• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I'm always down to play Trials with anybody and do my best to help them with whatever goal they're trying to achieve. And if it's just having fun, well that's the easiest. Unless it's just too laggy for a few games consecutively.

After switching to the Last Word, I think I actually like it more than Thorn.

I just got Thorn for the first time the other day. I feel like I agree with you now that I've used it in Crucible. Maybe I'm just not used to Thorn yet, but I feel way more successful in Crucible with TLW.

I'm always down to play Trials with anybody and do my best to help them with whatever goal they're trying to achieve. And if it's just having fun, well that's the easiest. Unless it's just too laggy for a few games consecutively.

I know I can always use some help, usually just want to at least get the armor but end up going 0-3.

That's if you play on Xbox, at least you got a sniper and TLW on it.

Owensboro

Anyone want to do a Normal Mode Crota x3 (grab checkpoint before Deathsinger, then use that twice afterwards to kill Crota 2 more times) around 4:30pm EST? I've got until about 6:30pm EST to play and was thinking I could knock that place out three times in two hours.

1. OwensboroEsq

Pretty sure my first trials game was with you and we went 9-1, before the word was out about mercury. We need to play again sometime... Fun run since there really isn't any loot that I'm chasing.

Biggy

Anyone want to do a Normal Mode Crota x3 (grab checkpoint before Deathsinger, then use that twice afterwards to kill Crota 2 more times) around 4:30pm EST? I've got until about 6:30pm EST to play and was thinking I could knock that place out three times in two hours.

1. OwensboroEsq
I'm up for it, psn biggy70686

Question about lucky bullets imminent. If I roll a perfect Matador with LitC (which I someday hope to), I know the way the lucky bullet works is that it resets if you reload. My question is this: is there a way to know if the perk has procced, and thus it's time to reload? Like are the damage numbers all yellow or something?

shem935

Banned
Easy Omnigul kill. She is at half health would like some help so I don't die. Shem0275 for your easy nightfall get. Space for 2

I'm cleaning house and want to get rid of most of my fusions since I really never use them. That said, I want to keep at least one. Which of the following is a keeper?

Plug one
Split shifter
Final rest

The stats on Split Shifter Pro are inexplicably bad. There's no reason to ever use that gun, in any game type.

The other 2 are really good for PvP. Plug One is basically the same as the Purifier and Give/take Equation with slight variations in stats. Final Rest II has probably been my favorite fusion rifle for PvP (extremely high charge rate with accelerated coils while still maintaining competetive impact and range), but they sell that at the vendor now so you could always buy it later.

Question about lucky bullets imminent. If I roll a perfect Matador with LitC (which I someday hope to), I know the way the lucky bullet works is that it resets if you reload. My question is this: is there a way to know if the perk has procced, and thus it's time to reload? Like are the damage numbers all yellow or something?

You just have to know how much damage is regularly done and compare. It's easier on weapons like hand cannons where there aren't a bunch of numbers popping.

zewone

The damage numbers will be different than what you're normally used to seeing.

If you see that your pellets usually hit for 23 each and then notice that they're hitting for 29, you'll know it procced.

LitC for a one shot kill weapon like the Matador is not really something you should go out of your way to roll for is my opinion though.

1. OwensboroEsq

Still going on soon? Would love to join. PSN: Beast-Legacy

Owensboro

Need 3 more for a normal Crota's End, and then (Deathsinger+Crota)x2.

1. OwensboroEsq
2. biggy70686
3. Beast-Legacy

Probably going to start at 4:30 anyway since it's easy-ish to solo let alone 3-man (hopefully).

Nighte

Need 3 more for a normal Crota's End, and then (Deathsinger+Crota)x2.

1. OwensboroEsq
2. biggy70686
3. Beast-Legacy

Probably going to start at 4:30 anyway since it's easy-ish to solo let alone 3-man (hopefully).

I can probably come. Psn Nightzoor.

In pvp, which do the sniper pros prefer between Low-Grade Humility and Her Benevolence?

Her benevolence. LGH is too low impact to be used in Trials or any 3v3 so it's pretty useless to me. I have a decently rolled LGH I sometimes use in normal Crucible but it's nothing special.

HB all the way. Need that impact. Also good if you get a body and and can quickly switch to your primary for a body shot to kill.

The damage numbers will be different than what you're normally used to seeing.

If you see that your pellets usually hit for 23 each and then notice that they're hitting for 29, you'll know it procced.

LitC for a one shot kill weapon like the Matador is not really something you should go out of your way to roll for is my opinion though.

Yea, it almost seems like the last perk on shotties doesn't matter, unless you're a slider and want Kneepads.

I have Army of One on my Matador and Grenadier on my Party Crasher. Not really sure what would practically be better.

Top Bottom