• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Biggy

Anyone want to do a VoG Heroic x3? I want to get the Gorgons checkpoint, then get it on two characters and run twice afterwards.

1. OwensboroEsq

PS. Joining for the first doest mean you have to join for the second and third.
I'm down for one run, biggy70686

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the Crota runs guys. That was probably the weirdest but smoothest runs ever. Must be me but the swordbearer theme was playing the whole time instead of when picking up the sword.

P44

Black Hammer Bitchesssssss

And Suros Regime too!

Gjally, Dry Rot, Black Hammer and Suros Regime in one day.

I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket or ten.

vctor182

^
U7Ghu2s.gif

M3Rocket

Got Patience & Time from Gorgon chest. Is this thing any good?

It's an OK sniper rifle with invis on ADS as the only special ability. Plenty of similar or better sniper rifles. IMHO, waste of an Exotic slot.

Hunters used it a lot before they got the Don't Touch Me gauntlets as it allowed them to stay invis in the Abyss on the CE raid more frequently.

Oh I completely agree. Some people here are convinced that they will just slap dlc on this game for 10 years is all i'm saying. Its all about dat cash my friend. Activision loves the cash like cats love to nap.

It is all about marketing and perception. Destiny 2 implies a fresh start for newcomers. A new DLC is just something for current owners. TTK will sell a fraction what a theoretical Destiny 2 would.

Bungie will also want to ditch last-gen at some point. I expect a current gen only Destiny 2 for Fall 2016.

rc213

Absolutely. Editing now.

Still got room?

Thanks for the Crota runs guys. That was probably the weirdest but smoothest runs ever. Must be me but the swordbearer theme was playing the whole time instead of when picking up the sword.

You were glitching on my screen, might have been me but they were calling rockets and I still saw you running with the sword then suddenly on the rock.

OkayRene

I think I've run with you enough to see you get like your last 3-4 Gjallys from Crota, and I kept thinking you must be good luck and surely I'll get one if I run with you enough times, but I'm starting to think you're stealing them all! :-D

Owensboro

Shooting out invites now for Heroic VoG x3

1. OwensboroEsq
2. OkayRene
3. madpeon
4. biggy70686
5. rc213

Still need 1 more!

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Shooting out invites now for Heroic VoG x3

1. OwensboroEsq
2. OkayRene
3. madpeon
4. biggy70686
5. rc213

Still need 1 more!

I wouldn't mind joining if you still need someone :)
is it possible to get the found verdict in hard mode?

todd360

It is all about marketing and perception. Destiny 2 implies a fresh start for newcomers. A new DLC is just something for current owners. TTK will sell a fraction what a theoretical Destiny 2 would.

Bungie will also want to ditch last-gen at some point. I expect a current gen only Destiny 2 for Fall 2016.

Where were you guys when everyone was fighting with me about this?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I've run with you enough to see you get like your last 3-4 Gjallys from Crota, and I kept thinking you must be good luck and surely I'll get one if I run with you enough times, but I'm starting to think you're stealing them all! :-D

Luck is a huge part of life. ")

EL CUCO

Worst part about grinding dragon strikes are the AFK'ing randoms. Reported 1 of them already. Guy got Legendary boots smh

Worst part about grinding dragon strikes are the AFK'ing randoms. Reported 1 of them already. Guy got Legendary boots smh

Yes! I told my nephews 2 things when joining strikes:

1) When you're doing a strike at your exact level, make sure no one is underlevel otherwise it'll take too long.
2) Make sure no one idles longer than a couple minutes in the beginning.

If either happens, back out!

todd360

Kamikaze medics.

Hey my kid just told me it's Kadey's bday?

Is this true, young lady? If so, Happy bday K! :)

Couldn't think of a SEXY joke that didn't sound inappropriate lol

They grow up so fast. one day they are watching teletubs and the next day they are on twitch.

coy

Kamikaze medics.

Hey my kid just told me it's Kadey's bday?

Is this true, young lady? If so, Happy bday K! :)

Couldn't think of a SEXY joke that didn't sound inappropriate lol
Hahaha yes!

No problem!
I never commented on the folks going both ways lately so I had to come up with something witty.

Also, happy bday Kadey! If not, I'm looking at Jr. Colonel for misleading.

Top Bottom