• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

phen0m24

Everyone has heard of the Unstable Carry Train and recently the Koro and Doge way to the lighthouse. I now Present the reverse carry train. Helping others, one loss at a time! Please submit your application to deem if your srubbiness is worthy to be part of this illustrious group.

Capture.png

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1121833

Anyone who has rolled with me in pvp knows my scrubbiness knows no bounds.

I have a question: what is the best non-exotic/raid PvE shotgun ?

Also: I'll be doing PoE 34, anyone ?

Found Verdict > Swordbreaker

Don't forget that you're a subsidiary of Voidfang Investments, LLC.

That makes me laugh everytime I read it. No idea why

ocean

Banned
Whoa this was a thing? Are there any detailed previews of the E3 build?
It was never tested or talked about. But if you look over the videos and pause while they hover over the gear you can see a ton of new perks. Most interesting to me:

- Firefly on Hand Cannons
- Some gauntlets with Arc damage resistance

Again, no way of knowing if these things will make it to the build we get in the end, but they do seem to be experimenting with cool changes :)

EL CUCO

When the Hypescotch started buzzing, I was like "Meh...I'll just play a random Dragon Strike here and there. Not gonna grind it"

Now I'm slaving for it all night. Having to chug coffee at work just to stay up lol

The bright side is, I should have plenty of weapon parts ready for when it does finally drop.

When the Hypescotch started buzzing, I was like "Meh...I'll just play a random Dragon Strike here and there. Not gonna grind it"

Now I'm slaving for it all night. Having to chug coffee at work just to stay up lol

The bright side is, I should have plenty of weapon parts ready for when it does finally drop.

I'm right there with you man. My friend got one on his second strike...and then asked me what stats to roll on it. He's the worst.

E92 M3

true, I still have yet to have one drop for me in crucible so I go with a Radegast. Finally got a Matador 64 to drop, took forever.

Best Destiny clan name, ever.

Thanks lol

With even worse benefits!!!

That's not how the head of HR should be talking, Thirsty!

Anyone who has rolled with me in pvp knows my scrubbiness knows no bounds.

Found Verdict > Swordbreaker

That makes me laugh everytime I read it. No idea why

Won't be laughing when you find out we don't have dental benefits.

Waldini

Sweet Jesus ...

Upgrading old-Exotics takes soooooooooooooooooOoooOOoooOOOOo long. I completed the Ram in one day. Now I'm leveling up the Warlock quick-revive helm. Day 2, 10+ bounties. Why? :(

I'm hoping Xur is selling Nothing Menacles tommorow. Seeing alot of great montages of people using the Mini-Horn-Glove. Can't wait to try it for myself.

As for chests ... I see no reason to use HOTPF. Extra Fusion grenade? Nah. Recharge x100? Nah. When you are the only Warlock on your team ... just try and self-res withouth getting blown to shit. Ok, so the Purifier Robes deals with that. But you'd have to have your enemies close in order to actually have some form of succes. VoidFang? What? Making me use Void-Lock in Trials? Nah.

So ... 160+ INT VoG chest = DONE.
Sunbreakers = DONE.
Ram = DONE.

LTWood12

Sweet Jesus ...

Upgrading old-Exotics takes soooooooooooooooooOoooOOoooOOOOo long. I completed the Ram in one day. Now I'm leveling up the Warlock quick-revive helm. Day 2, 10+ bounties. Why? :(

I'm hoping Xur is selling Nothing Menacles tommorow. Seeing alot of great montages of people using the Mini-Horn-Glove. Can't wait to try it for myself.

As for chests ... I see no reason to use HOTPF. Extra Fusion grenade? Nah. Recharge x100? Nah. When you are the only Warlock on your team ... just try and self-res withouth getting blown to shit. Ok, so the Purifier Robes deals with that. But you'd have to have your enemies close in order to actually have some form of succes. VoidFang? What? Making me use Void-Lock in Trials? Nah.

Sunbreakers = DONE.
Ram = DONE.

Voidfang Vestments are awesome in Trials. You always spawn w/ full grenade energy, regardless of whether you're a Voidwalker or Sunsinger.

LordofPwn

Sweet Jesus ...

Sunbreakers = DONE.
Ram = DONE.

Void fang is go to exotic in trials. start every life with grenade. cause i do the dot and firebolt with thorn. DoT for days

phen0m24

I found mine after a poe 28. It shares the drop table with dragon strikes I believe.
So I've yet to do a 28 PoE on my Bone char.

Is it bad that I would rather have a Hypescotch over a random exotic?

Insert public service announcement

Do you suffer from PRA? Pulse Rifle Addiction is a serious condition. Symptoms include:

Not quitting when you hear "Whether we wanted it or not"
Enjoying the Psion Flayer strike
You know the names of the witches in the Summoning Pits
Wondering if you should buy yet another can of Destiny Red Bull to keep you awake
You're actually playing when Dr Drizzay is on, essentially marking you as having zombie sleep patterns

Pulse Rifle Addiction can not be cured except by a rare blessing from
RNG

LTWood12

Been trying to use some of my other weapons besides the main staples. Used Oversoul Edict in the Nightfall last night and holy shit that gun is great. It's a gun that actually makes up for it's terrible impact.

Shito

Been trying to use some of my other weapons besides the main staples. Used Oversoul Edict in the Nightfall last night and holy shit that gun is great. It's a gun that actually makes up for it's terrible impact.
I love Oversoul Edict.
For a long time it was my only arc primary, so I *had* to use it, and boy did I love it against hive knights or during arc burns.
It is one of the most underrated weapons in the game to me...

Navy Bean

I did the same...it's pretty awesome in this week's Nightfall and hive PoE stuff in general.

raindoc

Anyone still wanting to play PoE 34?

I don't do that sliding stuff so I actively avoid that Kneepad perk. thankfully, I got all the good rolls with out it. all of my shotties got the suggested rolls with only a few rerolls.
Yeah, me neither... I've never been a big shotgun fan, but they're growing on me - in PvE. In PvP I mostly use them to defend myself against all the other guys running around with them.

Perfect roll? holy shit!

Took a bit, but hell yeah. Got it fully levelled up already too. Now on to level that Ash Factory that dropped in the last game. Tripod and G&H.
Lucky day for me, but I still have something to complain: DO level 32 reached, still no Revenant shader. Boooo!

Xur hopes and dreams tomorrow:

The Last Word
Ruin Wings
Voidfang Vestments
Bones of Eaordofpjkspoejv
Gauntlet Engram

Bones of E and glove engrams or Feedback Fence, pretty please.

Top Bottom