• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

LTWood12

I love Oversoul Edict.
For a long time it was my only arc primary, so I *had* to use it, and boy did I love it against hive knights or during arc burns.
It is one of the most underrated weapons in the game to me...

Definitely. The 300% burn buff really helps the lower impact elemental primaries shine.

Shito

I did the same...it's pretty awesome in this week's Nightfall and hive PoE stuff in general.
For this week's nightfall, I recommend:
- Fatebringer for the first phase, because of the 5416541312 thralls that spawn there
- VoC for the second phase, because the enemies spawn from farther away, and for those pesky shanks that spawn in your face
- Oversoul Edict onwards, because of the knights

I love rainbow burns. <3

Navy Bean

- Fatebringer for the first phase, because of the 5416541312 thralls that spawn there
- VoC for the second phase, because the enemies spawn from farther away, and for those pesky shanks that spawn in your face

Even though I KNOW those damn shanks are coming they always catch me by surprise...lol

Nighte

I love rainbow burns. <3

Truth for boss room kinda made a mess... Of everything in there:p

Renta

Banned
Anyone know if The Undying Mind strike is in the Dragon strike playlist? I really like that strike and have yet to see it. :(

raindoc

Anyone know if The Undying Mind strike is in the Dragon strike playlist? I really like that strike and have yet to see it. :(

Same here, I think they either dropped it or gave it a very low probability of coming up because too many players quit that one. Stairs and final boss waves with chained supers were immense fun. :(

zewone

No.

Omnigul and Undying Mind are only in Roc strike playlist.

You can also get TDB legendaries only from this playlist, like LDR.

ocean

Banned
I think the Dark Below Strikes are still in Roc playlist. That way people with only 1 of the DLC packs can go to Dragon for HoW+Vanilla or Roc for TDB+Vanilla.

With TK everybody will have to own all the DLC. This means no more arbitrary playlist separation. I'd love a Crucible playlist with all the maps, and now that the player base won't be fragmented that sounds like it's doable :)

Same here, I think they either dropped it or gave it a very low probability of coming up because too many players quit that one. Stairs and final boss waves with chained supers were immense fun. :(
Isn't undying mind part of TDB? No TDB strikes are in the Dragon Strike list since you can play it with only HoW and not TDB.

I haven't gotten a shader in so long, I'm starting to disbelieve their capacity to drop.
600 hours poured into this game and not a single Dead Orbit shader. They really need to change it so that we can somehow acquire faction shaders and ships easier than just relying on their RNG.

ich00

I love rainbow burns. <3

This was exactly how I ran my last nightfall yesterday, those weapons were perfect for each phase.

EL CUCO

Glad to be out of the top twenty.
Cuco has more posts than me!
Thanks good weather Beach Vacation!
giphy.gif

welcome back!

Axoman

So, I've been carrying this around in my vault, any one know how it compares to the pilgrim?

sf5frj3.png

Base stats are pretty close. Mine has Headseeker, Perfect Balance or Extended Mag and Reactive Reload.

Nothing to do... tried to play one Dragon Strike.

jkbwqVI.png

Lucky bastard I'm... it is on my postmaster.

LTWood12

So, I've been carrying this around in my vault, any one know how it compares to the pilgrim?

sf5frj3.png

Base stats are pretty close. Mine has Headseeker, Perfect Balance or Extended Mag and Reactive Reload.

Super Pox is a beast. Haven't seen one in a long time. Level that shit up.

zewone

sf5frj3.png

You have a great roll, but Hopscotch is still king. HP stats on the right.

EUjTrxu.png

600 hours poured into this game and not a single Dead Orbit shader. They really need to change it so that we can somehow acquire faction shaders and ships easier than just relying on their RNG.

That stuff really should just work like the queen's wrath and crota's bane; get rank 3 or 4, and buy shaders and ships with glimmer or crucible marks. At least they got better at it moving forward?

Not that I wouldn't love some retroactive patching.

GhaleonEB

Even though I KNOW those damn shanks are coming they always catch me by surprise...lol

Same. I'm like, okay the buttseks shanks will come up any time nowOHSHIT RUN RUN RUN.

Really looking forward to the BWU today. I wonder if seeing what's coming with the new gear will help contextualize some of the 2.0 weapon changes from last week.

Sweet Jesus ...

Upgrading old-Exotics takes soooooooooooooooooOoooOOoooOOOOo long. I completed the Ram in one day. Now I'm leveling up the Warlock quick-revive helm. Day 2, 10+ bounties. Why? :(

I'm hoping Xur is selling Nothing Menacles tommorow. Seeing alot of great montages of people using the Mini-Horn-Glove. Can't wait to try it for myself.

As for chests ... I see no reason to use HOTPF. Extra Fusion grenade? Nah. Recharge x100? Nah. When you are the only Warlock on your team ... just try and self-res withouth getting blown to shit. Ok, so the Purifier Robes deals with that. But you'd have to have your enemies close in order to actually have some form of succes. VoidFang? What? Making me use Void-Lock in Trials? Nah.

So ... 160+ INT VoG chest = DONE.
Sunbreakers = DONE.
Ram = DONE.
Voidfang works for Sunsinger as well. Two grenades every single spawn.

LTWood12

Same here. What's the reason to withhold it???

Those are the stats Bungie doesn't want you seeing so they can stealth nerf stuff.
*Cough* Her Benevolence AA *cough*

Cuco's hypothesis is one I hadn't thought of, but seems possible. Thing is, the people that would actually NOTICE a stealth nerf are the super hard core players, and they're the same people that will go and check one of these websites. So it just ends up being needlessly obtuse.

Top Bottom