• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Kyoufu

That moment when you realise you weren't getting any Hawkmoon procs because you were using the spare one you got from the Nightfall.

Oops.

Waldini

Yeah, I posted it only for that perfect ending, really.
I do agree that I would love to have such a joyful and supportive background friend, though... :)

Hahaha, if anything that video is another proof (if that was needed) of how shitty the warlock jump is.

Warlock jump is TERRIBLE. You barely go up ... but drop like a fucking brick.

dyergram

One of the things I am really lacking is weapon parts, any advice/farming tips for that?

I used to equip weapons I was going to dismantle when handing in bounties, so I could upgrade them one node and get more parts when dismantled, but now I always have weapons I actually want to upgrade all ready equipped.
If you have excess glimmer I would advice buying green engrams off the cryptarch that way you can level him up and get weapon parts. If your doing dailys weeklys and nightfalls using ether seeds wax idols ect then you will get money and greens also you get a bit from cruicible matches.

Homeboyd

Yeah I too just made a warlock and wow... coming from 3 titans and now 2 titans and a hunter, I'm so sorry what you locks have had to endure. Jesus it is bad.

Bungie please delete warlock jump and start over.

Pat_DC

If you have excess glimmer I would advice buying green engrams off the cryptarch that way you can level him up and get weapon parts. If your doing dailys weeklys and nightfalls using ether seeds wax idols ect then you will get money and greens also you get a bit from cruicible matches.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

This particular method works really well. I usually do this until he runs out of green weapon engram's until the stock refresh as I can't find anything to spend glimmer on anyway.

ethomaz

Banned
I never miss a Warlock jump... it is my class for Flawless jump in VoG.

But I die a lot in Crucible and PVE due Hunter and Titan jumps.

The guys that plays with me already saw I dying due these shit jumps a lot of times.

Manp

late to the party... time wasted on destiny:

5 weeks 5 days 6 hours 19 minutes 59 seconds (19 minutes 30 seconds on 1 deleted character)

well, fuck :|

Will players who don't have the Platinum by September need to also get The TK trophies to become Guardian Lords?

All platinum trophies are awarded when all vanilla trophies are obtained. Dlc has nothing to do with getting platinum. So the "Guardian Lord" platinum will be obtained the same way. It's up to the community to determine what that really means.

noomi

Going to try and remote into my ps4 with the vita later today, the Destiny itch is getting worse by the day!

The internet here is about 4 - 5.5mbps which is the bare minimum for using remote.

Even on vacation I still want/need destiny lol. I did get to do some really awesome shit though....

Snorkeling and seeing sea turtles up close will go down as a life achievement :D

Namikaze1

This is some laggy ass game. Two guys just kept teleporting. Their names wouldn't pop up till ten seconds after dying. Everyone else popped up fine but these were just fucking teleporting everywhere. At least we won the game.

Lnkn52

Sent :)

If that's not good enough, I set my trophies to public

I posted a screenshot in the thread of my GL status but forgot to PM you. PSN is same as gaf, but don't worry about getting to it right away. Thanks!

Got you guys.
Edit: Congrats once again. Please refresh the OP to view the changes.

Is that all we need to do to get on the list?

If you 100% the game or got a Platinum Trophy, send me a PM with a screenshot of it.

ethomaz

Banned
Time to start to use only Shotguns and Sidearms.

Shotguns 4391 / 5000
Sidearms 1554 / 5000

Public Events 184 / 250
Ogre 140 / 250
Salvage 54 / 100
VIP Kills 100 / 250
Rumble 0 / 100

EL CUCO

We shall not speak of such scrubbery! Behold! A testament to my snipes last night!

yEEwVg.gif
I don't appreciate being Final Rounded bro. Dont you know that crap is banned from sweaties?! Do you need me to walk you through the Destiny Pro MLG tryna take a scrub to Mercury rules??

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yeah I too just made a warlock and wow... coming from 3 titans and now 2 titans and a hunter, I'm so sorry what you locks have had to endure. Jesus it is bad.

I saw you leveling last night. I should have my new hunter to 34 in the next day or so. Might have to delete my second titan and go warlock. Then I would have one of each. Guess now would be a perfect time since it's pretty easy to gear up.

E92 M3

Warlock jump is TERRIBLE. You barely go up ... but drop like a fucking brick.

The jump isn't that bad! Very unique in a way and allows for some interesting movement.

Going to try and remote into my ps4 with the vita later today, the Destiny itch is getting worse by the day!

The internet here is about 4 - 5.5mbps which is the bare minimum for using remote.

Even on vacation I still want/need destiny lol. I did get to do some really awesome shit though....

Snorkeling and seeing sea turtles up close will go down as a life achievement :D

Playing Destiny on vacation sounds like a lot of fun actually.

ocean

Banned

The loot thirst is so real. Where are you vacationing?

Namikaze1

Fucking hell. Not a single one of my teammates in that last game were above 28. Lowest one on the team was level 7. Ended going up against a team of 33s and 34s.

ocean

Banned
Do the ogres that spawn with the Flame Prince on PoE count towards grimoire? And are they on a timer or do they spawn at Prince health intervals?

I don't appreciate being Final Rounded bro. Dont you know that crap is banned from sweaties?! Do you need me to walk you through the Destiny Pro MLG tryna take a scrub to Mercury rules??

Speaking of banned from sweaties, I think every player in our matches should be lmfao. Randoms were carrying last night! The team distribution was on Bungie levels of unbalance last night.

Namikaze1

I just carried this fucking team to a victory. And this level 34 should be ashamed for getting bested by a level 10 and 17 on my team.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I have yet to determine what the MC is, but will be sure to post ;)

I'm still having a had time adjusting to using a Hunter for PvE, really looking forward to that new subclass to get some more PvE utility. That's why I love the Titan.

ethomaz

Banned
I want to play some PoE (32 or 35).

Call me if anybody is planning to play it too.

DS + Crota Normal is good for me too.

Top Bottom