• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Bungie posted this on FB:

The Vanguard has intercepted a Cabal distress signal on Phobos. Investigate in “The Coming War” story mission on 9/15.

11218553_844238379004801_7037219219125110904_o.jpg

Is this the red bull mission?

Anyone have a gorgon cp?

I lost the CP this week on reset due to some strangeness where we could respawn on wipe eventhough it was on hard mode. So if someone has it, I will re-save and distribute.

Yes, can be online in a few mins.

Same thing happened 2 weeks ago M3R, kept on re-spawning me at the cave exit with revives enabled.

Thanks yall. Going to get a custom Destiny stick.

You still online? Let's have that dance party in the reef :p

M3Rocket

Yes, can be online in a few mins.

Same thing happened 2 weeks ago M3R, kept on re-spawning me at the cave exit with revives enabled.

Yep. I'm not sure what's going on with the Gorgon CP save. This is now 2 out of the last 4 weeks. Will see you on Venus in a few minutes.

Lol pretty sure she's mentioned many times by now that she prefers not to use one and usually has lots of background noise/people. Lots of people I've gamed with online prefer not to talk.

Oh literal Drizzay...
I'm just messing around. I know she doesn't use a mic because reasons.

SheHateMe

Hi guys!

Is there anyone doing a VoG HM run tonight? I'm at work with 45 minutes left, but I wanted to gauge interest beforehand to see if I'm playing Destiny tonight or something else.

Destiny.

Let me know!

I'm home now and see that I missed the gravy train for the VoG HM. *sigh* LOL

Anyone else PS4 running VoG HM tonight? I'm available and ready. Instant__Vintage (that's two underscores)

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEY!!!!!!

I can confirm she is a grill :)

Join me for gorgons Kadey.

I can also confirm it #SaxxyGorgonGrinding

Oh literal Drizzay...
I'm just messing around. I know she doesn't use a mic because reasons.

Where was your Kappa? Kappa

I know you know but other people might not know so it was for their theoretical benefit. I don't want people to think they have to use a mic to participate in groups around here. All part of DGAF-inclusiveness.

Wish I was home, to run some Elimination. Hadn't played trials in a few weeks and got itch again this past weekend. Then I jumped into elimination with rando's and had some fun. 3v3 crucible is friggin awesome.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Need 1 for Heroic GAteekeper + Aethon

Sorry for leaving, Internet disconnected and whenever I tried to rejoin the party It kept timing out on me. It's good that you managed to find someone else though.

Thanks for the Hard VoG run, I checked the postmaster and saw that I got Fatebringer + Vex Mythoclast!

Thanks again!

deafmedal

SERIOUS FUCKING QUESTION TIME!!!

I'll be going in for a tattoo in a couple of months. Perhaps my next piece will be a Destiny themed piece. Now, before you say "tattoos are fucking stoopid!" or "video game tats are lame", shut it. I made my first 'mistake' years ago and am far beyond giving a shit :p I have several game related tats already and as Destiny has occupied so much of my time
read:LIFE lol
I want something... but what?

I don't want the tricorn or what ever it is called. And I don't think I want a Ghally on my uh, love gun ;) So what say you GAF? Any suggestions? I've got a couple of ideas but maybe one of YOU has a better one! Placement is an issue as well, no hands, face or neck/throat as those are no-no zones, head is basically full, arms are pretty much done, torso has some space and I'm not sure I want to dedicate my back to Destiny...

Hell, maybe we could make a game of it?!

in before this post is ignored :p

I'll be going in for a tattoo in a couple of months. Perhaps my next piece will be a Destiny themed piece. Now, before you say "tattoos are fucking stoopid!" or "video game tats are lame", shut it. I made my first 'mistake' years ago and am far beyond giving a shit :p I have several game related tats already and as Destiny has occupied so much of my time

I don't want the tricorn or what ever it is called. And I don't think I want a Ghally on my uh, love gun ;) So what say you GAF? Any suggestions? I've got a couple of ideas but maybe one of YOU has a better one! Placement is an issue as well, no hands, face or neck/throat as those are no-no zones, head is basically full, arms are pretty much done, torso has some space and I'm not sure I want to dedicate my back to Destiny...

Exotic engram on your junk?

The Ghallajorn on your
stomach
:p

border

Just get some kind of symbol or something. Maybe the Vanguard symbol or the insignia of your favorite class. Maybe your favorite emblem. Just get something that is attractive and meaningful, but not obviously game-related.

Tattoo TLW on your hip and then you can walk around with just a belt. Or TLW and Hawkmoon on opposite arms. Inner part so you can show em off when you throw your guns up.

Top Bottom