• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Grinding skirmish grimiore with randoms fucking sucks.

Edit: Top of page!

0VeuFPo.gif

purg3

slept with Malkin
So is grinding strike playlists the fastest way to get class mats? Need dat sapphire wire. Running three of the same class since launch has kind of screwed me in this regard now that I started a new class. I'd rather not waste glimmer buying items to dismantle because I need that for reforging.

raindoc

it's a common drop for me in PVP now

since HoW released neither PC+1 or Matador dropped for me. Today I got both within a handfull of games.

Rerolled it, got Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Knee Pads (gotta step up my sliding game I guess).

I don't count Abyss falling either. That's a real dumb one that should never happen.

On a positive note, Happy Friday Eve! A coworker of mine told me that last Thursday and I've never heard anyone say that before.

Why would I have to delete class mats? Just switching from Male to female, human to exo. I have over 2300 Sapphire Wire, no way would I delete that.

Um there's the Vault you know..

Grinding subclass doesn't take too long. Getting rep with all the factions again though ugh. I'm stuck with my moronic stupid Awoken dance because I can't be bothered to grind rep again.

Kidding of course. I guess if you want to switch do it now. You can have it to 20 by Saturday probably with all of us running you through stuff.

I won't have anything better to do but go 0-3 in trials a couple ones anyway.

WipedOut

Kidding of course. I guess if you want to switch do it now. You can have it to 20 by Saturday probably with all of us running you through stuff.

I hear you, we are definitely getting our trials on this weekend, Let's grab a 3rd and switch the clan name for the weekend "Trials Passage Completed" [TPC} or "Mercury Access Granted" [MAG]

Hahaha I have TLW and Eye of Sol so I can give Trials a legitimate shot!

I hear you, we are definitely getting our trials on this weekend, Let's grab a 3rd and switch the clan name for the weekend "Trials Passage Completed" [TPC} or "Mercury Access Granted" [MAG]

Haha I like TPC because it can mean multiple things :p

WipedOut

I wouldn't do it for a sex change.

And I hope they're not mediocre! More importantly, I'd like them to save some surprises for us.

I'm going to wait, hopefully bungie will allow us to make cosmetic changes one day. It's the grinding for rep that is keeping me from doing it.

ocean

Banned
I wouldn't do it for a sex change.

And I hope they're not mediocre! More importantly, I'd like them to save some surprises for us.
Pretty sure they'll be great. House of Wolves gave us:

- the best shotguns (Matador 64 and Party Crasher +1)
- the highest AA snipers (Shadow of Veils and Eye of Sol)
- the best pulse rifles (Hopscotch Pilgrim and Messenger)
- the owlawdsogood Ash Factory
- the best machine gun (BTRD)
- Auto Fire as a normal perk on Scouts

So I have full faith they'll once again give us great stuff with TK. I know E3 build was far from final but seeing armor with elemental resistance buffs was super cool. It feels like they're working on major changes, exciting stuff!

LiK

since HoW released neither PC+1 or Matador dropped for me. Today I got both within a handfull of games.

Rerolled it, got Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel and Knee Pads (gotta step up my sliding game I guess).

I don't do that sliding stuff so I actively avoid that Kneepad perk. thankfully, I got all the good rolls with out it. all of my shotties got the suggested rolls with only a few rerolls.

ethomaz

Banned

So I have full faith they'll once again give us great stuff with TK. I know E3 build was far from final but seeing armor with elemental resistance buffs was super cool. It feels like they're working on major changes, exciting stuff!
Do you think Ash Factory is better than Radegast fury?

EL CUCO

Has anyone here actually had a Hopscotch drop in PoE 28? Grinded a ton of strikes last night and still nothing. I should be approaching 100 strikes going after this thing pretty soon :(

E92 M3

I'm just always pessimistic when nerfs happen lol.

WipedOut

Hahaha I have TLW and Eye of Sol so I can give Trials a legitimate shot!

Haha I like TPC because it can mean multiple things :p

Everyone has heard of the Unstable Carry Train and recently the Koro and Doge way to the lighthouse. I now Present the reverse carry train. Helping others, one loss at a time! Please submit your application to deem if your srubbiness is worthy to be part of this illustrious group.

Capture.png

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1121833

ocean

Banned
Default blast radius is the same, Radegast has a little more base velocity and reload. They are really close.
Assuming you get the best roll on each they end up being extremely similar, with R. Fury edging out very slightly on paper (in real life they're close enough for it to be basically the same thing).

But black/green > poo brown.

Whoa this was a thing? Are there any detailed previews of the E3 build?

purg3

slept with Malkin
Assuming you get the best roll on each they end up being extremely similar, with R. Fury edging out very slightly on paper (in real life they're close enough for it to be basically the same thing).

But black/green > poo brown.

true, I still have yet to have one drop for me in crucible so I go with a Radegast. Finally got a Matador 64 to drop, took forever.

Don't forget that you're a subsidiary of Voidfang Investments, LLC.

Best Destiny clan name, ever.

ocean

Banned
I have a question: what is the best non-exotic/raid PvE shotgun ?

Also: I'll be doing PoE 34, anyone ?
For PvE a Judgment VI is a super good option. Try to get a roll with Auto Fire and maybe Army of One (or are those on the same column? Not sure). It's a nice RoF/impact balance that works great in PvE. For sale at New Monarchy.

For PvP you want Matador 64 or Party Crasher +1, both of which drop as random rewards in the Crucible. You want Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package and Rifled/Reinforced Barrel.

Top Bottom