can't keep one for my collection?

I don't give a damn about pulse rifles. I'm just keeping one for collection purposes.

Damn, Nami. After Vanilla + 2 expansions I thought space for "collection" would be very restricted lol.

I keep raid guns + exotics + the best legendaries and that's it.

phen0m24

So um uh question there Mr. Phaestroopwafel-athon sir.

Are Dragons level 28? I was doing ROCs last night on Xbox and hit 29.

#Forever29

Top Bottom