• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
SERIOUS FUCKING QUESTION TIME!!!

I'll be going in for a tattoo in a couple of months. Perhaps my next piece will be a Destiny themed piece. Now, before you say "tattoos are fucking stoopid!" or "video game tats are lame", shut it. I made my first 'mistake' years ago and am far beyond giving a shit :p I have several game related tats already and as Destiny has occupied so much of my time
read:LIFE lol
I want something... but what?

I don't want the tricorn or what ever it is called. And I don't think I want a Ghally on my uh, love gun ;) So what say you GAF? Any suggestions? I've got a couple of ideas but maybe one of YOU has a better one! Placement is an issue as well, no hands, face or neck/throat as those are no-no zones, head is basically full, arms are pretty much done, torso has some space and I'm not sure I want to dedicate my back to Destiny...

Hell, maybe we could make a game of it?!

in before this post is ignored :p

Get the Deathsinger. And if somebody asks just say it's your girlfriend.

Blah! No 4th Horseman tonight. Crota, why do you hate me so?

Went on to grind a few 28 Dragon strikes and I got the same Legendary pistol twice in a row, but not Pilgrim. Com'on!

I'm off to bed. Night DGAF.

todd360

A grill huh? Tell her to get back in the kitchen where she belongs. Stream your barbecue with no mic. F'ing steamy grills coming in here and stealing our twitch viewers.
hehe

I'll be going in for a tattoo in a couple of months. Perhaps my next piece will be a Destiny themed piece. Now, before you say "tattoos are fucking stoopid!" or "video game tats are lame", shut it. I made my first 'mistake' years ago and am far beyond giving a shit :p I have several game related tats already and as Destiny has occupied so much of my time

I don't want the tricorn or what ever it is called. And I don't think I want a Ghally on my uh, love gun ;) So what say you GAF? Any suggestions? I've got a couple of ideas but maybe one of YOU has a better one! Placement is an issue as well, no hands, face or neck/throat as those are no-no zones, head is basically full, arms are pretty much done, torso has some space and I'm not sure I want to dedicate my back to Destiny...

"I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain" in old english script, arched across your shoulders and upper back, like the name on a jersey.

Or something less obvious and more tasteful, like the geometric symbols for your favorite class.

todd360

"I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain" in old english script, arched across your shoulders and upper back, like the name on a jersey.

Or something less obvious and more tasteful, like the geometric symbols for your favorite class.

Well if you want tasteful we should have him get the nipple chain on the praxic fire tattooed in the appropriate location. When someone asks what it is, he can proudly state that it is the nipple chain from the praxic fire.

Well if you want tasteful we should have him get the nipple chain on the praxic fire tattooed in the appropriate location. When someone asks what it is he can proudly state that it is the nipple chain from the praxic fire.

I like the cut of your jib.

Could get the glowing eyes from the Third Man hunter helmet tattooed on your eyelids and forehead, and you'll have an excuse whenever you do something naughty.

Well I'm going to get my shards and leave. You guys can dance all you want.

Thanks for the dance thenal. Disappointed that other SEXY members did not join in

KdYDnq.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
When a guy asks a bunch of other guys to dance that's a little weird. Plus you are bad at dancing.

^Thanks. And thanks again everyone.

I need some good rpg to play but I can't really think of any.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
You can use imgur to host your images, and you should quote them if they are too big. :)

Thanks for this, I meant to reply before but had to leave.
-----

PSN seems to be giving me some trouble as I can't seem to load the store as it keeps timing out on me.

* Happy Birthday Kadey!

Messing with my sun bro, and I can't figure out how to use the super effectively. Other warlocks res with the strength of a thousand Suns, but I red and die almost immediately. Wat the duck?

EL CUCO

Umm...this is new. Killed Aksor in the Dragon Strike and a 2nd Aksor spawned. Had to kill his twin brother as well, I guess

EL CUCO

Anybody want to run through some Dragon strikes? I keep getting the dumbest randoms. I'm beginning to legitimately hate anything that involves matchmaking in this game.

No need for mic.

Thanks for the runs phenom and x. Typically on the same time every night, so if you all need help with stuff shoot me a message.

Phenom I would listen to your son. Sounds like he gives you some good advice, IE red hand aim assist.

Hahaha that was very funny. Fun running with both of yall!

rc213

Thanks DGaf for the Crota/VoG runs just need Crota HM!

Happy Birthday Kadey and Okayrene! Cake!!!!

VoG DGaf sorry about the soccer hate overheard during our run. lol #noerapenal

:O it's Rene's birthday too??? HAPPY BDAY!!

So many summer birthdays in DGAF.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💥💥🎉💥🎊🎉💥🎉🎊🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎂

I agree with the notions of going with an insignia of some type. Class symbol or a fractions symbol. Something that you can relate to in game but also something that is unique.

OkayRene

No one is wishing you a happy birthday because you aren't a chick (not even the chick wished you one, rude).

But I will. Happy birthday.

Haha, appreciate it, Narmer, thank you.

I thought he was talking about his lvl 30 guardian, totally misread that :/

Happy birthday Rene.

Yeah i probably could've phrased it better, thanks Ruthles

No man, the background commentary was the best. Reminded me of my fam! Thanks for the wishes!

:O it's Rene's birthday too??? HAPPY BDAY!!

So many summer birthdays in DGAF.

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💥💥🎉💥🎊🎉💥🎉🎊🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂🎁🎂

It is! Thank you! I hated summer birthdays when I was in school because you couldn't celebrate with classmates, but as an adult they're way better.

Pat_DC

Hi Dgaf,

Got about 1.5 hours free and going to jump on, if anyone wants to NF or anything else just message me, pat_dc82

Otherwise I'll have to jump into rumble to try and chip away at my thorn bounty (311/500) and get my blink/shotgun/scumbag on

Top Bottom