• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Frenden

Banned
i rolled a payment VI with rangefinder, outlaw, and braced frame, and wow. the thing is a laser pointer.

same archetype as the allfate, i think.

Yeah. I have a Payment with Third Eye, Handlaid, and Hidden Hand and it's my second favorite PR after my Hypescotches.

LiK

I've beaten that close to 100 times and I think I've seen it drop twice and never for me.

I guess I need to start doing VoG again.

I finally returned to VoG a few weeks ago and both it and Foil dropped for me. Now I have all VoG weapons. Just stop playing VoG like me for a while.

ocean

Banned
Ocean, you should have left him alive. I think he knew it was over. When I saw him dancing, I took pity on him.
I literally stood in front of him more than once trying to let him kill me. He's a level 5 with like 300 grimoire and 6 minutes into the match still had a score of zero.

Every time some other teammate would get me so I raged and killed him for not even trying :p

E92 M3

I started using scout rifles on the warlock that I started and it's actually a lot of fun. Really need to give MIDA that proper chance.

I'm cleaning house and want to get rid of most of my fusions since I really never use them. That said, I want to keep at least one. Which of the following is a keeper?

Plug one
Split shifter
Final rest

Falifax

Thanks to Teasing_Pink and Boofa, I finally became legend.

nurh739.jpg

Stupid clan feature!

Seriously, thanks again guys!

I'm cleaning house and want to get rid of most of my fusions since I really never use them. That said, I want to keep at least one. Which of the following is a keeper?

Plug one
Split shifter
Final rest

What are the perks and elements? For pve or pvp or both?

Off the top of my head I know Plug one is a good high impact Fr as long as it has accelerated coils.

Top Bottom